The Big Lie

I still want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory besides a corrupt government and media saying it is.
All of your goofy nonsense is conspiracy theory material.

Haven’t you figured it out yet? I keep telling you.
Why because the corrupt media and corrupt politicians say so? You don't have any reasons besides arrogant bias.
Then you can just be confused as to why all your idiotic nonsense ends up here.
Still no answer.
Your bullshit isn’t based on fact. It’s very simple.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
You have no facts but corrupts peoples say so. Period.
Which people are you referring to?
The media, the politicians, the bureaucrats, shills on social media. All saying it did not happen and that is it. No proof, none of them lifting a finger to prove what they say.
The burden of proof is on those claiming there was wrong-doing.
And not giving them a chance to prove it? Which clearly has been in every state in question. FACT.
Who should make these determinations? You?
The mods have taken it on themselves to do so. I, and a lot of other posters have determined you and the mods are pushing the conspiracy theory. And our evidence is stronger than the people who say it did not happen.

Find me the 923 affidavits that say fraud did not take place.
Who is to make the determination that the evidence is sufficient? You?
The people that see it have that right as much as the liars in the media. We know from real journalists that the media does not check on what they are told by the powers that be. They simply repeat it.
So who then? Who should be in charge of deciding that there was fraud?

Should it be you in charge of making that decision?
We will have to settle for the audits. But when any kind of major fraud discovered will evaporate the conspiracy label.
I’m sure you will believe that there is “major fraud”, but the courts won’t.
Stacks of illegal ballots won't convince them? Then they are surely corrupt.
LOL

Um, you dou don't have stacks of illegal ballots. :eusa_doh:

I still want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory besides a corrupt government and media saying it is.

Why because the corrupt media and corrupt politicians say so? You don't have any reasons besides arrogant bias.
Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.
The media, the politicians, the bureaucrats, shills on social media. All saying it did not happen and that is it. No proof, none of them lifting a finger to prove what they say.
And not giving them a chance to prove it? Which clearly has been in every state in question. FACT.
The mods have taken it on themselves to do so. I, and a lot of other posters have determined you and the mods are pushing the conspiracy theory. And our evidence is stronger than the people who say it did not happen.

The people that see it have that right as much as the liars in the media. We know from real journalists that the media does not check on what they are told by the powers that be. They simply repeat it.

We will have to settle for the audits. But when any kind of major fraud discovered will evaporate the conspiracy label.
Which judges are corrupt? Have you made any effort in removing them from power?
You are deflecting. Again, there are not enough credible people to say fraud did not happen. Then censor people and pull out the conspiracy crap they use as often race.
Ok then how many credible people are needed to say that sufficient fraud did not happen?

Why is the amount of significance?
There are no credible people behind the narrative. Look at all the lies they have been caught in. One more time, this is being called a conspiracy and placed here is simply bias which does not belong on a message board.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

LOL

We will.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

LOL

We will.
LOLOLOLOL

From where do you imagine those will be found?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

You are deflecting. Again, there are not enough credible people to say fraud did not happen. Then censor people and pull out the conspiracy crap they use as often race.
Ok then how many credible people are needed to say that sufficient fraud did not happen?

There are no credible people behind the narrative. Look at all the lies they have been caught in. One more time, this is being called a conspiracy and placed here is simply bias which does not belong on a message board.
They’re not credible according to who? You?

Are you the authority on credibility?

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

LOL

We will.
LOLOLOLOL

AZ, GA. PA. WI. The audits are coming. I forgot MI.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.
Maybe we should bring back the fairness doctrine.
We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.

You've been chasing conspiracy theories since Bill Clinton was elected. Republicans started spreading rumours about the Clintons. Robert Mercer had a book commissioned all about their corruption and dishonesty, and Republicans spent 6 years investigating the Clintons, and came up with a lie about a consensual blow job. He was impeached for his moral failings but many of the same Republicans who refused to impeach Donald Trump for his very real crimes. Clinton's real crime was having a better economic record than Ronald Reagan.

25 investigations by Republicans of either Hillary or Bill Clinton. Over the past 30 years. Not a shred of evidence, not one witness, and no charges. Over $100 million spent pursuing the President and his wife - all based on Republicans rumours, many of them start by Robert Mercer from Breitbart.

You clowns are still chanting "Lock her up", and yet she's never been charged. And yet you continue to claim the Clintons are criminals. That's the very definition of a "witch hunt".

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

LOL

We will.
LOLOLOLOL

Arizona's already a wash. They had people with pens marking up ballots. Now there's no way of knowing if ballots were illegal or made illegal by cyber ninja idiots.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

LOL

We will.
LOLOLOLOL

Arizona's already a wash. They had people with pens marking up ballots. Now there's no way of knowing if ballots were illegal or made illegal by cyber ninja idiots.
Are you starting a conspiracy theory? The crap to discredit the audit is crap. They will prove what they find. Good luck keeping it out of the news.

ou said that the "means by which the rabid right" got it's information was not effected.

I agreed with the point, though I dropped your partisan spin.

I went on to make a point that my original concern was more about the more moderate voters.

That was not a "backhanded insult". That was my conceding your point. There was no insult at all.

"might have learned to ignore the propaganda spouted by people like you"

Then you besmirch and sow mistrust of my fellow Americans and try to instill faithlessness in our democratic elections with:

"they are not an informed electorate, but a MISINFORMED electorate."

"And the election is thus not legitimate."

I completely disagree.

DO you believe that President Trump said that ws were "very fine people"?

I don't have to believe what he said, we have recordings.

Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner........"

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

LOL

We will.
LOLOLOLOL

Are you starting a conspiracy theory? The crap to discredit the audit is crap. They will prove what they find. Good luck keeping it out of the news.
The courts needs to assign a special master to examine the ballots now.

Still no answer.
Either is yours.
My what?

And you mean “neither”.

You're right. There are absolutely no credible people behind the narrative that the election was stolen.

Certainly not President Trump or Rudy Guiliani, both of whom are under investigation for various crimes. Sydney Powell is a total loon who is now claiming that no one should take the things she says seriously in the response to her Dominion Law Suit.

Tell us which "credible" people are pushing the narrative that the election was stolen.

We will have to settle for the audits.
Unconstitutional.
What is unconstitutional about using evidence and information from an audit? Unconstitutional to expose fraud?
The fraudits have no Constitutional Authority with regards to the outcome of the 2020 elections. Any evidence they produce will be rightfully challenge in court.
Challenge away, illegal ballots are illegal.

ou said that the "means by which the rabid right" got it's information was not effected.

I agreed with the point, though I dropped your partisan spin.

I went on to make a point that my original concern was more about the more moderate voters.

That was not a "backhanded insult". That was my conceding your point. There was no insult at all.

"might have learned to ignore the propaganda spouted by people like you"

Then you besmirch and sow mistrust of my fellow Americans and try to instill faithlessness in our democratic elections with:

"they are not an informed electorate, but a MISINFORMED electorate."

"And the election is thus not legitimate."

I completely disagree.

DO you believe that President Trump said that ws were "very fine people"?

I don't have to believe what he said, we have recordings.

Reporter: "Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?"

Trump: "I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I’m saying is this: You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs -- and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

"But there is another side. There was a group on this side. You can call them the left -- you just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that’s the way it is.

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner........"

And thank you for proving my point that you people are the ones pushing propaganda and lies.

That you can stand by that lie, after it has been so repeatedly and completely debunked, shows that you are beyond saving.

That you people SUCCESSFULLY pushed that lie, and made it stick, is incredible.

That the American voters, as a group, were SUCCESSFULLY LIED TO THAT THE US PRESIDENT WAS SYMPATHETIC TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS, MAKES THE ELECTORATE MISINFORMED AND THE ELECTION ILLEGETIMATE.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

We should not do what Democrats did after 2016, and spend four years chasing conspiracy theories.

In 2016 Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals vote, That too was a lie.

In 2016 Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals vote, That too was a lie.

How many was it?

Forum List

Back