The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

Trump waited until it was too late. If he climbs on a plane on January 22nd, comes home and starts taking decisive action to mobilize the proper government agencies to take action, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. The right wing media has been in an absolute death spin of frenzy trying to shift blame for the response to this virus. But the bottom line here is that the lion share of the blame goes to Trump. It was more important to tweet, hold his pep rallies, watch Fox News and golf. No amount of spin will change that. That nice bump in the polls he got after March 13th is evaporating...rapidly. Questions are already being asked of him and his administration of why the response was delayed.

You are seriously retarded and deranged. As if Trump has to be physically in the White House to do his job? What fucking century are you in?

Nice deflection. Well played. In or out of the White House, when has Trump ever done "his job?".
I would think that wanting to be back in your country...you know..taking action for your country, would want to be done....sigh..in your own country.

Fort fuckup will run away when confronted with facts. Funny thing about his "facts" they're never backed up by anything and if you challenge fort fuckup he starts calling you names.

Game. Set. Match.

Your mommy called, supper is ready. Make sure to wash your hands.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

Trump waited until it was too late. If he climbs on a plane on January 22nd, comes home and starts taking decisive action to mobilize the proper government agencies to take action, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. The right wing media has been in an absolute death spin of frenzy trying to shift blame for the response to this virus. But the bottom line here is that the lion share of the blame goes to Trump. It was more important to tweet, hold his pep rallies, watch Fox News and golf. No amount of spin will change that. That nice bump in the polls he got after March 13th is evaporating...rapidly. Questions are already being asked of him and his administration of why the response was delayed.

At a time Trump should have been warning an impending threat and advising caution, Trump was minimizing the threat and mocking those who warned of a national catastrophe.

We lost precious time

You're so full of shit; you're always amongst the first to scream, "Racist!".

Well, yes, he did. It wasn't about just talking, because he made far more statements downplaying the virus as he did worrying about it.

IT was about the actions he didn't start taking until Mid March or actions he should have taken but the governors had to take instead.

Lockdowns will continue so long as they're the province of local Little Hitlers. If they're not stamped out by bureaucrats higher up the food chain then it's going to be your job. If you're up to the brutal violence that may well be the only way to recover your lost freedoms.

Well, yes, he did. It wasn't about just talking, because he made far more statements downplaying the virus as he did worrying about it.

IT was about the actions he didn't start taking until Mid March or actions he should have taken but the governors had to take instead.
None of that is true. Please find one of your posts in February that shows you supported an earlier lockdown. First US death was February 28th

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.
You thought? First time for everything. Congratulations!!!!

Did you write that all by yourself.
Need a hug?

You're on a roll Assdefiled.
Like butter. I have hurt your sensitive feelings. My apologies. Please stop crying.

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.

Need a hug?

Like butter. I have hurt your sensitive feelings. My apologies. Please stop crying.
1586821004567.png

Need a hug?

View attachment 323116
Rude. Your feelings still hurt? So sad.

None of that is true. Please find one of your posts in February that shows you supported an earlier lockdown. First US death was February 28th
What!
You're asking a Liberal to present a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!
You're asking a Liberal to present a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe is a Communist.

Forum List

Back