The Big Anti-Cop Lie.

Ive tried showing them the actual stats and truth behind this lie. Its hopeless.

Cop hate is their new cause. No matter what. They've decided that there are basically three symbols that will be demonized relentlessly:

- White male cops
- White CEOs
- White conservative Christian males

Their entire agenda revolves around demonizing those three things in some way or another.

Just watch. Almost every single thing they do is directly or indirectly tied to one of those three.

I've never been black but I can't remember a time in my entire life when cops in general were not a constant adversarial source of conflict who have often harassed without cause and even pulled guns on me.

Oh wait, I take that back, I can remember such times -- whenever I left the country.

It's funny, John Gacy. I'm not white or black and no cop has ever pulled a gun on me and you say it happened to you repeatedly. Did it ever occur to you that the cops might not be the problem?

No, but when I lived abroad and found all that shit disappeared -- even while I was an "undocumented worker" --- it did occur to me what the actual root of the problem was. You're welcome.

I've lived in this country and never had a cop pull a gun on me. I've also never been arrested or committed an offense worthy of arrest. I wonder if there might be a connection here....

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Stop breaking the law and acting like a criminal and the cops will stop pulling guns on you.

I've never been arrested or committed such an offense either. That would be actual law enforcement, and not what I was talking about.

But I have been jumped by guys who pulled guns on me who turned out to be cops (they never identifiied, I had to figure that out on my own) for the "crime" of walking home. Or if you like the crime of BTOPA -- Being the Only Person Around. That's all it takes.

Good thing I don't follow the advice of the gun nuts on this forum -- had I been packing to "protect" myself while these plainclothes rubes jumped out of a plain white Oldsmobile, I suspect at least one of us would have been dead. If not more.

It's not racism on the part of cops that results in dead blacks. It's racism and anti-cop sentiment being whipped up by the press, and acted upon by black criminals who resent any restrictions on their criminal lifestyles:

" In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The percentage of black suspects killed by the police nationally is 29 percent lower than the percentage of blacks mortally threatening them."

"The NYPD fatally shot eight individuals last year, six of them black, all posing a risk to the police, compared with scores of blacks killed by black civilians."

“What do we want? Dead cops,” chanted participants in a New York anti-cop protest. Two public defenders from the Bronx participated in a rap video extolling cop killings. Few people in positions of authority objected to this dangerous hatred. The desire to show allegiance with allegedly oppressed blacks was too great. The thrill of righteousness was palpable among the media as it lovingly chronicled every protest and on the part of politicians and thought leaders who expressed solidarity with the cause. At another march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge, a group of people tried to throw trash cans onto the heads of officers on the level below them; police attempts to arrest the assailants were fought off by other marchers.
"The elite’s desperation to participate in what they hopefully viewed as their own modern-day civil rights crusade was patent in the sanctification of Michael Brown, the would-be cop killer. He was turned into a civil rights martyr. His violence toward Wilson, and the convenience store owner he had strong-armed, was wiped from the record. Protesters across the country chanted “hands up, don’t shoot” at anti-cop rallies, allegedly Brown’s final words before Wilson shot him. Never mind that the source of that alleged final utterance, Brown’s companion Dorian Johnson, was a proven liar."

" The elites were playing with fire. It’s profoundly irresponsible to stoke hatred of the police, especially when the fuel used for doing so is a set of lies....it is naïve not to recognize that criminal members of the black underclass despise the police because law enforcement interferes with their way of life. The elites are oblivious both to the extent of lawlessness in the black inner city and to its effect on attitudes toward the cops."

The Big Lie of the Anti-Cop Left Turns Lethal by Heather Mac Donald City Journal December 22 2014
if they are 42 percent of those that kill cops whose the other half and some? why isn't the other majority of cop killers kill as much as blacks are being apparently?

There was no 42% figure in the data cited, AT ALL. In fact, the data set cited had NO DATA AT ALL regarding race of offender. The author COMPLETELY MADE UP the figure, likely assuming that everyone reading such fascist nonsense would completely trust the authority of the author, even though such trust is always misplaced.
Er..the article linked the study. Read, idiot.

Obviously you did not read the link, or you would have seen that there is NO DATA ON OFFENDERS LISTED.

Ive tried showing them the actual stats and truth behind this lie. Its hopeless.

Cop hate is their new cause. No matter what. They've decided that there are basically three symbols that will be demonized relentlessly:

- White male cops
- White CEOs

Their entire agenda revolves around demonizing those three things in some way or another.

Just watch. Almost every single thing they do is directly or indirectly tied to one of those three.

I've never been black but I can't remember a time in my entire life when cops in general were not a constant adversarial source of conflict who have often harassed without cause and even pulled guns on me.

Oh wait, I take that back, I can remember such times -- whenever I left the country.

It's funny, John Gacy. I'm not white or black and no cop has ever pulled a gun on me and you say it happened to you repeatedly. Did it ever occur to you that the cops might not be the problem?

No, but when I lived abroad and found all that shit disappeared -- even while I was an "undocumented worker" --- it did occur to me what the actual root of the problem was. You're welcome.

I've lived in this country and never had a cop pull a gun on me. I've also never been arrested or committed an offense worthy of arrest. I wonder if there might be a connection here....

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Stop breaking the law and acting like a criminal and the cops will stop pulling guns on you.

I've never been arrested or committed such an offense either. That would be actual law enforcement, and not what I was talking about.

But I have been jumped by guys who pulled guns on me who turned out to be cops (they never identifiied, I had to figure that out on my own) for the "crime" of walking home. Or if you like the crime of BTOPA -- Being the Only Person Around. That's all it takes.

Good thing I don't follow the advice of the gun nuts on this forum -- had I been packing to "protect" myself while these plainclothes rubes jumped out of a plain white Oldsmobile, I suspect at least one of us would have been dead.

Chances are good.

However, people who are legally packing heat don't typically draw the attention of plainsclothes cops in the first place.

It's not racism on the part of cops that results in dead blacks. It's racism and anti-cop sentiment being whipped up by the press, and acted upon by black criminals who resent any restrictions on their criminal lifestyles:

" In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the nation’s population. The percentage of black suspects killed by the police nationally is 29 percent lower than the percentage of blacks mortally threatening them."

"The NYPD fatally shot eight individuals last year, six of them black, all posing a risk to the police, compared with scores of blacks killed by black civilians."

“What do we want? Dead cops,” chanted participants in a New York anti-cop protest. Two public defenders from the Bronx participated in a rap video extolling cop killings. Few people in positions of authority objected to this dangerous hatred. The desire to show allegiance with allegedly oppressed blacks was too great. The thrill of righteousness was palpable among the media as it lovingly chronicled every protest and on the part of politicians and thought leaders who expressed solidarity with the cause. At another march across New York’s Brooklyn Bridge, a group of people tried to throw trash cans onto the heads of officers on the level below them; police attempts to arrest the assailants were fought off by other marchers.
"The elite’s desperation to participate in what they hopefully viewed as their own modern-day civil rights crusade was patent in the sanctification of Michael Brown, the would-be cop killer. He was turned into a civil rights martyr. His violence toward Wilson, and the convenience store owner he had strong-armed, was wiped from the record. Protesters across the country chanted “hands up, don’t shoot” at anti-cop rallies, allegedly Brown’s final words before Wilson shot him. Never mind that the source of that alleged final utterance, Brown’s companion Dorian Johnson, was a proven liar."

" The elites were playing with fire. It’s profoundly irresponsible to stoke hatred of the police, especially when the fuel used for doing so is a set of lies....it is naïve not to recognize that criminal members of the black underclass despise the police because law enforcement interferes with their way of life. The elites are oblivious both to the extent of lawlessness in the black inner city and to its effect on attitudes toward the cops."

The Big Lie of the Anti-Cop Left Turns Lethal by Heather Mac Donald City Journal December 22 2014
if they are 42 percent of those that kill cops whose the other half and some? why isn't the other majority of cop killers kill as much as blacks are being apparently?

There was no 42% figure in the data cited, AT ALL. In fact, the data set cited had NO DATA AT ALL regarding race of offender. The author COMPLETELY MADE UP the figure, likely assuming that everyone reading such fascist nonsense would completely trust the authority of the author, even though such trust is always misplaced.
Er..the article linked the study. Read, idiot.

Obviously you did not read the link, or you would have seen that there is NO DATA ON OFFENDERS LISTED.
Whoops that was a mistake, it was written and then I didn't see the 42 percent in the data (though I think there is some data) cited, and moved away from this thread..then came back to comment and it was still there in the field but I forgot it.

That's okay, you can obsess over that, or I can go and get some stats on it from another source.

Wow... that conservative math :eusa_doh:
It's actually not even advanced math, yet it seems to be completely beyond progressive nutbags. No wonder you guys think communism is a viable economic plan.

It isn't any sort of math. She takes a figure of 42% (which as noted earlier, is NOWHERE in the data cited) which if true would amount to 11.34 total police officers (!!!) and subtracts 13% of US population, or 42,108,000 total persons (!!!) and somehow comes to the conclusion that the difference between 11.34 and 42,108,000 somehow equals 29% (!!!!!)

Either she is completely mentally challenged, OR she is deliberately trying to deceive an obviously gullible readership.

In actuality, there were 14 high-profile shootings of unarmed African Americans in 2014 alone, which is 2.66 total persons more than the figure 11.34 total persons cited (perhaps erroneously) in the OP for number of police killed by African Americans.

Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police 1999-2014

Lol...progressive math. It's funny to even think of it.

So, are you going to tell me that you believe that the difference between 11 and 42,108,000 equals 29%? You are actually going to stick to that?

Edited to add: and that assumes that the 42% figure is accurate, for the sake of discussion

- White male cops
- White CEOs

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Good thing I don't follow the advice of the gun nuts on this forum -- had I been packing to "protect" myself while these plainclothes rubes jumped out of a plain white Oldsmobile, I suspect at least one of us would have been dead. If not more.

You did one of two things. You were involved in crime or you hung out with people involved in crime. I grew up hanging out with Christians and other kids who kept out of trouble. I didn't associate myself with people the cops would pull a gun on. I don't for a second believe your story of being held at gunpoint just for walking down the street by yourself.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

You did one of two things. You were involved in crime or you hung out with people involved in crime. I grew up hanging out with Christians and other kids who kept out of trouble. I didn't associate myself with people the cops would pull a gun on. I don't for a second believe your story of being held at gunpoint just for walking down the street by yourself.

So due to your lack of experience about a subject, you have a basis to form conclusions about that subject?

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Wrong. What I did was I spaced out on the trolley coming home from work, and missed my stop and had to walk back two blocks. Had I not missed my stop I wouldn't have been there when these goons came up the street, and they would have picked up somebody else. With who knows what results. And I was alone, not "hanging out" with anyone. And I was fucking 34 years old, not "hanging with kids".

If you think that simplistic scenario you laid out above is actually the way the world works look around and see if the people around you are named Ward and June Cleaver. Because it's got squat to do with the real world.

And we've been down this road before with the old "it never happened to numero uno, therefore it doesn't exist" crapola.
Spare us.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

So due to your lack of experience about a subject, you have a basis to form conclusions about that subject?

I'm very experienced in not having any negative contacts with law enforcement because I obey the law and I associate with others who obey the law too. Yes, that qualifies me to comment on those who think they're persecuted by the police because they involve themselves in the criminal element.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Wrong. What I did was I spaced out on the trolley coming home from work, and missed my stop and had to walk back two blocks. Had I not missed my stop I wouldn't have been there when these goons came up the street, and they would have picked up somebody else. With who knows what results. And I was alone, not "hanging out" with anyone.

If you think that simplistic scenario you laid out above is actually the way the world works look around and see if the people around you are named Ward and June Cleaver.

Your story stretches credulity. It's not that crazy things can't happen, it's that they're unlikely. Yes, law abiding citizens can get a gun pulled on them by the cops in some freak scenario, but in nearly every case, the person having the gun pulled on them is not a law abiding citizen or is hanging out with the wrong crowd.

- White male cops
- White CEOs

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Theres a solid chance that those guys...werent cops. Badges and ID cards get stolen and counterfeitied often. Its a fairly common occurrence for crooks to steal or counterfeit a few badges...then go rob people or get revenge on an enemy and pose as cops.

So...if they jumped you for no reason...didnt arrest you....those were possibly people impersonating officers looking to rob someone.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

Wrong. What I did was I spaced out on the trolley coming home from work, and missed my stop and had to walk back two blocks. Had I not missed my stop I wouldn't have been there when these goons came up the street, and they would have picked up somebody else. With who knows what results. And I was alone, not "hanging out" with anyone.

If you think that simplistic scenario you laid out above is actually the way the world works look around and see if the people around you are named Ward and June Cleaver.

Your story stretches credulity. It's not that crazy things can't happen, it's that they're unlikely. Yes, law abiding citizens can get a gun pulled on them by the cops in some freak scenario, but in nearly every case, the person having the gun pulled on them is not a law abiding citizen or is hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Go fuck yourself then.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

I'm very experienced in not having any negative contacts with law enforcement because I obey the law and I associate with others who obey the law too. Yes, that qualifies me to comment on those who think they're persecuted by the police because they involve themselves in the criminal element.

I haven't involved myself with the criminal element, but I have gotten off of work in the middle of the night, and I have driven shabby looking cars. Either of those is enough to garner police harassment in this country.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

I have never tried to swim across the alligator infested lake near me. Some have...and got bitten. One lost an arm. One even died.

Is it wrong for me to call them stupid...or say they brought it on themselves. ...since ive never swam in gator waters?

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

I haven't involved myself with the criminal element, but I have gotten off of work in the middle of the night, and I have driven shabby looking cars. Either of those is enough to garner police harassment in this country.

My first car was a beat up Chevy Sprint that I always drove under the speed limit and obeyed all traffic laws. No negative law enforcement contact.

Funny how that works.

My first car was a beat up Chevy Sprint that I always drove under the speed limit and obeyed all traffic laws. No negative law enforcement contact.

Funny how that works.

what city do you live in?

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

And while you make that drive home....there are evil individuals in this world who look to rob and harm innocent people. They also drive busted cars...at night.

Those predators. ....are a little less comfortable hunting victims BECAUSE cops stop them.

Do you also get stopped in the process? Yes. Because the bad guys dont drive with big neon "Bad Guy" signs on their cars.

Pick the lesser of two evils. Because if cops stop working...your drive home at night will get tricky.

thinking-006.GIF

Methinks there is!

I have never tried to swim across the alligator infested lake near me. Some have...and got bitten. One lost an arm. One even died.

Is it wrong for me to call them stupid...or say they brought it on themselves. ...since ive never swam in gator waters?

And this has what to do with our discussion? We're talking about why you seem to have run ins with the police whereas I don't. I'm not even white and the police have never bothered me. Could it be that police respond to behavior and not race?

thinking-023.GIF

Funny how that works.

The fuck I'm going to tell you that.

Funny how that works.

The fuck I'm going to tell you that.

that's fine. did you live in a city at the time you drove said Chevy Sprint?

Forum List

Back