The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

Of course. Fake news.

Too funny.

Yep...totally fake cherrypicked and out of context...that's what partisan hacks do.

Here is what was said back in February at Trump's press conference....

---------
U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar emphasized that "the risk remains low" to the average American. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation." Fauci said that 15 to 20% of those who contract coronavirus will need hospitalization, and the vast majority of people who "get into trouble" are of advanced age or have previous underlying conditions.

-------

Trump said:

""I don't think it's inevitable. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we're totally prepared."

And we were prepared...no one died because they weren't treated...and no one died because they did have ventilator...CUOMO said that.

Trump and his administration have done a remarkable job. Even the Democratic governors are saying so.

Anyone who says different is a partisan hack trying to score political points.

It isn't working...because most of us are paying attention.

And I wasn't lying about once believing you were honest...but you've squandered that in the same way the MSM squandered their collective reputations.
Listen, there's enough conservatives out here sucking on Trump di*k, I suggest you look elsewhere if your thirsty. This pandering to bullshtt makes you look and sound like the idiot you are.
View attachment 323367

I see your hooked on the lies...
And I see you moron's don't know the difference.....you ppl are perhaps the most pathetic bitches on the planet...you make the fuckin Nazi's look like saints...they didn't know no better and they didn't have choices or information....you whores do and still you buy into the bullshit....there's a reason God and the rest of the world hates this country and its bc of ppl like you!!

I've got the truth on my side.
False, and you are embarrassing yourself. The one "fact" you tried to present was 100% incorrect, and it only highlights trumps failures, as he ignored the higher priority recommendations to stick a thumb in chinas eye and to rally his moron base (you).
It's really not embarrassing watching you leftist bend your lies so it will come out truthful to you it's whether funny to read and watch.
Dude you so high on the Trump kool aide lie juice, its embarrassing knowing brain dead fools like you exist in this country, let alone on the planet. Bend lies???? Mf, please...you moron's wouldn't know the truth even if it came gift wrapped in a meth dose delivered by Ivomitt, Trump's daughter!! And the only thing funny about you brain dead losers are those stupid MAGA hats you were to cover your bald spots, fuk off!!
You get fed lies daily by democrat controlled mainstream media so you can fuck off

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.
Talk with your leftist economy killers they shut it down

You mean the big Democratic HOAX.

View attachment 323113View attachment 323113
Explain one thing to me asshat why are the leftist controlled states the ones fighting too keep their States shutdown?

They want to make sure the virus is under control dumbass.
No they do not. The only thing they want is to remove President Donald J Trump

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

After his presser today you will be able to spo a libtard with a glance. They are all busting blood vessels in their eyes. The media has failed. The democrats have failed and they know they are going to be on the outs in November.

Hey, have you seen the results out of Wisc.???? Voters would rather risk their lives and they did, to make sure Democrats took over the courts there.....Keep dreaming you brain dead loon, nothing is gonna stop democrats this fall from ridding the planet of Trump and the GOP, absolutely NOTHING!! Its time you traitors slide back to your rat holes and stay there!!

You will be crying another four years. I expect suicides to climb sharply in November. Fingers crossed!

I thought the economy was going to open back up by EASTER. So when is going to be now? Memorial Day.

Explain one thing to me asshat why are the leftist controlled states the ones fighting too keep their States shutdown?

Just think....the Democraps are going to have to get alot of dead people to the polls in the next election....because they're dropping like flies in NY and CA.

We're all fed up with all of you assholes that don't have a thing to contribute to solving the problem.

You assholes are the problem. The threat (Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) and Cult45 by externsion) is being addressed. You idiots have your thumbs up your asses sucking the orange dong by the day. Why don't you self deport to North Korea, you Anti-American waste of skin.

We're all fed up with all of you assholes that don't have a thing to contribute to solving the problem.

You assholes are the problem. The threat (Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) and Cult45 by externsion) is being addressed. You idiots have your thumbs up your asses sucking the orange dong by the day. Why don't you self deport to North Korea, you Anti-American waste of skin.
As a retired Green Beret.....for some reason your pitiful comments really don't matter a hill of beans.

As a retired Green Beret.....for some reason your pitiful comments really don't matter a hill of beans.

I can't understand you with that orange cock in your mouth, sorry. Did you say you wear pink berets? I'm sure they look great on you.

Just think....the Democraps are going to have to get alot of dead people to the polls in the next election....because they're dropping like flies in NY and CA.

It's a lot easier for them to get their votes that way.

Only in right wing world.

Only in right wing world.
You don't have a logical reason to use in defending why Democrats are trying to destroy America to remove the president

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.
What was he doing (or failing to do) before Nancy tore up his screed?

Rolling Stone Timeline: Coronavirus in America

"Late August (2019)

"Contract dispute leaves federal stockpile of ventilators without maintenance, starting in late August through January. When this equipment is later distributed, many ventilators are broken.

"September 30

"Trump administration ends funding for PREDICT — a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) initiative to support laboratories abroad, including one in Wuhan, China, to be vigilant for viruses with pandemic potential."
virus-maga-hats-only_400.jpg

Why have fewer than one percent of Americans been tested for the 2020 MAGA Virus three months after the US got its first case?

“The Coronavirus Crisis Was Built for Insurgent Information”: Why Some Early MAGA Adopters Went Against Trump’s Virus Doctrine

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

MEANWHILE, the FACTS are that EVERYTHING he did was OPPOSED by the Democrats at EVERY STEP of the way.

I do.

View attachment 322907

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

MEANWHILE, the FACTS are that EVERYTHING he did was OPPOSED by the Democrats at EVERY STEP of the way.

That's a lie.

MEANWHILE, the FACTS are that EVERYTHING he did was OPPOSED by the Democrats at EVERY STEP of the wa
yep. They opposed his hoax tour, his lies about the virus going away, the lies about being down to zero cases soon, the lies about FDA approval, the lies about chloroquine, the lies about it being just a mild flu. Etc etc

MEANWHILE, the FACTS are that EVERYTHING he did was OPPOSED by the Democrats at EVERY STEP of the wa
yep. They opposed his hoax tour, his lies about the virus going away, the lies about being down to zero cases soon, the lies about FDA approval, the lies about chloroquine, the lies about it being just a mild flu. Etc etc
You can lie all you want we have it on video Biden derided the chinese shut down and so did the rest of the party leaders, and every decision he made was attacked by Pelosi and Schumer. You can ignore that all you want it wont be ignored by the majority of the public. You people would not have acted at all.

I do.

View attachment 322907

That's a lie.

Ya that why Biden ATTACKED Trump about Chinese shut down, thats why Schumer and Pelosi attacked Trump over European shut down and the quarantine measures. It is on you tube you can't claim it did not happen.

You can lie all you want we have it on video Biden derided the chinese shut down and so did the rest of the party leaders
The half assed shutdown that trump did only to stick a thumb in China's eye for kicking his ass in a trade war, and in no way to do anything to lead or help americans?

That chinese shutdown? Hahahaha...what a piece of shit he is...

Forum List

Back