🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Biden BOOM is starting Right Now, Big Jobs Numbers Today

Yes Biden has done NOTHING to spur economic growth. He's riding the coattails of his predecessor. Funny when the economy was booming 2 years into Trumps term it was because of Obama. But 3 months into Bidens term is 100% on Biden.

Fucking liberals.

Trump rode on Obama's coattails and when Trump got that 3am call he failed. That is a simple explanation of history thus far into the 21st Century. Two Presidents - Bush II and Trump - were failures, and Obama led us out of the Great Recession; it is up to Biden to repair the damage done to our nation by Trump, and Biden is well on the way to do so.
Trump was a lot of things, but not a failure. He delivered the best economy in modern American history, neutralized NK and secured the border.

Biden doesn't have the cognition nor the chance to succeed.
Too bad the numbers don't support anything you said.
That's the problem, Trumpers are retarded, they believe any lie they are told. You retards believed Pizza-gate and Michelle Obama is a man, We're rounding the curve, Inject bleach. Fucking retards...

Trump never had 3% annual growth, and therefore never had close to the best economy ever. Trump barely had better than Obama. Obama and Trump had the same rate of job growth.

Bill Clinton had high growth, high jobs growth, and low debt. Biden is going to have 6% GDP this year... How bout dat...

How bout you post some links, retard?

You're nothing but a troll - I love watching lefties suck up your slobber... lol!

Here you go..

He has 4 billion bucks, so he has a billion in debt. If you ever had an income or mortgage you would understand.
LOL

You don't actually know he's worth $4 billion. You don't actually know what he's worth. You only know what he tells you and he's a pathological liar and snake oil salesman.

Now I see why he refused to release his taxes after promising he would.

The U.S. economy added 916,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 6 percent, in the strongest indication yet that the labor market is finally working its way back to pre-pandemic norms as the number of vaccinations continues to rise.

The hiring and employment data, released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, firmly beat economists' predictions of 675,000 positions added.

Biden economic recovery 2.0
God Bless President Trump for creating those jobs.
Hypocrite, you said they new president gets credit for jobs since their election.

According to you, Biden added 1.3 million jobs so far.

:dance:
Hypocrite, you said for 8 years Bush was the reason for Obama was such a repeated failure.
LOLOL

Now you're lying again. Why would I have said he failed? He handed Trump an economy at full employment along with a record high stock market. The Golden days.
Obamamessiah left with a 4.7% unemployment vs Trumps record low 3.5%
So? To get to 3.5%, Trump only had to go down 1.2 percentage points from 4.7%. For Obama to get to 4.7%, he had to go down 5.3 percentage points from 10%.

Regardless, Obama still handed Trump 4.7% unemployment and dropping, and we were at full employment when Trump took over.
When’s the last time you worked at Duncan Donuts?
Never.
Would you?
If it was the only job I could get and I needed money that badly, sure.

Yes Biden has done NOTHING to spur economic growth. He's riding the coattails of his predecessor. Funny when the economy was booming 2 years into Trumps term it was because of Obama. But 3 months into Bidens term is 100% on Biden.

Fucking liberals.

Trump rode on Obama's coattails and when Trump got that 3am call he failed. That is a simple explanation of history thus far into the 21st Century. Two Presidents - Bush II and Trump - were failures, and Obama led us out of the Great Recession; it is up to Biden to repair the damage done to our nation by Trump, and Biden is well on the way to do so.
Trump was a lot of things, but not a failure. He delivered the best economy in modern American history, neutralized NK and secured the border.

Biden doesn't have the cognition nor the chance to succeed.
Too bad the numbers don't support anything you said.
That's the problem, Trumpers are retarded, they believe any lie they are told. You retards believed Pizza-gate and Michelle Obama is a man, We're rounding the curve, Inject bleach. Fucking retards...

Trump never had 3% annual growth, and therefore never had close to the best economy ever. Trump barely had better than Obama. Obama and Trump had the same rate of job growth.

Bill Clinton had high growth, high jobs growth, and low debt. Biden is going to have 6% GDP this year... How bout dat...

How bout you post some links, retard?

You're nothing but a troll - I love watching lefties suck up your slobber... lol!

Here you go..

He has 4 billion bucks, so he has a billion in debt. If you ever had an income or mortgage you would understand.
LOL

You don't actually know he's worth $4 billion. You don't actually know what he's worth. You only know what he tells you and he's a pathological liar and snake oil salesman.

Now I see why he refused to release his taxes after promising he would.
I only care about his platform.

The U.S. economy added 916,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 6 percent, in the strongest indication yet that the labor market is finally working its way back to pre-pandemic norms as the number of vaccinations continues to rise.

The hiring and employment data, released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, firmly beat economists' predictions of 675,000 positions added.

Hypocrite, you said they new president gets credit for jobs since their election.

Hypocrite, you said for 8 years Bush was the reason for Obama was such a repeated failure.
LOLOL

Now you're lying again. Why would I have said he failed? He handed Trump an economy at full employment along with a record high stock market. The Golden days.
So? To get to 3.5%, Trump only had to go down 1.2 percentage points from 4.7%. For Obama to get to 4.7%, he had to go down 5.3 percentage points from 10%.

Regardless, Obama still handed Trump 4.7% unemployment and dropping, and we were at full employment when Trump took over.
Never.
Would you?
Sadly enough, that was the average type of job GW/Obama left behind.

Biden is DESTROYING the US
By adding almost a Million new jobs?

They're not new jobs. They're jobs coming back after a shutdown. Trump has 3.5% unemployment for almost a year. Biden is almost double that. This isn't new shit, this is trying to patch up the bullshit caused by the liberal shutdown of America.
tRump only added like 6.5 million jobs in his whole term, if I recall correctly. President Joe just added 20% of that in a single month.

You're wrong. Trump created 7 million out of the Obama mess he was handed.

Lets see how Biden does once the fake covid jobs numbers settle down.

Pretty ugly when each dollar you have buys you less of everything you want.

Kinda funny most of the states experiencing the worst gas price hikes are blue states.

Up $2 a gallon here!

I didn't believe it until I went through some pics of wild chickens on my phone and in the background were the thingies with the gas prices posted.

You should be happy about $2 a gallon.. That means our domestic producers won't go out of business.
They're saying that the price of gas has gone up $2.00 a gallon since Biden took office! We WERE happy with $2 a gallon gas under Trump. Now instead of it costing me $35 to fill my tank...it's over $50! That's a price that will keep on increasing because the left wants to make fossil fuels prohibitively expensive so that alternative energy sources seem affordable.
LOLOL

Who's saying that?

The national average is currently $2.87...

Gas was not $0.87 when Biden became president.

:cuckoo:

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...
Disprove it when malls were closing down and construction was at an all time low.

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...
The fact that you won’t show Industry specific charts shows you know you’re full of it.
In fact, you never post anything specific and you’re always full of it.

those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
Like everything Tramp "tried" to do while playing golf, he failed miserably. When THE Great Obama left office there were 12,367,000 manufacturing jobs and it was DOWN to 12,213,000 when Tramp left. Biden has reversed Tramp's downward trend INCREASING manufacturing jobs to 12,284,000 in just 2 months.

Really?

Link please _ I've never heard this before.
Really!
Of course you never heard it before, you always avoid any source of truth.
And BTW you should know by now I ALWAYS have the links.

tRump only added like 6.5 million jobs in his whole term, if I recall correctly.
You recall incorrectly.
Tramp LOST over 2 million jobs in his 4 years!!!
There were 152,150,000 jobs when THE Great Obama left office and only 150,031,000 when the pathetic FAILURE Tramp left office.
Those must be household survey stats. Establishment stats show...

1/17: 145,612,000
1/21: 142,736,000

A loss of 2.9 million jobs under Trump.

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...
The fact that you won’t show Industry specific charts shows you know you’re full of it.
LOL

You made the claim. Now you run from proving it; proving you were full of shit when you made that claim.

I can live with that.

those are not manufacturing jobs!!!! -which Mr Trump was trying to get back to the US
Like everything Tramp "tried" to do while playing golf, he failed miserably. When THE Great Obama left office there were 12,367,000 manufacturing jobs and it was DOWN to 12,213,000 when Tramp left. Biden has reversed Tramp's downward trend INCREASING manufacturing jobs to 12,284,000 in just 2 months.

Really?

Link please _ I've never heard this before.
Really!
Of course you never heard it before, you always avoid any source of truth.
When GW was destroying the US the BLS was using formulas to build up to the crash.

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...

LOLOL

Never.
Would you?
Prove it...
LOL

You made the claim. Now you run from proving it; proving you were full of shit when you made that claim.

I can live with that.

Disprove the claim, racist.
You love it when people are pumping coffee for a living.

California sucks more Fed $$ than any other state

BS. California is a donor state. Meaning they pay more to Feds than what they get back.

Seven other states are donor states:

The ten states with the largest positive balance of payments (the biggest takers) are:

California sucks more Fed $$ than any other state

BS. California is a donor state. Meaning they pay more to Feds than what they get back.

Seven other states are donor states:

The ten states with the largest positive balance of payments (the biggest takers) are:

How many cities in CA are providing those taxes?

tRump only added like 6.5 million jobs in his whole term, if I recall correctly.
You recall incorrectly.
Tramp LOST over 2 million jobs in his 4 years!!!
There were 152,150,000 jobs when THE Great Obama left office and only 150,031,000 when the pathetic FAILURE Tramp left office.
Those must be household survey stats. Establishment stats show...

1/17: 145,612,000
1/21: 142,736,000

A loss of 2.9 million jobs under Trump.

Yes mine are from the household survey.
In any case Tramp LOST jobs in his 4 failed years.

Forum List

Back