The Big Anti-Cop Lie.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
It's not racism on the part of cops that results in dead blacks. It's racism and anti-cop sentiment being whipped up by the press, and acted upon by black criminals who resent any restrictions on their criminal lifestyles:

" In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The percentage of black suspects killed by the police nationally is 29 percent lower than the percentage of blacks mortally threatening them."

"The NYPD fatally shot eight individuals last year, six of them black, all posing a risk to the police, compared with scores of blacks killed by black civilians."

“What do we want? Dead cops,” chanted participants in a New York anti-cop protest. Two public defenders from the Bronx participated in a rap video extolling cop killings. Few people in positions of authority objected to this dangerous hatred. The desire to show allegiance with allegedly oppressed blacks was too great. The thrill of righteousness was palpable among the media as it lovingly chronicled every protest and on the part of politicians and thought leaders who expressed solidarity with the cause. At another march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge, a group of people tried to throw trash cans onto the heads of officers on the level below them; police attempts to arrest the assailants were fought off by other marchers.
"The elite’s desperation to participate in what they hopefully viewed as their own modern-day civil rights crusade was patent in the sanctification of Michael Brown, the would-be cop killer. He was turned into a civil rights martyr. His violence toward Wilson, and the convenience store owner he had strong-armed, was wiped from the record. Protesters across the country chanted “hands up, don’t shoot” at anti-cop rallies, allegedly Brown’s final words before Wilson shot him. Never mind that the source of that alleged final utterance, Brown’s companion Dorian Johnson, was a proven liar."

" The elites were playing with fire. It’s profoundly irresponsible to stoke hatred of the police, especially when the fuel used for doing so is a set of lies....it is naïve not to recognize that criminal members of the black underclass despise the police because law enforcement interferes with their way of life. The elites are oblivious both to the extent of lawlessness in the black inner city and to its effect on attitudes toward the cops."

The Big Lie of the Anti-Cop Left Turns Lethal by Heather Mac Donald City Journal December 22 2014

Ive tried showing them the actual stats and truth behind this lie. Its hopeless.

Cop hate is their new cause. No matter what. They've decided that there are basically three symbols that will be demonized relentlessly:

- White male cops
- White CEOs
- White conservative Christian males

Their entire agenda revolves around demonizing those three things in some way or another.

Just watch. Almost every single thing they do is directly or indirectly tied to one of those three.

We really need to change the Constitution to take the right of due process away from blacks.

I mean, its de facto changed to that anyway and there are many anti-America, anti-constitution RW nutters here who would support that.

Ive tried showing them the actual stats and truth behind this lie. Its hopeless.

Cop hate is their new cause. No matter what. They've decided that there are basically three symbols that will be demonized relentlessly:

- White male cops
- White CEOs

Their entire agenda revolves around demonizing those three things in some way or another.

Just watch. Almost every single thing they do is directly or indirectly tied to one of those three.
All we can do is continue to spread the truth.

As hard as it is to believe, I think CC and Schlep are actually, incrementally smarter and better read than they were 6 months ago. They've had their noses rubbed in reality and truth so many times, that they can't help but to be a little bit better informed than they used to be. I think when they started here, they really were misinformed and stupid...they had no concept of reality outside of the garbage they were being fed by their handlers. But I definitely do my part, and I see others as well doing their part, to put the truth in front of them, even when we all know they're too stupid to read much of it, and when we all know they absorb even less. It's a matter of re-conditioning them, since they aren't intelligent enough to recognize how brainwashed they have been.

In my family, we were taught to think for ourselves. But we have multiple generations of black men who have been taught from the cradle that all their bad behavior can be blamed on someone else...and that they make their own reality. Not all black men, mind you..but a lot of them.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

I've never been black but I can't remember a time in my entire life when cops in general were not a constant adversarial source of conflict who have often harassed without cause and even pulled guns on me.

Oh wait, I take that back, I can remember such times -- whenever I left the country.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

I've never been black but I can't remember a time in my entire life when cops in general were not a constant adversarial source of conflict who have often harassed without cause and even pulled guns on me.

Oh wait, I take that back, I can remember such times -- whenever I left the country.
Cops are often assholes. That's why I teach my children, particularly my boys, to avoid them. Cops exist to deal with big trouble, and if you aren't in big trouble, it's wise to avoid them, or you might find yourself in big trouble, since IT'S WHAT THEY DEAL IN.

BTW...are you aware that "Pogo" is the name of John Gacy's clown persona????? WTH!

We really need to change the Constitution to take the right of due process away from blacks.

I mean, its de facto changed to that anyway and there are many anti-America, anti-constitution RW nutters here who would support that.

So that's what you are? Since you're the one suggesting it?

- White male cops
- White CEOs

Cops are often assholes. That's why I teach my children, particularly my boys, to avoid them. Cops exist to deal with big trouble, and if you aren't in big trouble, it's wise to avoid them, or you might find yourself in big trouble, since IT'S WHAT THEY DEAL IN.

BTW...are you aware that "Pogo" is the name of John Gacy's clown persona????? WTH!
particularly my boys,

f18d39a546df34df2fdf737541fcf31919b48894be44050032fa18d76551df06.jpg

- White male cops
- White CEOs

Sound advice and well-founded. I do the same thing. Now if they would just not follow me around jumping out of cars with guns drawn...

No, I don't know anything about that. Don't even know who John Gacy is.
Pogo is the name of Walt Kelley's allegorical-political cartoon and the main character therein. I grew up on those books and they were a big influence, 'speshully on what I does wif words.

"Cop-killer Ismaaiyl Brinsley, who assassinated NYPD officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos..... exemplified everything the elites have refused to recognize: he was a gun-toting criminal who was an eager consumer of the current frenzy of cop hatred."

The Big Lie of the Anti-Cop Left Turns Lethal by Heather Mac Donald City Journal December 22 2014
Dude, the LWNJs only give a shit about the indescretions of cops when the incident regards ******* or spics. Or dope.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

Pogo is the name of Walt Kelley's allegorical-political cartoon and the main character therein. I grew up on those books and they were a big influence, 'speshully on what I does wif words.

Omg. John Gacy is like the world's creepiest serial killer, who in his down time (when he wasn't abducting, torturing, raping, killing, and then burying young boys under his house...) dressed up as POGO THE CLOWN and gadded about the town.

Here's a lovely photo of him:

gacy350.jpg

Isn't he charming. Sort of reminds me of the clown in IT.

Here's his self-portrait, done in prison, I think, some time before his execution...

Gacy-Pogo-the-Clownm-haunte.jpg

And here's his story:

John Wayne Gacy Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers
Seriously, I didn't realize Pogo was the name..I don't spend a lot of time staring at his art or I would have noticed a long time ago. He was definitely NOT a good guy. One wonders where he got his name and if perhaps it came from the same place your handle did! You have something in common with John! Ew!

It's not racism on the part of cops that results in dead blacks. It's racism and anti-cop sentiment being whipped up by the press, and acted upon by black criminals who resent any restrictions on their criminal lifestyles:

" In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The percentage of black suspects killed by the police nationally is 29 percent lower than the percentage of blacks mortally threatening them."

"The NYPD fatally shot eight individuals last year, six of them black, all posing a risk to the police, compared with scores of blacks killed by black civilians."

“What do we want? Dead cops,” chanted participants in a New York anti-cop protest. Two public defenders from the Bronx participated in a rap video extolling cop killings. Few people in positions of authority objected to this dangerous hatred. The desire to show allegiance with allegedly oppressed blacks was too great. The thrill of righteousness was palpable among the media as it lovingly chronicled every protest and on the part of politicians and thought leaders who expressed solidarity with the cause. At another march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge, a group of people tried to throw trash cans onto the heads of officers on the level below them; police attempts to arrest the assailants were fought off by other marchers.
"The elite’s desperation to participate in what they hopefully viewed as their own modern-day civil rights crusade was patent in the sanctification of Michael Brown, the would-be cop killer. He was turned into a civil rights martyr. His violence toward Wilson, and the convenience store owner he had strong-armed, was wiped from the record. Protesters across the country chanted “hands up, don’t shoot” at anti-cop rallies, allegedly Brown’s final words before Wilson shot him. Never mind that the source of that alleged final utterance, Brown’s companion Dorian Johnson, was a proven liar."

" The elites were playing with fire. It’s profoundly irresponsible to stoke hatred of the police, especially when the fuel used for doing so is a set of lies....it is naïve not to recognize that criminal members of the black underclass despise the police because law enforcement interferes with their way of life. The elites are oblivious both to the extent of lawlessness in the black inner city and to its effect on attitudes toward the cops."

Ignorant, delusional, unfounded, racist tripe.

At least you're consistent at being ridiculous and wrong.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

Omg. John Gacy is like the world's creepiest serial killer, who in his down time (when he wasn't abducting, torturing, raping, killing, and then burying young boys under his house...) dressed up as POGO THE CLOWN and gadded about the town.

gacy350.jpg

Here's his self-portrait, done in prison, I think, some time before his execution...

And here's his story:

Seriously, I didn't realize Pogo was the name..I don't spend a lot of time staring at his art or I would have noticed a long time ago. He was definitely NOT a good guy. One wonders where he got his name and if perhaps it came from the same place your handle did! You have something in common with John! Ew!

"Ew" is right. No, I never heard of this clown. But I can assure you neither I nor my cartoon namesake look anything remotely like it. :puke: But if he's using the name "Pogo" he's a poser. It's older than him. Now that you mention his middle name it is vaguely familiar as a news story but no, I never knew he had a clown. :dunno:

- White male cops
- White CEOs

gacy350.jpg

And here's his story:

"Ew" is right. No, I never heard of this clown. But I can assure you neither I nor my cartoon namesake look anything remotely like it. :puke: But if he's using the name "Pogo" he's a poser. It's older than him. Now that you mention his middle name it is vaguely familiar as a news story but no, I never knew he had a clown. :dunno:

He was executed years ago....he was a democrat too.
Hmmmmmmmmm, lol.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

gacy350.jpg

And here's his story:

Looks just like Batshit.

Coincidence?

I think not...

gacy350.jpg

And here's his story:

He was executed years ago....he was a democrat too.
Hmmmmmmmmm, lol.

I just read your whole Murderpedia link. Mega-ew. Apparently this all went down while I was living in Europe so I never knew much about this creature.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

gacy350.jpg

And here's his story:

Pogo is a loser.

So that's what you are? Since you're the one suggesting it?

In a previous thread, it was you RWs who said Blacks should not get constitutionally-guaranteed due process. I would link to it but you idiots never know to post in the right forum. For example, putting this thread in Law Enforcement is way too intellectual for you and thus, way over your head.

And, I may be mistaken but haven't you posted in the past that Blacks deserved being gunned down for such things as running away?

Forum List

Back