The Big Lie

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.

I voted by mail and nobody violated my secret ballot.

Who wrote this crap?

I voted by mail and nobody violated my secret ballot.

Who wrote this crap?
YOUR ballot, maybe not.
It's those ballots that may not have been a single voter ballot, but multiples;
... or from a dead or not authorized voter,
... or from no voter at all, that can violate the integrity of an election.

We have "mail in" voting here in my state. Once the inner"secret" envelope containing you ballot has been removed from the outer envelope that you signed, it becomes one of thousands of anonymous ballots.

Even if the "secret" inner envelopes are counted and match the count of the signed outer, once separated there is no assurance that they are the ones actually sent in. AFAIK, the totals of both usually aren't compared and so long as the the ballots counted don't exceed the number sent out, many are inclined to think every thing was legit.

YOUR ballot, maybe not.

We have "mail in" voting here in my state. Once the inner"secret" envelope containing you ballot has been removed from the outer envelope that you signed, it becomes one of thousands of anonymous ballots.

Even if the "secret" inner envelopes are counted and match the count of the signed outer, once separated there is no assurance that they are the ones actually sent in. AFAIK, the totals of both usually aren't compared and so long as the the ballots counted don't exceed the number sent out, many are inclined to think every thing was legit.

What are multiple ballots?

YOUR ballot, maybe not.

So you have no evidence that things are corrupt, but you're just going to go with the idea that they are.

And you wonder how you managed to elect a life-long criminal to the office of President. This willingness you have to believe Republicans without question is destroying the nation. They have say ANYTHING to get your vote, but they're LYING.

So you have no evidence that things are corrupt, but you're just going to go with the idea that they are.

And you wonder how you managed to elect a life-long criminal to the office of President. This willingness you have to believe Republicans without question is destroying the nation. They have say ANYTHING to get your vote, but they're LYING.
My state has "motor voter", when you get a license you only sign an affidavit you are a legal citizen, which is never questioned, proved, or checked.

I've been involved with a local political party and worked elections, personal experience.

Your side prevents little to no evidence that the elections are secure.

Your side also elects deadbeat parasites who accept grift and 'bribes' and are also criminals.

My state has "motor voter", when you get a license you only sign an affidavit you are a legal citizen, which is never questioned, proved, or checked.

I've been involved with a local political party and worked elections, personal experience.

Your side also elects deadbeat parasites who accept grift and 'bribes' and are also criminals.

BULLSHIT. No one would legally certify that affidavit without seeiing proof of citizenship.

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Anybody can claim anything.

Republicans have never proven election fraud by Democrats. The bald fact is that Republicans are the ones who are cheating, because they cannot win elections when all citizens are given a fair opportunity to vote, and to have their votes counted. Instead of advancing policies that the people will vote FOR, they try to reduce the numbers of voters in neighbourhoods which traditionally vote heavily for the Democrats.

The Supreme Court has just declared that gerrymandering is "legal", if it's done for "partisan reasons", and not because of "racism". How do you tell the difference? Is there a difference?

What kind of pretzel do you have to twist yourself into in order to come to such a decision, which takes all of the power of the ballot away from the citizens????

BULLSHIT. No one would legally certify that affidavit without seeiing proof of citizenship.

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. Anybody can claim anything.

Republicans have never proven election fraud by Democrats. The bald fact is that Republicans are the ones who are cheating, because they cannot win elections when all citizens are given a fair opportunity to vote, and to have their votes counted. Instead of advancing policies that the people will vote FOR, they try to reduce the numbers of voters in neighbourhoods which traditionally vote heavily for the Democrats.

The Supreme Court has just declared that gerrymandering is "legal", if it's done for "partisan reasons", and not because of "racism". How do you tell the difference? Is there a difference?

What kind of pretzel do you have to twist yourself into in order to come to such a decision, which takes all of the power of the ballot away from the citizens????
You are full of pho'.

This is Washington State where DemocRATs have dominated the govenment for decades and YES, Dept. of licensing only requires a signature on the form "saying" you are a citizen, and you are registered to vote.

You do have to prove citizenship if you want an enhanced driver's license that will get across the border to Canada and back, or be accpted to board and airliner.

You don't live in this state and haven't a clue you are talking about.

Good day, Komrade.

This is not a conspiracy. These are things that have happened. THAT MAKES THEM FACTS.

At the same time, I noted, the 2020 presidential election violated internationally accepted criteria for a free and fair election. “Voters were denied the ‘absolute’ right to a secret ballot [through flawed vote-by-mail systems]. They were denied ‘equal opportunity of access to the media, particularly the mass communications media, in order to put forward their political views.’ They were denied ‘security with respect to their lives and property.’ And they were denied “freedom of movement, assembly, association and expression.’

Someone tell me that did not happen.

‘My Blood Ran Cold’: Ex-Trump Official Horrified By ‘Criminal Plot’​

‘Criminal Plot’ to Have Military ‘Turn Their Guns on Civilians to Facilitate a Losing Candidate’​

Kevin Carroll, a former Army officer who served as senior counsel to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly during the Trump administration, laid out in stark terms on Tuesday a part of the most recent indictment against former President Donald Trump that has not received wide attention.

Last edited:
Hahaha ha. What Conservative viewpoints? Before Reagan RIGHTLY killed the fairness doctrine the Left had 100% monopoly on the lamestream media
The nail was when Clinton deregulated the media in 1996 telecommunications act. It allowed 5 corporations to buy up all the media.

So now most radio political talk is Republican. Vs NPR

Another classic is to take advantage of persons in retirement homes by "helping" them to "fill in" the ballot they signed.
Where in the country are those retirement homes that have enough residents that don't know there's an election and that are large enough to affect the result of the election?

Where in the country are those retirement homes that have enough residents that don't know there's an election and that are large enough to affect the result of the election?
President Biden's Inflation Reduction Act will save millions of seniors money on some of the costliest prescription drugs on the market.

As it should be. For decades, the Left had total monopoly on the media. You're pissed because competition finally emerged.
No it s not competition. Your side could buy radio stations before. In fact you had shows before. But so did we. After the 1996 telecommunications act, we no longer have radio shows. Even though they’d be popular. Give us your worst 4 hours. No? Even though you’d make money you won’t put us on? Talk about sensorship.

You are a Not See. And dont even see it.

No it s not competition. Your side could buy radio stations before. In fact you had shows before. But so did we. After the 1996 telecommunications act, we no longer have radio shows. Even though they’d be popular. Give us your worst 4 hours. No? Even though you’d make money you won’t put us on? Talk about sensorship.

You are a Not See. And dont even see it.
Nope. Far from it. As a Conservative, we had zero media outlets until 1987.

My state has "motor voter", when you get a license you only sign an affidavit you are a legal citizen, which is never questioned, proved, or checked. <<<<LIAR, read below.

Then simply show PROOF of this so-called FRAUD in WA, rather than just mincing words.
There is some FRAUD in every election, yes that includes (R) committing fraud.
But in WA, it is very secure.

Provisions Of The NVRA​

In addition to whatever other methods of voter registration which States offer, the Act requires states to provide the opportunity to apply to register to vote for federal elections by three means: Section 5 of the Act requires states to provide individuals with the opportunity to register to vote at the same time that they apply for a driver's license or seek to renew a driver's license, and requires the State to forward the completed application to the appropriate state or local election official.

You don't live in this state and haven't a clue you are talking about.
I do live in the same State.
Washington has a very secure system.

Forum List

Back