The big mistake Americans made was thinking a business man can create jobs as president

Cash for clunkers did all that?

Again what did Obama do?

The combination of the stimulus, plus cash or clunkers pushed the GDP into positive territory. As was pointed out it was responsible for most of the increase in PCE spending.

As was pointed out it was responsible for most of the increase in PCE spending.

Much less than 1% of PCE.

Did Obama murder thousands or millions? I lost count.

Can one of you lefties tell me how many brown people Obama murdered?

Cash for clunkers did all that?

Again what did Obama do?

The combination of the stimulus, plus cash or clunkers pushed the GDP into positive territory. As was pointed out it was responsible for most of the increase in PCE spending.

You have to be blowing smoke, seriously cash for clunkers is all the left has?

The unemployment rate didn't drop like a rock till after January 2009 when the Republicans came in and got rid of 99 weeks of unemployment.

Obama killed hundreds of thousands of brown people.
You white liberals are ok with it.

Why?

The unemployment rate didn't drop like a rock till after January 2009 when the Republicans came in and got rid of 99 weeks of unemployment.
Would you like to edit that, before I post the actual numbers, showing you're blowing smoke out your ass.

White liberals have no real morals. You sick fuckers just follow your leaders,. Pelosi and Schumer.

Um so how? Seriously think about it. How? How does business experience translate into GOVERNMENT policy of economic growth? Sure, It sounds reasonable to say a business man knows how to create jobs for a nation, but their experience really only applies to a private business creating jobs. It doesn’t apply to knowledge in economics on a macro level. Trump himself barely even qualifies either way. Daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s with 80’s dollar inflation. Trump would be a Wal-Mart greeter today if it weren’t daddy.

Also, think of what big corporations actually do in America. The CEO and board have a fiduciary responsibility to maximize profit. How, in part, do they do this? By minimizing as much investment into labor as possible.

They ask the question “well, we would prefer to pay the minimum wage, but we also want to make our job positions attractive enough so that people will still take them. How high do we need to make the wage to fulfill that basic need? Obviously we aren’t concerned whether or not someone can live off the wage. That’s their problem.”

None of that shit is wisdom meant for benefiting citizens on an egalitarian level.

The man you're attempting to trash has a real estate empire spread across the face of the earth that is worth billions. The fuck do you have beyond a mortgage you hope to pay off in 30 years?
Lol I really think you’re overstating it. His properties are failing virus or not. And again, daddy gave him 10s of millions of dollars. My god, I can’t even imagine what you assholes would say if Obama was given that shit from his parents. You would never stop whining about it lol. Because it’s Trump you pretend it is no big deal.

And yeah, I definitely don’t do as well as Trump. Then again my dad didn’t give me 10’s of millions of dollars so there’s that huh?

Just another leftist with daddy issues.

Would you like to edit that, before I post the actual numbers, showing you're blowing smoke out your ass.
I don't need to edit it, I will make fun of you if you do.. because it will show the unemployment went up after the stimulous and then dropped like a rock after the Republicans took control of both houses and got rid of the 99 weeks of unemployment

Trump stopped the outsourcing of jobs and Navarro and Lightheizer did a great job with new trade agreements.
Trump used tariffs to level the playing field.
Now after COVID and everyone sees that the US needs to claw back critical manufacturing, now it looks like a "no-brainer".
In 2016 with cheap Chinese goods, the globalists and Never-Trumpers, and this OP, didn't get it.

Sure you want to go with 2009?

Republicans Take Control of House - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com › 2011/01/06 › politics

Jan 5, 2011 - Taking Control, G.O.P. Overhauls Rules in House. John ... WASHINGTON — Jubilant Republicans took control of the House on Wednesday and ..
Still no graph?

Last chance to correct your post.
Again post the graph from 2006 to 2012 unemployment numbers, I double dog dare you..

1589147167511.png

Sure you want to go with 2009?

Republicans Take Control of House - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com › 2011/01/06 › politics

Jan 5, 2011 - Taking Control, G.O.P. Overhauls Rules in House. John ... WASHINGTON — Jubilant Republicans took control of the House on Wednesday and ..
Still no graph?

Boom

unemployment-rate-july-2006-to-may-2012.png

Forum List

Back