The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

fingers doesn't help anything but the Democrat's campaign (maybe). It doesn't make PPE appear or test kits or slow the spread of this damned thing.
But pointing at what was done wrong helps us understand what to do that is correct. For example, the president is already talking about opening the country sooner than the scientists advise. I should just look the other way, so as not to hurt someones feelings? Nope.

We should look the other way as the task force led by his criminal groinspawn in law fails at nearly every turn? Nope.

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

Nice application of the facts

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

So democrats telling everybody to ignore what the president had first said means what to you?

I do.

Trump waited until it was too late. If he climbs on a plane on January 22nd, comes home and starts taking decisive action to mobilize the proper government agencies to take action, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. The right wing media has been in an absolute death spin of frenzy trying to shift blame for the response to this virus. But the bottom line here is that the lion share of the blame goes to Trump. It was more important to tweet, hold his pep rallies, watch Fox News and golf. No amount of spin will change that. That nice bump in the polls he got after March 13th is evaporating...rapidly. Questions are already being asked of him and his administration of why the response was delayed.

Really? Then why did the new york slimes say on Jan 6th that coronavirus was safe, nobody died and on Jan 10th Trump bans all travel from China?

I do.

Trump waited until it was too late. If he climbs on a plane on January 22nd, comes home and starts taking decisive action to mobilize the proper government agencies to take action, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. The right wing media has been in an absolute death spin of frenzy trying to shift blame for the response to this virus. But the bottom line here is that the lion share of the blame goes to Trump. It was more important to tweet, hold his pep rallies, watch Fox News and golf. No amount of spin will change that. That nice bump in the polls he got after March 13th is evaporating...rapidly. Questions are already being asked of him and his administration of why the response was delayed.

Really? Then why did the new york slimes say on Jan 6th that coronavirus was safe, nobody died and on Jan 10th Trump bans all travel from China?

Why did trump only institute a half assed ban, when that was very low on the list of recommendations from the experts? Youre about to paint yourself into a corner. Just a heads up.

Also, trumps china ban was feb 2. Get your facts straight.

I do.

Why did trump only institute a half assed ban, when that was very low on the list of recommendations from the experts? Youre about to paint yourself into a corner. Just a heads up.

Also, trumps china ban was feb 2. Get your facts straight.

I thought it was safe. I thought he overreacted. No painting myself into a corner. son. I've got the truth on my side.

Make up your fucking mind. Either he overreacted or he reacted too slow. But fucking pick one. And I'll immediately use your liberal left wing media to refute whatever side you choose.

TDS is worse than Covid19.

Direct quotes from the video:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference
"A lot of people think it goes away in April".

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?"
Trump: "No, not at all, and we have it totally under control."

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "How concerned are you?"
Trump: "Well, we've pretty much shut it down."

February 26, 2020
Press Conference
"Within a couple of days it's gonna be down to close to zero."

February 28, 2020
South Carolina Rally, to Press
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: (Waving the question off) "That's CNN. Fake News".

March 10, 2020
Press Conference
Trump: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen".

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

We know how leftist will skew and chop up or cherry-pick what the president says and then take those snippets and make a video as if that was all that was said.
Great job brownshirt.
You make Goebbels proud

I do.

View attachment 322907

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

“Every expert”? Oh...

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

We know how leftist will skew and chop up or cherry-pick what the president says and then take those snippets and make a video as if that was all that was said.
Great job brownshirt.
You make Goebbels proud

Ya gotta love this irony.

One man, worshiped, enabled, and always forgiven. No matter what.

Amazing.

I've got the truth on my side.
False, and you are embarrassing yourself. The one "fact" you tried to present was 100% incorrect, and it only highlights trumps failures, as he ignored the higher priority recommendations to stick a thumb in chinas eye and to rally his moron base (you).

What fact am I wrong about? If I'm wrong, prove it wrong. I can easily back up everything I say.

February 11, 2020
Press Conference

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

February 26, 2020
Press Conference

February 28, 2020

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview

March 6, 2020

March 6, 2020

March 10, 2020
Press Conference

March 17, 2020
Press Conference

Great job brownshirt.
You make Goebbels proud

Ya gotta love this irony.

One man, worshiped, enabled, and always forgiven. No matter what.

Amazing.

The only worship of a man that I've watched was from 2009 until 2017
What you accuse and fabricate cherry pick about Trump Obama actually did

False, and you are embarrassing yourself. The one "fact" you tried to present was 100% incorrect, and it only highlights trumps failures, as he ignored the higher priority recommendations to stick a thumb in chinas eye and to rally his moron base (you).
It's really not embarrassing watching you leftist bend your lies so it will come out truthful to you it's whether funny to read and watch.

Two days before Trump shut down china flights New York Slimes says coronavirus was not a problem because the WHO says it's safe:

No FFI, you are the one embarrassing yourself. You on another thread called an infectious disease doctor a rogue scientist. LOL. You have zero credibility on this board. You’re a loser here like you are in real life. At least you’re consistent

I do.

You are seriously retarded and deranged. As if Trump has to be physically in the White House to do his job? What fucking century are you in?

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.
Talk with your leftist economy killers they shut it down

You mean the big Democratic HOAX.

1586820158525.png
1586820158525.png

Forum List

Back