The Big Lie

No it is not. There is a dictionary definition of fascism. Here are 3 different dictionary definitions of fascism.

You better get better dictionaries. Your web dictionaries are just copying shit from each other.

Unlike you, I grew up in a fact-rich existence.

View attachment 498821

Our Democracy is a Representative Republic where the people democratically elect those who represent us through popular votes.

Has there ever been a country ruled by direct democracy?

No it is not. There is a dictionary definition of fascism. Here are 3 different dictionary definitions of fascism.

You better get better dictionaries. Your web dictionaries are just copying shit from each other.

View attachment 498821

No you grew up in a disinformation environment.

YouTube videos posted by a user named "Indicrat" aren't a reliable source either. It's just something to stroke your confirmation bias, but it proves nothing.

And yes a "democractic republic" is still a "democracy", in fact "republic" is another word for "democracy"

I still want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory besides a corrupt government and media saying it is.

Our Democracy is a Representative Republic where the people democratically elect those who represent us through popular votes.

Only idiots believe that. We were a democratic republic when I was young. That became an oligarchy in the 1990s. We've now become a Fascist Totalitarian state where people are arrested, fired, and charged with crimes without even doing anything. In many cases, just for their /alleged/ THOUGHTS.

Just ahead: Controlling society denying basic services and privileges to people for not only not carrying papers on you, but for not revealing private medical information about yourself to utter strangers concerning a vaccine you are being bribed and threatened to take that is not even vetted to combat an illness where the sick don't even know they are ill.

Fascism is a white nationalist form of political movement.

We need to invent a pill to counter stupidity. Political systems have to do with POLITICS, Honey, and have NOTHING to do with race! If the Nazi Germans used fascism, that doesn't mean that Italians, English, Blacks or Laotians can't also do the same, idiot!

Fascism isn't even confined to Right or Left, but rather, the SIZE OF GOVERNMENT.

Wherever Fascism is employed, you will always have BIG GOVERNMENT, like in America.

No it is not. There is a dictionary definition of fascism. Here are 3 different dictionary definitions of fascism. Every one of the confirm that this is a right-wing form of nationalist and racist government, with a strong authoritarian leadership, which suppresses opposition.

From the Oxford Dictionary:

an extreme right-wing political system or attitude that is in favour of strong central government, aggressively promoting your own country or race above others, and that does not allow any opposition

From the Cambridge Dictionary:

How about Merriam Webster:

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

thats far right in the european scale,, in america far right is libertarian to anarchy/no government,,

No you stupid dolt, that's incorrect. Merriam Webster is an American dictionary based in Springfield, Massachusetts.

You know, you could google shit and check it out before you post your idiocy and ignorance for all to read.
I dont give a fuck what that says since it doesnt take american reality into account,,

View attachment 498821

No you grew up in a disinformation environment.

Suck me off. I had more education by the age of ten than you have in your whole life!

We need to invent a pill to counter stupidity. Political systems have to do with POLITICS, Honey, and have NOTHING to do with race! If the Nazi Germans used fascism, that doesn't mean that Italians, English, Blacks or Laotians can't also do the same, idiot!

Fascism isn't even confined to Right or Left, but rather, the SIZE OF GOVERNMENT.

Wherever Fascism is employed, you will always have BIG GOVERNMENT, like in America.

No it is not. There is a dictionary definition of fascism. Here are 3 different dictionary definitions of fascism. Every one of the confirm that this is a right-wing form of nationalist and racist government, with a strong authoritarian leadership, which suppresses opposition.

an extreme right-wing political system or attitude that is in favour of strong central government, aggressively promoting your own country or race above others, and that does not allow any opposition

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

thats far right in the european scale,, in america far right is libertarian to anarchy/no government,,

No you stupid dolt, that's incorrect. Merriam Webster is an American dictionary based in Springfield, Massachusetts.

You know, you could google shit and check it out before you post your idiocy and ignorance for all to read.
I dont give a fuck what that says since it doesnt take american reality into account,,
LOLOL

Idiots like you can't redefine words.

Only idiots believe that. We were a democratic republic when I was young. That became an oligarchy in the 1990s. We've now become a Fascist Totalitarian state where people are arrested, fired, and charged with crimes without even doing anything. In many cases, just for their /alleged/ THOUGHTS.

Just ahead: Controlling society denying basic services and privileges to people for not only not carrying papers on you, but for not revealing private medical information about yourself to utter strangers concerning a vaccine you are being bribed and threatened to take that is not even vetted to combat an illness where the sick don't even know they are ill.

Do you have nightmares or night terrors about the dystopian future?

Libertarian. That is singular.

And it's unclear how dblack is a libertarian, that's why I asked him.

And I answered. You're not listening. As far as you're concerned - I'm not a libertarian. Clear?

You said you don't call yourself a libertarian. I asked what your views are. Just asking for a summary.

My values are expressed in my posts. Pretty clearly, I think. I'm not interested in your labels, nor your approval. So please, stop following me around like a jilted lover, mkay?

Libertarian. That is singular.

And it's unclear how dblack is a libertarian, that's why I asked him.

And I answered. You're not listening. As far as you're concerned - I'm not a libertarian. Clear?

You said you don't call yourself a libertarian. I asked what your views are. Just asking for a summary.

My values are expressed in my posts. Pretty clearly, I think. I'm not interested in your labels, nor your approval. So please, stop following me around like a jilted lover, mkay?
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you did not post, this would not happen.

Do you have nightmares or night terrors about the dystopian future?

Nope. Do you?

LOLOL

I didnt,,

it is right authoritarian on the left side of the american scale,,,

what youre ignoring is everything left of them is more authoritarian,,,

LOLOL

I didnt,,

I'm ignoring your made up definition. I'm not ignoring the actual definition.

LOLOL

I didnt,,

so tell me oh smarter than everyone else,, where do libertarians and anarchist lie in this scale??

LOLOL

I didnt,,

so tell me oh smarter than everyone else,, where do libertarians and anarchist lie in this scale??
Libertarians are center-left and anarchists far right.

LOLOL

I didnt,,

Trying to cram political ideology into a single dimension is worse than useless. It's obfuscates far more than it clarifies.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.
It's hilarious how badly you children want that phrase to mean something else.

Sorry, kid. You're stuck with it. Everyone knows what The Big Lie is.

You can't have a free and fair election with the means of information corrupted and brown shirt mobs operating in the streets.

That's true, but it's not the left wing media sources that are corrupted. They're all publically owned corporations who have to answer to their boards and their shareholders. They didn't pay out multi-million dollar settlements for sexual harassment claims to dozens of women.

FOX has had to pay out multiple settlements for defamation, lying about Seth Rich, and others. All while Rupert Murdoch pockets multi-million dollar tax cuts from successive Republican Presidents.

The "Caravans funded by George Soros" story lead directly to the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting to stop Jews from helping these illegals come to the USA. Now Republican voters are being lead to believe that the election was stolen and Donald Trump is the legal and rightful President of the United States. These are dangerous lies.

And the "brown shirt mobs" you speak of were actually the uniformed police officers in their blue uniforms, who attacked peaceful protestors relentlessly. American police forces have a long sad history of attacking black people marching for their rights. And of allowing those who oppose rights for minorities to attack these protests without consequences.

Remember the Edmund Pettis Bridge? The Freedom Riders? All were violently attacked by American police fighting on the side of the elites to keep black and brown people from have an equal voice, and equal education, an equal opportunity. The American economy has always depended on sources of cheap labor, starting with slaves, then "guest workers" and finally illegal immigrants.

The right wing media is all billionaire owned and controlled. Their boards are composed of family members, employees and other loyalists who rubber stamp anything the billionaire boss wants or does. Pay out millions in sexual harassment claims and libel suits would NEVER be tollerated in a publically owned network, and ALL of the MSM media news outlets are publically owned with the exception of the Washington Post, which Jeff Bezos owns, but which he truly does seem to be taking a hands off approach with.

WAPO clearly states that ownership, and the potential for conflict of interest, in any article regarding Bezos, Amazon or Big Tech. Not once ever has FOX, or any Sinclair owned station disclosed their bias.

Do you believe that President Trump said that ws were "very fine people"?

In what way does your question respond to my post? I have given you chapter and verse on how and why billionaire owned right wing media has become a propaganda outlet to ensure the election of a Republican Senate to block American progress, and thwart the will of the American people.

Try talking about that instead of trying to lay "gotcha traps".

Because when you admit that you support that lie, all your talk of the RIGHT being the one using lying to push it's agenda, will be revealed to be just a very "big lie".

All that you posted, will be revealed to have no credibility, because you will lose all your credibility when you stand by a Lie, that was repeatedly and easily debunked on this very site, many, many times.

I ask you one more time, dragonlady, do you believe that President Trump said that ws were "very fine people"?

ou said that the "means by which the rabid right" got it's information was not effected.

I agreed with the point, though I dropped your partisan spin.

I went on to make a point that my original concern was more about the more moderate voters.

That was not a "backhanded insult". That was my conceding your point. There was no insult at all.

"might have learned to ignore the propaganda spouted by people like you"

Then you besmirch and sow mistrust of my fellow Americans and try to instill faithlessness in our democratic elections with:

"they are not an informed electorate, but a MISINFORMED electorate."

"And the election is thus not legitimate."

I completely disagree.

DO you believe that President Trump said that ws were "very fine people"?

LOLOL

I didnt,,

libertarians and anarchist are right next to each other,, one is just a little more freedom than the next,,,

let me break it down for you,,

far left is total government,, dictator, king and so on then you have the levels of communism and fascism as you move to the right and then comes conservative then libertarian and then anarchist at the far right,,

you cant have freedom lovers between two authoritarians,, thats just stupid,,

Forum List

Back