The "Biden is in China's back pocket" narrative melts away under scrutiny.

Talk is cheap and Biden isn't afraid to take credit which isn't do to him. That's why we have to wait and sere how things actually happen. Too much jumping to conclusions is no good, especially when we know which way the media always jumps.

Biden is no Trump.

In anticipation of more lies from Trumpleton's...............

You can fill messages boxes with honest and true facts.

It makes no difference to the trump people.

They won't accept it. They won't read your links and they will continue to repeat the lies until they die.

You are so wasting your time with the trump people.

In anticipation of more lies from Trumpleton's...............

They won't accept it. They won't read your links and they will continue to repeat the lies until they die.

You mean like Joe Biden taking Hunter Biden on Air Force 2 to China to make a private equity deal?

Fact check me.

Your post was prescient given marvin's reply parroting fictitious right wing talking points like a doll with a pull string.

WASHINGTON – Secretary of State Antony Blinken issued a strong rebuke Wednesday of China’s sweeping use of coercive measures and urged NATO allies to work with the U.S. in order to mount pushback on Beijing.
“The United States won’t force our allies into an us or them choice with China. There’s no question that Beijing’s coercive behavior threatens our collective security and prosperity and that it is actively working to undercut the rules of the international system and the values we and our allies share,” Blinken said during an address at NATO’s headquarters in Brussels.

The moronic Trumpleton narrative takes another hit.

Talk is cheap and Biden isn't afraid to take credit which isn't do to him. That's why we have to wait and sere how things actually happen. Too much jumping to conclusions is no good, especially when we know which way the media always jumps.

Biden is no Trump.

He's already proven that.

Trump didn't take three spills on the ramp (that I know of).

Did Trump ever keep the press from the border plight ?

WASHINGTON – Secretary of State Antony Blinken issued a strong rebuke Wednesday of China’s sweeping use of coercive measures and urged NATO allies to work with the U.S. in order to mount pushback on Beijing.
“The United States won’t force our allies into an us or them choice with China. There’s no question that Beijing’s coercive behavior threatens our collective security and prosperity and that it is actively working to undercut the rules of the international system and the values we and our allies share,” Blinken said during an address at NATO’s headquarters in Brussels.

The moronic Trumpleton narrative takes another hit.

How is this a hit.

Some diplomat gets up and says what his masters want him to.

Keep fishing.

Let us know when you make an argument worth reading.

Katherine Tai, a critic of China’s trade practices, was confirmed Wednesday as the Biden administration’s top trade official. The Senate vote was 98-0.

If confirmed, Tai would become the first Asian American woman and the first woman of color to be the U.S. Trade Representative since the position was created nearly 60 years ago. She received unanimous support on Tuesday from an evenly split Senate in a procedural vote clearing her way for confirmation.

Tai’s expected confirmation comes as the Biden White House attempts to move away from the Trump administration’s more belligerent tone in dealing with China, while maintaining a tough U.S. stance against its rival economic superpower.

It was always just a right wing media/Trumpette lie with no basis. It's increasingly becoming exposed as such.

Isn't 1st Asian American and 1st woman of color redundant?

Some diplomat
That would be the Sec. of State. Trying to use the leverage of coordinating with our allies, remember them, the countries Trump alienated with his idiocy on NATO and tariffs, to bring pressure to bear on China to comply with international rules.

Trump's trade war on China was a failure in every possible way

Some diplomat
That would be the Sec. of State. Trying to use the leverage of coordinating with our allies, remember them, the countries Trump alienated with his idiocy on NATO and tariffs, to bring pressure to bear on China to comply with international rules.

Trump's trade war on China was a failure in every possible way

Axios...don't make me laugh.

Chine would care about our allies....why ?

Axios...don't make me laugh.
IOW, when you don't like the truth disparage the source it came from. You're a clown.

As I stated earlier, your opening post does not support your thread title claim.

Nothing is melting away and noting you showed indicated it was.

You want to counter that, go ahead.

But don't hide behind the prattling opinions of people whose business it is to warp reality in their favor.

In his opening remarks, Blinken said the U.S. would discuss its “deep concerns with actions by China, including in Xinjiang, Hong Kong, Taiwan, cyber attacks on the United States, economic coercion toward our allies.”

“Each of these actions threaten the rules-based order that maintains global stability. That’s why they’re not merely internal matters, and why we feel an obligation to raise these issues here today,” Blinken said. “I said that the United States relationship with China will be competitive where it should be, collaborative where it can be, adversarial where it must be.”

The erroneous Biden/China narrative parroted by Trumpleton's was just as much of a steaming pile of shit as the Biden/Ukraine narrative Putin used those close to Trump to spread.
Beat me to it. Putin is a "killer" and China sees we won't back down. Setting a strong, clear, serious tone, for a change.

The Trumpsters won't be told about this in their world, but it's good to see. Not surprising.
A strong serious tone.

IOW, nothing at all. Literally, nothing. Tone is utterly meaningless. It does nothing whatsoever.

I await actual action. Biden has had little to no time to actually seek results anywhere, particularly with the focus on getting helicopter money out there, so I think it is rather disingenuous to place any real criticism on him for international relations just yet but it is moronic as all hell to equate statements like Putin is a killer as anything meaningful in any sense of the word.

Forum List

Back