The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Well, yes, he did. It wasn't about just talking, because he made far more statements downplaying the virus as he did worrying about it.

IT was about the actions he didn't start taking until Mid March or actions he should have taken but the governors had to take instead.
None of that is true. Please find one of your posts in February that shows you supported an earlier lockdown. First US death was February 28th
What!
You're asking a Liberal to present a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe is a Communist.

He is beholden to China.
So, at the very least, he is a corrupt elitist.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Well, yes, he did. It wasn't about just talking, because he made far more statements downplaying the virus as he did worrying about it.

IT was about the actions he didn't start taking until Mid March or actions he should have taken but the governors had to take instead.
None of that is true. Please find one of your posts in February that shows you supported an earlier lockdown. First US death was February 28th
What!
Joe is a Communist.

He is beholden to China.
He is a failed small business owner who blames the Government for his failures. Sad.

What!
Joe is a Communist.

He is beholden to China.
He is a failed small business owner who blames the Government for his failures. Sad.

He's a career civil servant taker who has not been right about anything.

Good job Dimms, making him your nominee!

What!
Joe is a Communist.
He's so self-hating he nauseates me.
But there are of few schmucks like him in very community.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

He also said the number of cases would be down to zero in a couple of days.. What happened to that?

Lockdowns wouldn't have been necessary if Trump had taken other action in January and February to screen people, treat the first cases, etc.

Lockdowns are a cure of last resort.

News Flash, San Fran...has the lowest cases in the country and she encouraged ppl NOT TO HATE ON THE CHINESE...you idiot!!

Why the fk are you even allowed to post on USMB?

Your shrill posts, that are merely opinion, never backed by any type of documentation, along with you insulting anything every step of the way offer NOTHING cognizant to this board.

Lockdowns wouldn't have been necessary if Trump had taken other action in January and February to screen people, treat the first cases, etc.

Lockdowns are a cure of last resort.
How would you have screened people if you were Trump. So you're Trump on February 1st, what do you order/say?

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

Trump waited until it was too late. If he climbs on a plane on January 22nd, comes home and starts taking decisive action to mobilize the proper government agencies to take action, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. The right wing media has been in an absolute death spin of frenzy trying to shift blame for the response to this virus. But the bottom line here is that the lion share of the blame goes to Trump. It was more important to tweet, hold his pep rallies, watch Fox News and golf. No amount of spin will change that. That nice bump in the polls he got after March 13th is evaporating...rapidly. Questions are already being asked of him and his administration of why the response was delayed.

You are seriously retarded and deranged. As if Trump has to be physically in the White House to do his job? What fucking century are you in?

Nice deflection. Well played. In or out of the White House, when has Trump ever done "his job?".
I would think that wanting to be back in your country...you know..taking action for your country, would want to be done....sigh..in your own country.

No deflection, and that wasn't even a good attempt to invent an attack.

I don't define "doing his job" as "making deranged leftists happy", so don't even waste my time with insisting that I MUST hate what he's doing because you hate it.

I do.

View attachment 322907

Right on the money.

News Flash, San Fran...has the lowest cases in the country and she encouraged ppl NOT TO HATE ON THE CHINESE...you idiot!!

Why the fk are you even allowed to post on USMB?

Your shrill posts, that are merely opinion, never backed by any type of documentation, along with you insulting anything every step of the way offer NOTHING cognizant to this board.
I got a better question for you bitch....why the fuck are you responding to my comments? You don't like what the fuck I gotta say, you shit for brain lice infected whore, than put my blk ass on ignore or shut the fuck up. Since when do I give a fuck about you and your gotdamn opinions????? Don't confuse me with these brainless Trump cowards, you send for me bitch, its on!!

I do.

View attachment 322907

After his presser today you will be able to spo a libtard with a glance. They are all busting blood vessels in their eyes. The media has failed. The democrats have failed and they know they are going to be on the outs in November.

Hey, have you seen the results out of Wisc.???? Voters would rather risk their lives and they did, to make sure Democrats took over the courts there.....Keep dreaming you brain dead loon, nothing is gonna stop democrats this fall from ridding the planet of Trump and the GOP, absolutely NOTHING!! Its time you traitors slide back to your rat holes and stay there!!

Of course. Fake news.

Too funny.

Yep...totally fake cherrypicked and out of context...that's what partisan hacks do.

Here is what was said back in February at Trump's press conference....

---------
U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar emphasized that "the risk remains low" to the average American. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation." Fauci said that 15 to 20% of those who contract coronavirus will need hospitalization, and the vast majority of people who "get into trouble" are of advanced age or have previous underlying conditions.

-------

Trump said:

""I don't think it's inevitable. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we're totally prepared."

And we were prepared...no one died because they weren't treated...and no one died because they did have ventilator...CUOMO said that.

Trump and his administration have done a remarkable job. Even the Democratic governors are saying so.

Anyone who says different is a partisan hack trying to score political points.

It isn't working...because most of us are paying attention.

And I wasn't lying about once believing you were honest...but you've squandered that in the same way the MSM squandered their collective reputations.
Listen, there's enough conservatives out here sucking on Trump di*k, I suggest you look elsewhere if your thirsty. This pandering to bullshtt makes you look and sound like the idiot you are.

I do.

View attachment 322907

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th...

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation."

I've watched so many press conferences I can't personally remember the context...we can either assume CBS reported accurately or you can go read the whole transcript and prove CBS wrong.

1586875735981.png

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.
Talk with your leftist economy killers they shut it down

You mean the big Democratic HOAX.

View attachment 323113View attachment 323113
Explain one thing to me asshat why are the leftist controlled states the ones fighting too keep their States shutdown?

They want to make sure the virus is under control dumbass.

I've got the truth on my side.
False, and you are embarrassing yourself. The one "fact" you tried to present was 100% incorrect, and it only highlights trumps failures, as he ignored the higher priority recommendations to stick a thumb in chinas eye and to rally his moron base (you).
It's really not embarrassing watching you leftist bend your lies so it will come out truthful to you it's whether funny to read and watch.
Dude you so high on the Trump kool aide lie juice, its embarrassing knowing brain dead fools like you exist in this country, let alone on the planet. Bend lies???? Mf, please...you moron's wouldn't know the truth even if it came gift wrapped in a meth dose delivered by Ivomitt, Trump's daughter!! And the only thing funny about you brain dead losers are those stupid MAGA hats you were to cover your bald spots, fuk off!!

Of course. Fake news.

Too funny.

Yep...totally fake cherrypicked and out of context...that's what partisan hacks do.

Here is what was said back in February at Trump's press conference....

---------
U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar emphasized that "the risk remains low" to the average American. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation." Fauci said that 15 to 20% of those who contract coronavirus will need hospitalization, and the vast majority of people who "get into trouble" are of advanced age or have previous underlying conditions.

-------

Trump said:

""I don't think it's inevitable. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we're totally prepared."

And we were prepared...no one died because they weren't treated...and no one died because they did have ventilator...CUOMO said that.

Trump and his administration have done a remarkable job. Even the Democratic governors are saying so.

Anyone who says different is a partisan hack trying to score political points.

It isn't working...because most of us are paying attention.

And I wasn't lying about once believing you were honest...but you've squandered that in the same way the MSM squandered their collective reputations.
Listen, there's enough conservatives out here sucking on Trump di*k, I suggest you look elsewhere if your thirsty. This pandering to bullshtt makes you look and sound like the idiot you are.
Dont feed the troll.JPG

I see your hooked on the lies...

I do.

Trump waited until it was too late. If he climbs on a plane on January 22nd, comes home and starts taking decisive action to mobilize the proper government agencies to take action, maybe we don't have to shut the entire country down. The right wing media has been in an absolute death spin of frenzy trying to shift blame for the response to this virus. But the bottom line here is that the lion share of the blame goes to Trump. It was more important to tweet, hold his pep rallies, watch Fox News and golf. No amount of spin will change that. That nice bump in the polls he got after March 13th is evaporating...rapidly. Questions are already being asked of him and his administration of why the response was delayed.

You are seriously retarded and deranged. As if Trump has to be physically in the White House to do his job? What fucking century are you in?

Oh, so like Bush on the golf course when the Iraq war started, Trump on the golf course over this shit, is just business as usual? Do us all a fuckin favor and do remind yourself of what century you are in and think if this was the black guy Obama....you red white and butt cowards would be in straight jackets from your mental break downs. A gotdamn fist bump and tan suits make you white whores go buck fuckin crazy.....stupid mf's

Forum List

Back