The Biden Administration is Crashing Faster Than the Hindenburg

groceries are back down?.....maybe in your world...

Mooney is a lying troll. Groceries are up all over the country. Inflation is up to 5 percent annually. Idiots like the troll, Mooney, will trot lie after lie after lie out to try and blame Trump for everything that xiden is doing.

You people live in a fantasy land where your armchair generalship is perfect yet real life doesn't work that way.
One day these damn democrats are going to take us there.......As they have promised. :auiqs.jpg:

Harry Dresden
I agree. They aren't in mine. I went grocery shopping this Sunday and man oh man. I wanted to buy a piece of meat. Not the damned store.

The price of everything is up cause the price of gas is up.
And they aren’t stocking shelves regularly …so when they do finally get items in people buy it as fast as they put it out.

People are still hoarding because they are afraid they aren’t going to be able to find things.

Plus I was reading an article that said to shop early for Christmas. Things like toys are going to be slim pickens by the holidays.

3. I agree that Biden needs to do more at the border, but the border has been a problem for the past 50 years and will continue to be into the foreseeable future
The border issues have become worse under Biden by any measurement, but because Joe Biden is president the media and Democrats don't weaponize the issue and have avoided it. By the standards they set under Trump, Biden is pretty much Hitler with concentration camps, which was commonly claimed when Trump was in office. Of course, saying this is stupid for either, but I didn't make the standard. This double standard just re-enforces the distrust people have with the media. It is well-earned mistrust, and can be supported every day with constant examples.

4. Covid is spiking because of inept Republican governors and right-wing disinformation about masks and vaccines.
I would love for you to prove that knee-jerk summation.

We've learned that COVID spikes under pretty much all circumstances. It's spiked under lockdowns, mask mandates, and open society. There isn't some difference between them. It's spiking in the south now largely because people are staying more indoors during the summer months, and that's where it spreads the most.. indoors. Most scientists are predicting that once winter comes around, New York and the northern states will spike.

We need to start with the correct premise. There is no zero COVID. COVID is here, and it will spike. It's like the flu.

Meanwhile, just remember that the top 4 states in the COVID death rates are all heavily Democrat northeast states, heavy on shutdowns and masking pressure. You're a fool to believe these activist media folk who are trying to blame Florida for all that is evil in the world. Isn't it pretty obvious that they're just performing petty political attacks, using different standards because someone who they don't like is running the state? I mean.. it's obvious.

5. The Afghanistan pull out is a disaster, I'll give you that, but it may have been a disaster no matter who was president or when it occurred.

No, this president yanked us out like a fool, against all the advice he got from his military. He is responsible for it.. the terror, the massive loss of life, and the ceding of our grade A military weaponry to the Taliban by causing us to retreat from it. The call to suddenly retreat and leave the Afghan forces to get slaughtered without our support was made by Joe Biden. The way he did it was immoral and downright criminal. We set up the system to defend Afghanistan by arming and training them to fight on the ground in a way to be effective in concert with our air attacks. We suddenly pulled our air support, and without it the Afghans were F'd, and Joe Biden had to know it and yet still did it. This is the worst military botch I've seen in my life.

Last edited:
And they aren’t stocking shelves regularly …so when they do finally get items in people buy it as fast as they put it out.

People are still hoarding because they are afraid they aren’t going to be able to find things.

Plus I was reading an article that said to shop early for Christmas. Things like toys are going to be slim pickens by the holidays.

I've already started and nearly finished Christmas shopping

Speaking of falling, Afghans hanging onto USAF aircraft taking off from Kabul are seen falling to their deaths.

Biden is the biggest fuck up this country has ever seen.

What a humiliating week for the US.
View attachment 526547

That photo has to be one of two possible scenario's. Afghan frequent fliers or the Mexican Cartel's discount rate for
Central American immigrants

It's only been seven months and we're seeing inflation rates at historic highs, gas prices at highs, real wages are falling, COVID is spiking all over again, illegals streaming across the border, and now the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan all while the president who was supposed to "build back better" is kept hidden from the press. This is what happens when you lower the bar. Biden is making Carter look top tier.
But the Hindenberg wasn’t predictable.
Every person with a brain knew this was coming.

It's only been seven months and we're seeing inflation rates at historic highs, gas prices at highs, real wages are falling, COVID is spiking all over again, illegals streaming across the border, and now the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan all while the president who was supposed to "build back better" is kept hidden from the press. This is what happens when you lower the bar. Biden is making Carter look top tier.

As usual you have no clue what you are talking about. The damage to this country is being done by the unvaccinated and Republican governors and state legislatures who put Americans at risk. You even want to put children in danger. Why? Because you are afraid of making Biden look good. Inflation is occurring for several reasons including the fact that the American economy is recovering faster than expected. Gas prices started rising when Trump was president thanks to the fact that he got OPEC+ to agree to production cuts. The so-called botched withdrawal started under Trump. Trump and Biden are jointly responsible.

Trump was the disaster not Biden. Trump is the worst President in history.

Forum List

Back