The Big Fucking Lie That Everyone Is Repeating This Week

Of course. Fake news.

Too funny.

Yep...totally fake cherrypicked and out of context...that's what partisan hacks do.

Here is what was said back in February at Trump's press conference....

---------
U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar emphasized that "the risk remains low" to the average American. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation." Fauci said that 15 to 20% of those who contract coronavirus will need hospitalization, and the vast majority of people who "get into trouble" are of advanced age or have previous underlying conditions.

-------

Trump said:

""I don't think it's inevitable. It possibly will. It could be at a very small level or it could be at a larger level. Whatever happens, we're totally prepared."

And we were prepared...no one died because they weren't treated...and no one died because they did have ventilator...CUOMO said that.

Trump and his administration have done a remarkable job. Even the Democratic governors are saying so.

Anyone who says different is a partisan hack trying to score political points.

It isn't working...because most of us are paying attention.

And I wasn't lying about once believing you were honest...but you've squandered that in the same way the MSM squandered their collective reputations.

I have no use for those that lie to me. Which is why when voting I would often skip over candidates for office and head straight to the ballot propositions.

Trump did not wait till it was too late.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.
In late Feb Nancy Pelosi was telling everyone things were fine.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

Stop lying to defend a liar. It makes all of us look bad.

Every expert working for the left.
Course a ton of them have an agenda and are reading of the same fucking script.....but let's all ignore that silliness.

Trump blocked some travel from China and then declared “Mission Accomplished”

What else was there for him to do?

While Trump was announcing the Virus was beaten, cases would not rise and quickly go down to zero and comparing the virus to the flu, he should have been using the time to get tests out there, urge isolation and gathering respirators
Wow! You really do want to go back to your government job where you suck off the taxpayer, don't ya?
Can't he do that from home
His job wasn't to masturbate, it was to test portable military equipment.
He obviously worked for a Department of self-hating American Liberals.
One of my relatives works for the State Department and tells me that most of his co-workers are rabid self-hating American Liberals.

Don't believe these Deep State jerks that keep repeating the same lie as if they're reading it off of a cue-card.
Trump talked about fighting the virus in his State Of The Union address Feb 4...and Nancy Pelosi decided to tear it to pieces.

Does anyone remember all of the statements in January from Democrats about acting like nothing was going on?
I do.

View attachment 322907
While they were busy trying to kick Trump out of office the virus was already spreading.

To make things worse...the CDC made sure that hundreds of Americans living in Wuhan China were brought here before a single reported case. Now Dr Fauci is going around telling everyone that Trump is the one who screwed up....not him. At least that is what the corrupt media is claiming. If anything....the CDC made sure it was spread, not Trump. The Democrats were calling Trump a racist and a xenophobe for banning flights from China.....yet these SOBs think they can repeat this lie and maybe enough idiots will believe them.

You're the one lying. Every expert in the US says he waited until too late. Every expert who.aftually spoke to him.says they were ignored. We are being told he was briefed in November and every day after that and did nothing.

OH PLEASE...GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

A PHONE CALL HAD A WHISTLE BLOWER BUT NOT AN EMERGING PANDEMIC

SO EVERY EXPERT ALLOWED TRUMP TO HARM US

SO WHO AND CHINA WERE LYING LIKE WE HAVE BEEN SAYING

PUT YOUR HEAD BACK UP YOUR ASS AND STOP COMING OUT FOR AIR

I do.

View attachment 322907

Dr. Fauci on February 29th...

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation."

I've watched so many press conferences I can't personally remember the context...we can either assume CBS reported accurately or you can go read the whole transcript and prove CBS wrong.

I do.

View attachment 322907

HEY BITCH, THEY ARE NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...THAT ORANGE WHITE COWARD BRAIN DEAD WHORE IS!!!

BOTTOM FUCKIN LINE IS THIS.....TRUMP IS THE LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY AND IT WAS UNDER HIS GOTDAMN WATCH, THIS SHIT HAS SPIRALED OUT OF CONTROL.....AND NOTHING YOU BRAIN DEAD STOCK MARKET BITCHES ARE GONNA SAY OR DO THAT WILL CHANGE THOSE FUCKIN FACTS...UNDERSTAND?

Direct quotes from the video:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference
"A lot of people think it goes away in April".

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?"
Trump: "No, not at all, and we have it totally under control."

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "How concerned are you?"
Trump: "Well, we've pretty much shut it down."

February 26, 2020
Press Conference
"Within a couple of days it's gonna be down to close to zero."

February 28, 2020
South Carolina Rally, to Press
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: (Waving the question off) "That's CNN. Fake News".

March 10, 2020
Press Conference
Trump: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen".

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

yep, his experts were giving him information. He listened. seems odd, everyone who hates him says he doesn't listen to his experts. com si com sa

Direct quotes from the video:

February 11, 2020
Press Conference
"A lot of people think it goes away in April".

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "Are there worries about a pandemic at this point?"
Trump: "No, not at all, and we have it totally under control."

February 22, 2020
Interviewer: "How concerned are you?"
Trump: "Well, we've pretty much shut it down."

February 26, 2020
Press Conference
"Within a couple of days it's gonna be down to close to zero."

February 28, 2020
South Carolina Rally, to Press
"Almost everybody that we see is getting better. And it could be everybody, too."

March 2, 2020
MAGA Rally
"They're gonna have vaccines, I think, relatively soon. And they're gonna have something that makes you better, and that's gonna take place, we think, even sooner."

March 3, 2020
Telephone Interview
"We have thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, that get better, just by sitting around, and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better".

March 6, 2020
"As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test, that's the important thing, and the tests are all perfect. Like the letter was perfect".

March 6, 2020
Interviewer: "What do you say to Americans who say they are concerned that you are not taking this seriously enough and that some of your statements don't match what your health experts are saying?"
Trump: (Waving the question off) "That's CNN. Fake News".

March 10, 2020
Press Conference
Trump: "It's really working out, and a lot of good things are gonna happen".

March 17, 2020
Press Conference
"This is a pandemic. I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic".

Social Media liars will dispute the facts every time to protect Dumb Donald, he and they lie and lie and lie.

So let's think about this. The President is apparently responsible for everything bad that happens. That's it. End of story.

It doesn't matter whether it is a disease, a storm, a fire, a volcano, a war, or a warming of the atmosphere.

In the case of this disease, the phenomenon is totally unprecedented. There have been pandemics before, but not in a world where there is routine, massive international travel. Not where the disease spreads from asymptomatic people for WEEKS after they have been exposed, usually unwittingly.

This has never happened before. Period.

And yet, our President was supposed to have known from the very beginning - despite disinformation flowing out of China and a lack of Real Time accurate information coming to him from within the Administration - exactly how this disease would spread, whom it would impact, and how to control it without killing our economy.

Do you know how stupid this is?

Apparently not.

I do.

View attachment 322907

/----/ democRAT says OOOPSIE

I do.

View attachment 322907

Course a ton of them have an agenda and are reading of the same fucking script.....but let's all ignore that silliness.

So, all experts work for the left?

Weird, it's almost like the right doesn't like science and scientists.

I do.

View attachment 322907

/----/ And what was the timeline you libtards say he should have followed -- using your 20/20 hindsight?

Y

I do.

View attachment 322907

You sound somewhat triggered. It's a sign you know I'm right.

I do.

View attachment 322907

Dr. Fauci on February 29th...

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, also said "the country as a whole still remains at a low risk but this remains an evolving situation."

I've watched so many press conferences I can't personally remember the context...we can either assume CBS reported accurately or you can go read the whole transcript and prove CBS wrong.

Not sure what you think that proves

I do.

View attachment 322907

So, all experts work for the left?

Weird, it's almost like the right doesn't like science and scientists.

/----/ No, they work for themselves promoting an agenda for more research funding.

Y

I do.

View attachment 322907

You sound somewhat triggered. It's a sign you know I'm right.

/--- What? Can't refute what he posted?

Forum List

Back