The Big Lie

It is very easy to believe if you were informed you would realize that. But the obvious guilt has been highlighted so many times by big tech and armies of Democratic lawyers. Anyone would have to ask what are they hiding?
Armies of Democratic lawyers? It was the Republicans that kept going to court and failing miserably, I might add. :auiqs.jpg:
Armies to stop any investigation or transparency from citizens demanding proof of election integrity. But you know all about the lawyers.

It is very easy to believe if you were informed you would realize that. But the obvious guilt has been highlighted so many times by big tech and armies of Democratic lawyers. Anyone would have to ask what are they hiding?
Trying bringing evidence to the court system next time instead of your feelings. Judges don’t give a shit about latter which is why you dipshits failed so miserably in every venue.
The judges refused to hear evidence. That is either corruption or intimidation. You are gaslighting.
Even MORE Irony from the orange cult.
Why are you here if this is a lie?

The OP is Exhibit A why Trumpism is considered a cult. The OP’s allegiance to Trump is no different from those that worshipped Jim Jones or Kim Jong Un. The OP and those like the OP are just cultist Kool-aid drinkers. You have to be a cultist to believe the Big Lie told by Trump.
To me, the primary indicator has been the intellectual and cultural isolation, the alternate universe they have created and live in. Their own reality, their own language, their own worldview. Isolated and insulated "news", "facts", and "information".

And now it's big enough that it is its own, fully functioning, self-sustaining, closed circuit ecosystem. I swear, at some point the rest of the country and planet will need an interpreter to communicate with them.

Trying bringing evidence to the court system next time instead of your feelings. Judges don’t give a shit about latter which is why you dipshits failed so miserably in every venue.
The judges refused to hear evidence. That is either corruption or intimidation. You are gaslighting.
Because I feel sorry for you in your mental deficiencies.

1620084214401.png

Trump has just taken the "big lie" away from the media. He is not about to let anyone forget about the obvious and massive fraud.
tRump needs a new tag line. Everyone already knows what the big lie is.
Well over a hundred million think otherwise.

Only 74M voted for Trump. And I got even money that if the election were reheld today, he'd lose by even more. :)
You are a big dummy, I do not care what you think.

I know you are but what am I?

He lost. Fairly. Squarely. By the numbers. Because he blew the response to the pandemic. He was a terrible President.
Instead of moving on and finding a solid candidate to get behind, you continue to bleat about an election lost.
70+ court cases, multiple recounts and audits, both Republican and Democrat election officials, Trump's handpicked AG.
All saying there was no widespread fraud. At some point the rest of us dismiss you and consign you to the "time to be evolved out" pile.
You do understand you and others like you are crafting the means of your own "extinction level event"...right? :)

The OP is Exhibit A why Trumpism is considered a cult. The OP’s allegiance to Trump is no different from those that worshipped Jim Jones or Kim Jong Un. The OP and those like the OP are just cultist Kool-aid drinkers. You have to be a cultist to believe the Big Lie told by Trump.
To me, the primary indicator has been the intellectual and cultural isolation, the alternate universe they have created and live in. Their own reality, their own language, their own worldview. Isolated and insulated "news", "facts", and "information".

And now it's big enough that it is its own, fully functioning, self-sustaining, closed circuit ecosystem. I swear, at some point the rest of the country and planet will need an interpreter to communicate with them.

You didn’t bring any. Just your retarded feelz.

Trump has just taken the "big lie" away from the media. He is not about to let anyone forget about the obvious and massive fraud.
They've already found enough fraud or he would not say that.

You sleazy, slithering, slimy cheating vermin scum bags

They've already found enough fraud or he would not say that.

You sleazy, slithering, slimy cheating vermin scum bags
ORLY? :heehee: Where is this fraud? What does it look like? Who initiated it? Where was it initiated?

Wow. That looks like fun. Let me try it.

“The claims that I'm the one who farted on the shuttlebus this morning will be, From this day forth, Known as THE BIG LIE!”​

My remark is just as credible and binding as Trump's.

Because watching your daily meltdown is hilarious.

Armies of Democratic lawyers? It was the Republicans that kept going to court and failing miserably, I might add. :auiqs.jpg:
Armies to stop any investigation or transparency from citizens demanding proof of election integrity. But you know all about the lawyers.
Transparency like the current "audit" in AZ that the local QOP isn't allowing to be monitored? Not that I'm worried. Any "findings" they may have will undoubtedly be thrown out by the courts as dubious at best and fallacious/felonious at worst.

Yes there was cheating on a massive, epic scale. It was in our face. There really wasn't even much of an effort to hide it. There's more of an effort to lie about it now than there was to hide it while they were committing the cheating. But we all know, and they know too. But, democrats are corrupt trash. Hell lying to cover up their dirty work is small potatoes. They'll do whatever it takes. Problem for them is, virtually every person in America, and around the world for that matter, knows the November election was one huge cheat fest by the demtrash and their chinese commie partners in crime.

It'll catch up with them though, just give it time. The push back is picking up steam.
Push the fuck back then, useless swine. Real America is itching to give you gutter snipes something to really cry about. Please. Fuck around. Begging here.

Yes there was cheating on a massive, epic scale. It was in our face. There really wasn't even much of an effort to hide it. There's more of an effort to lie about it now than there was to hide it while they were committing the cheating. But we all know, and they know too. But, democrats are corrupt trash. Hell lying to cover up their dirty work is small potatoes. They'll do whatever it takes. Problem for them is, virtually every person in America, and around the world for that matter, knows the November election was one huge cheat fest by the demtrash and their chinese commie partners in crime.

It'll catch up with them though, just give it time. The push back is picking up steam.
Push the fuck back then, useless swine. Real America is itching to give you gutter snipes something to really cry about. Please. Fuck around. Begging here.

Ya gonna hit him with your purple dildo?

You cultists believe The Big Lie that the election was stolen

lol
You guys needn’t ridicule each other or complain about the election. It really doesn’t matter, since Old Joe isn’t much different from Dumb Don. You’re all just wasting your time.

Forum List

Back