The Big Lie

I still want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory besides a corrupt government and media saying it is.
All of your goofy nonsense is conspiracy theory material.

Haven’t you figured it out yet? I keep telling you.
Why because the corrupt media and corrupt politicians say so? You don't have any reasons besides arrogant bias.
Then you can just be confused as to why all your idiotic nonsense ends up here.
Still no answer.
Your bullshit isn’t based on fact. It’s very simple.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

I still want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory besides a corrupt government and media saying it is.

Why because the corrupt media and corrupt politicians say so? You don't have any reasons besides arrogant bias.
Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
You have no facts but corrupts peoples say so. Period.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
Which people are you referring to?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
The media, the politicians, the bureaucrats, shills on social media. All saying it did not happen and that is it. No proof, none of them lifting a finger to prove what they say.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
The media, the politicians, the bureaucrats, shills on social media. All saying it did not happen and that is it. No proof, none of them lifting a finger to prove what they say.
The burden of proof is on those claiming there was wrong-doing.

Libertarian. That is singular.

And it's unclear how dblack is a libertarian, that's why I asked him.

And I answered. You're not listening. As far as you're concerned - I'm not a libertarian. Clear?

You said you don't call yourself a libertarian.
You're reading impaired. He never said that. He said he won't call himself that on this forum to avoid confusion with morons like you who call themselves libertarians.

You got me there. I've always said, if you want to know what a real libertarian, ask an authoritarian leftists. LOL. What a joke you are. How do you get your head through doorways, arrogant ass?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
And not giving them a chance to prove it? Which clearly has been in every state in question. FACT.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
And not giving them a chance to prove it? Which clearly has been in every state in question. FACT.
Who should make these determinations? You?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
The mods have taken it on themselves to do so. I, and a lot of other posters have determined you and the mods are pushing the conspiracy theory. And our evidence is stronger than the people who say it did not happen.

Find me the 923 affidavits that say fraud did not take place.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
The mods have taken it on themselves to do so. I, and a lot of other posters have determined you and the mods are pushing the conspiracy theory. And our evidence is stronger than the people who say it did not happen.

Who is to make the determination that the evidence is sufficient? You?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

The people that see it have that right as much as the liars in the media. We know from real journalists that the media does not check on what they are told by the powers that be. They simply repeat it.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

The people that see it have that right as much as the liars in the media. We know from real journalists that the media does not check on what they are told by the powers that be. They simply repeat it.
So who then? Who should be in charge of deciding that there was fraud?

Should it be you in charge of making that decision?

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.
Maybe we should bring back the fairness doctrine.

Maybe you should all get some truth into the repig rubbish you spread. Dickhead trump was removed democratically by disgruntled republicans. He was a complete failure and not one policy personally benefited any one of you.
The hatred is still spraying out like lava.
Have 50 audit by anyone you like and the result will be the same.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

We will have to settle for the audits. But when any kind of major fraud discovered will evaporate the conspiracy label.

No, you stupid dolt, because none of this insanity holds up to any form of scrutiny. That's why conspiracy theories are bullshit. Every conspiracy theory involves hundreds of people doing highly dishonest things, without anyone ever getting an attack of conscience, or getting drunk in a bar and bragging about it, without anyone every being able to find a shred of evidence, or a reliable witness.

Yet when a REAL conspiracy happens, there's a trail of evidence, witnesses, and electronic movement of funds, documents, and surveillance video, and the Russian Investigation is a prime example. 9 convictions. Over $40 million dollars in levies, fines and back taxes collected. Lots of people signing plea deals.

How come nobody has come forward to say I on the fake moon landing? Or I planted the bombs in the World Trade Centre. But Manafort plead guilty to handing over Republican polling data to a Russian agent, and you fools didn't blink an eye.

This is the same dumb game Republicans played with the Clintons for 30 years.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

We will have to settle for the audits. But when any kind of major fraud discovered will evaporate the conspiracy label.
I’m sure you will believe that there is “major fraud”, but the courts won’t.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

Stacks of illegal ballots won't convince them? Then they are surely corrupt.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

Which judges are corrupt? Have you made any effort in removing them from power?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

You are deflecting. Again, there are not enough credible people to say fraud did not happen. Then censor people and pull out the conspiracy crap they use as often race.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

You are deflecting. Again, there are not enough credible people to say fraud did not happen. Then censor people and pull out the conspiracy crap they use as often race.
Ok then how many credible people are needed to say that sufficient fraud did not happen?

Why is the amount of significance?

Forum List

Back