The Biggest Jewish Trick of All

safe_image.php

It's always amused me how we put so much stock into someone we've never met.

At the same time we hate our neighbors, we kill each other, we covet our neighbor's wives, we steal from each other, etc., etc., etc. We trample the 10 Commandments, yet put our utmost faith and belief into a God and a Jesus.

I have more faith and respect in the Grand Canyon as a revered deity than I do a man-made God or Jesus.

The biggest jewish trick of them all will be when pene lupe finds out that she has jewish heritage in her ancestry and is biologically a jew.... Now that will be quite a trick and certainly a treat for her...... Smiling....

it will be worse-----someday she will taste jewish cuisine------decide she cannot live without it----then someone will begin to compile a data base of "ISLAMO NAZI PIGS TO BE AVOIDED"----and she will send up desperately standing in front of a jewish deli SALIVATING

... was when we gave them a head start in international banking by claiming changing lucre was beneath us.

Hugh mistake that was.
I know; they should have imposed a market friendly "tithe".

Christians should of been able to be involved in banking and lending for interest.
I don't mind asking women about their "usury" rates

what is the general rate quoted to your by the French Canadian catholic whores?

... was when we gave them a head start in international banking by claiming changing lucre was beneath us.

Hugh mistake that was.

Christians should of been able to be involved in banking and lending for interest.

Most banks are run by white Anglo Saxon Protestants.

Any more Jew-hating insanity you'd like to spew, loser?

Hugh mistake that was.

is that with or without special dispensation?

Hugh mistake that was.

Jillian ------you have not been around------if you discuss this issue with illiterate inebriates and the population that hangs around methadone clinics ----and ask "who owns the banks"-----the answer will always be "DA JOOOOOS". In fact if you ask their four year old
scruffy spawn the same question------you get the same answer

Hugh mistake that was.

The omission of striving for Perfection in money management as a "holy Grail"; coincidence or conspiracy?

I am not sure what your statement means? ------the original statement by the OP refers to the invention of
"jesus ''''christ'''' " as a jewish trick --------are you suggesting that this monumental trick SHOULD have focused on "THE PERFECTION OF MONEY MANAGEMENT" The OP complains that the jewish trick took the right to charge "interest" out of the hands of "gentiles" (which is not exactly true---but it is what the illiterate sorta wrote). She has concluded that the right to manage money was conferred by the "fake jew jesus" on----jews but based on laws created by the tricked albeit cooperative gentiles who now "worship Israel"

The omission of striving for Perfection in money management as a "holy Grail"; coincidence or conspiracy?

I am not sure what your statement means? ------the original statement by the OP refers to the invention of
"jesus ''''christ'''' " as a jewish trick --------are you suggesting that this monumental trick SHOULD have focused on "THE PERFECTION OF MONEY MANAGEMENT" The OP complains that the jewish trick took the right to charge "interest" out of the hands of "gentiles" (which is not exactly true---but it is what the illiterate sorta wrote). She has concluded that the right to manage money was conferred by the "fake jew jesus" on----jews but based on laws created by the tricked albeit cooperative gentiles who now "worship Israel"

The "NEW TESTAMENT" written---I believe----in greek-----based largely on some other writings in greek
That is the whole point, first one trick and then another, why did the Church keep "falling for it"?

Today's Christians are just as stupid as are the muslims who are now killing each other because DA JOOOOOOOS told them to. Be patient----once DA JOOOOOS get control of the minds of the Japanese and the Chinese------the project will be complete

That is the whole point, first one trick and then another, why did the Church keep "falling for it"?

Hugh mistake that was.

Hugh mistake that was.

who do you think has been chairmen of the Fed Reserve for the last 35 years or longer. You really need to do some homework and find out what companies Jews own and what funds and who they control. Having 3 on our Supreme Court since there are supposedly only 2% of our pop is a bit overkill as well.

Calling me names is so childish but it shows your mentality which is greatly lacking.

Forum List

Back