The Birfer State Law Tracking Thread

New Hampshire is dead. The vote to kill it in committee was 18-0.

WEDNESDAY UPDATE: The House Election Law Committee has voted the so-called "Birther" bill inexpedient to legislate. The vote was 18-0 and came after an ammendment to set the effective date of the bill for 2013 was defeated 10-8. Watch for further updates shortly.

John DiStaso's Granite Status: House panel recommends 'Birther' bill be killed - Wednesday, Mar. 9, 2011

So let's update

* Arizona - One bill died in committee, another bill still alive.

* Arkansas - Bill introduced into the House but is unlikely to pass given that Democrats control both chambers
* Connecticut - Died in committee
* Georgia - Died in committee. Not officially dead but on life support, barely breathing.
* Hawaii - Died in committee. Not really a birfer bill. Clever Hawaii legislators were trying to profit from the birfer nonsense by charging people $100 for birth certificate requests.
* New Hampshire - Died in committee.
* Indiana - Died in committee.
* Iowa - Died in committee. Can be carried over into next year. Doesn't appear to really be a birfer bill.
* Maine - Not really a birfer bill.
* Missouri - Still alive but effectively no longer a birfer bill.
* Montana - Died in committee.
* Nebraska - Still alive.
* Oklahoma - Still alive. A bill got through the House last year in Oklahoma but did not get to the Senate
* Tennessee - Still alive.
* Texas - Still alive but unlikely to pass due to internecine politics within the Texas Republican party.

HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU A LIAR, SKIPPY! i mean, you are an off the chart liar. besides, why would someone spend all day here, every day, denying the citizenship issue is an issue and the laws will become law if they were right about both in the first place?!

This is spin and a little red meat for weepy libs who got America's collective boot kicked so far up their asses it will take surgery mankind does not yet possess to remove it.

World Net Daily's info disputes yours, skippy. they're legit and can be seen at white house briefings. you hunch over your keyboard all day long in lieu of an occupation like a no-life troll trying to lie these issues into non-existence. People should go to world net daily. Not only do you not count for lying, but you're an asshole for it, too.

A Free Press for a Free People

lol

Skippy is slowly melting down. Hilarious.

Nearly 80% of USMB doesn't trust your extremist hack "news" site, Skippy, I'm sorry to say.

Now, if you have anything to refute what I'm saying, other than a prelude to your head exploding, feel free to add it. In this thread, I've linked to most of the conclusions in that post, Skippy. Do your best. See if you can do it without referencing extremist web sites.

Last edited:
GTardz contribution to this thread: All the information in this thread, including direct links to the bills themselves and statements from the bills' authors and sponsors and analysis of each states' legislature count, is all wrong. But I am incapable of explaining specifically why. So for objective coverage, see WND.

:lol:

I just thought this should be repeated :) In fact, I may requote this post again later lol.

:clap2:

In Nebraska, by the end of today, each senator nominates one bill as a "Priority Bill," each committee gets to nominate two bills, and the Speaker gets to nominate 25. The Senator who sponsored the bill, LB654, Mark Christensen, did not choose LB654 as a priority bill. That does not mean the bill is dead, but if the Speaker does not nominate it, the odds of it passing are low.

Thanks to Welsh Dragon at Fogbow.

http://nebraskalegislature.gov/bills/search_by_introducer.php?Introducer=68

The hearing on the Nebraska bill, LB 654 ( Nebraska Legislature - Legislative Document ), is going on today. I was just looking through the bill and found something interesting on page 5:

(6)
(a) Each candidate for President or Vice President of
the United States shall (i) attach documents as indicated in each of
the three requirements in the following subdivisions, some of which
require multiple documents, (ii) state in the affidavit which
required documents are attached that meet such requirements, and
(iii) include in the affidavit, statements substantially as indicated
in this subsection as applicable.

(b) Requirement number one: One of the following in
subdivision (i) or (ii) of this subdivision:
(i) A certified copy of my first original long-form birth
certificate issued shortly after the time of my birth; or
(ii) Only if the document described in subdivision (i) of
this subdivision is not obtainable under the laws of the state that
issued my birth certificate, then both documents described in
subdivisions (A) and (B) of this subdivision:

(A) A certified copy of my certification of live birth
which includes the names of my birth parents who are listed on my
first original long-form birth certificate issued shortly after the
time of my birth; and
(B) A sworn and acknowledged affidavit by me stating that
my parents names contained on my certification of live birth are the
same birth parent names as contained on my first original birth
certificate;​

Hawai'i no longer issues long-forms. Full stop. So it seems subdivisions A and B of the first requirement would apply to Obama.

The quoted part says there's three requirements. The other two requirements are the mother's and father's birth documentation or naturalization papers showing they were both citizens at or before the time of their kid's (candidate's) birth, which are described on page 6 and 7 in similar language to the quote. That provision would be an additional requirement to be on the ballot that I don't see in Article 2 Sec 1. Seems blatantly unconstitutional to me. I doubt those extra requirements are going to stay in.

HTML text of the bill:
LEGISLATIVE BILL 654

Last edited:
I actually hope at least one birther state bill does pass only to watch the birther's best intentions go down the drain as another one of their goofy ploys blows up in their faces.

Birther tears = success.

The hearing on the Nebraska bill, LB 654 ( Nebraska Legislature - Legislative Document ), is going on today. I was just looking through the bill and found something interesting on page 5:

(6)

time of my birth; and
certificate;​

Hawai'i no longer issues long-forms. Full stop. So it seems subdivisions A and B of the first requirement would apply to Obama.

The quoted part says there's three requirements. The other two requirements are the mother's and father's birth documentation or naturalization papers showing they were both citizens at or before the time of their kid's (candidate's) birth, which are described on page 6 and 7 in similar language to the quote. That provision would be an additional requirement to be on the ballot that I don't see in Article 2 Sec 1. Seems blatantly unconstitutional to me. I doubt those extra requirements are going to stay in.

HTML text of the bill:
LEGISLATIVE BILL 654
DOH

looks like we can scratch that off the list as an actual birfer bill
since what Obama has already shown would be enough to fullfil the requirements

(6)

time of my birth; and
certificate;​

HTML text of the bill:
LEGISLATIVE BILL 654

The bill's sponsor, Sen Mark Christensen, didn't even show up. Apparently, he had four other hearings at three different committees this afternoon. So I guess this isn't a priority for him. An aide said it would be OK if the bill didn't come into force until after 2012.

This is a little old, but the AZ Secretary of State questions AZ bill HB2544

But what worries Ken Bennett, the current secretary of state, is that he also would have to be furnished "an original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance.'' Without that, he said, the measure would bar him from including the candidate's name on the ballot.

"I don't know that's on MY birth certificate, for goodness sakes'' said Bennett, who was born in Tucson.

Potentially more problematic, he said, is that each state has its own system of recording births. And Bennett, who is a Republican like all of the measure's 41 sponsors, is not sure that its even possible to get an "original'' birth certificate.

For example, he said, people seeking birth certificates from many states, often for passports or other documentation, are instead furnished with a "certificate of live birth.'' That usually takes the form of a state official certifying, under oath, that there are documents on file proving a specific person was born on a specified date.

That's not all, Bennett said, pointing to the requirement for the birth certificate to have the names of the attending physician and the signatures of witnesses.

"If you were delivered at home with a midwife, does that mean you are no longer qualified to be the president of the United States?'' he asked. "If there aren't any signatures of witnesses in attendance, you're no longer qualified?''

And what, exactly, is a "long form birth certificate,'' he asked.

"Is that a standard term of art that means the same thing in all 50 states?'' Bennett continued. "And is it even available in all 50 states?''

Officially speaking, the legislation crafted by Rep. Judy Burges, R-Skull Valley, does not mention Obama. And Burges, who first sponsored a slightly different version of the measure last year, said it's not necessarily about Obama, though she admitted she doubts he was born in Hawaii as he claims, or that he can show he is a U.S. citizen.

"With what's happening throughout the world, that we need to make sure that our candidates are certifiable,'' she told Capitol Media Services when she introduced the first measure.

Burges managed to get the measure through the House last year. The bill died in the Senate.

Arizona's presidential citizenship bill worries Bennett - East Valley Tribune: Politics

Remember that a birfer bill already died in the AZ Senate.

Here is HB2544

A. The national political party committee for a candidate for president for a party that is entitled to continued representation on the ballot shall provide to the secretary of state written notice of that political party's nomination of its candidates for president and vice‑president. Within ten days after submittal of the names of the candidates, the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate's citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate's age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States.

B. The affidavit prescribed in subsection A shall include references to and attachment of all of the following, which shall be sworn to under penalty of perjury:

1. An original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance.

2. A sworn statement attesting that the candidate has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that the candidate's allegiance is solely to the United States of America.

3. A sworn statement or form that identifies the candidate's places of residence in the United States for the preceding fourteen years.

C. If both the candidate and the national political party committee for that candidate fail to submit and swear to the documents prescribed in this section, the secretary of state shall not place that presidential candidate's name on the ballot in this state.

"With what's happening throughout the world, that we need to make sure that our candidates are certifiable,'' she told Capitol Media Services when she introduced the first measure.

I think the LAST thing we need is candidates who are certifiable! :razz:

cer·ti·fi·a·ble/ˌsərtəˈfīəbəl/Adjective
Officially recognized as needing treatment for a mental disorder.

But what worries Ken Bennett, the current secretary of state, is that he also would have to be furnished "an original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance.'' Without that, he said, the measure would bar him from including the candidate's name on the ballot.

"I don't know that's on MY birth certificate, for goodness sakes'' said Bennett, who was born in Tucson.

My secret fantasy is for the idiots in Arizona to pass this, and for a judge to rule that it violates federal election law and is non-applicable to federal elections, but still applicable to state elections and a bunch of Arizona legislators who supported this have to scramble to find their "long form birth certificate", are unable to do so, and disqualify themselves from being on the ballot.

As I said, birther tears are delicious.

Last edited:
Another article on LB654, the Nebraska birther bill.

Christensen's bill not only would require presidential and vice presidential candidates to provide a certified long-form copy of their birth certificates to Nebraska's secretary of state, it also would require candidates to provide copies of their parents' long-form birth certificates.

In order for a person to qualify to be a presidential candidate in Nebraska, the bill would require an affidavit in which the candidate swears, "On the day I was born, both my birth father and my birth mother were citizens of the United States of America."

Under that requirement, six other U.S. presidents besides Obama, whose father was born in Kenya, would have been ineligible for office: Jefferson, whose mother was born in England; Andrew Jackson, whose parents were born in Ireland; James Buchanan, whose father was born in Ireland; Chester Arthur, whose father was born in Ireland; Woodrow Wilson, whose mother was born in England; and Herbert Hoover, whose mother was born in Canada.

Christensen said in prepared testimony that it is not clear what the nation's founders meant by the phrase "natural born citizen." ...

Christensen's aide, Dan Wiles, said the senator does not want his bill "to be perceived as an attack" on Obama. He said Christensen assumes that Obama "most likely" was born in the United States, and he would be willing to delay implementation of his measure until after Obama's 2012 re-election bid.

'Birther' bill gets airing before committee

Another article on LB654, the Nebraska birther bill.

Christensen's bill not only would require presidential and vice presidential candidates to provide a certified long-form copy of their birth certificates to Nebraska's secretary of state, it also would require candidates to provide copies of their parents' long-form birth certificates.

In order for a person to qualify to be a presidential candidate in Nebraska, the bill would require an affidavit in which the candidate swears, "On the day I was born, both my birth father and my birth mother were citizens of the United States of America."

Under that requirement, six other U.S. presidents besides Obama, whose father was born in Kenya, would have been ineligible for office: Jefferson, whose mother was born in England; Andrew Jackson, whose parents were born in Ireland; James Buchanan, whose father was born in Ireland; Chester Arthur, whose father was born in Ireland; Woodrow Wilson, whose mother was born in England; and Herbert Hoover, whose mother was born in Canada.

Christensen said in prepared testimony that it is not clear what the nation's founders meant by the phrase "natural born citizen." ...

Christensen's aide, Dan Wiles, said the senator does not want his bill "to be perceived as an attack" on Obama. He said Christensen assumes that Obama "most likely" was born in the United States, and he would be willing to delay implementation of his measure until after Obama's 2012 re-election bid.

'Birther' bill gets airing before committee

Yeah, this one will get smacked down too as the SCOTUS has already ruled on the merits of one's parents having to be American citizens to be considered "natural born".

If you think about it, that would mean that no American is "natural born" as somewhere along the family tree, your ancestors were born elsewhere and if they couldn't have "natural born" children, then their children also couldn't have "natural born" offspring.

Birthers are really pretty stupid.

Updates:

Texas and Tennessee have hearings scheduled next week but the birfer bills are not scheduled.

In Oklahoma, two birfer bills have already been killed but one, SB91, is still alive. It has been heavily amended and is awaiting its third reading. Third readings must be finished by March 17. I'll track this one down later.

In Georgia, the birfer bill requires a third reading by March 16. There are no meetings of relevant committees and subcommittees scheduled as of yet.

The Oklahoma birfer bill, SB91.

An Act relating to identity and eligibility of candidates; requiring proof of identity and eligibility to hold office for certain candidates; requiring documents to be available for public inspection; providing for codification; and providing an effective date.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA:
SECTION 1. NEW LAW A new section of law to be codified in the Oklahoma Statutes as Section 5-111.2 of Title 26, unless there is created a duplication in numbering, reads as follows:

A. Each candidate required to file a Declaration of Candidacy for any federal, state, county, municipal or judicial office, or for the nomination of a recognized political party, in any general, primary, or special election shall, at the time of filing the Declaration of Candidacy, provide proof of identity and eligibility to hold the office sought to the lection board at which the Declaration was filed.
B. The Secretary of the State Election Board shall promulgate rules to specify the documentation required to provide proof of eligibility to hold the office sought. The requirement to provide proof of identity may be satisfied by production of a document specified in Section 7-114 of Title 26 of the Oklahoma Statutes.
C. Copies of documents provided pursuant to the provisions of this section shall be made by the election board and kept available for public inspection pursuant to the Oklahoma Open Records Act.

SECTION 2. This act shall become effective November 1, 2011.

http://www.lsb.state.ok.us/cf_pdf/2011-12 FLR/SFLR/sb91 sflr.pdf

At first blush, this doesn't look like much like the typical birfer bill.

Edit - Here is Section 7-114, Title 26.

§26-7-114. Procedure for determining eligibility.
A. Each person appearing to vote shall announce that person’s name to the judge of the precinct and shall provide proof of identity, whereupon the judge shall determine whether the person's name is in the precinct registry. As used in this section, “proof of identity” shall mean a document that satisfies all of the following:
1. The document shows the name of the person to whom the document was issued, and the name substantially conforms to the name in the precinct registry;
2. The document shows a photograph of the person to whom the document was issued;
3. The document includes an expiration date, which is after the date of the election in which the person is appearing to vote. The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to an identification card issued to a person sixty-five (65) years of age or older which is valid indefinitely, as provided in Section 6-105.3 of Title 47 of the Oklahoma Statutes; and
4. The document was issued by the United States, the State of Oklahoma or the government of a federally recognized Indian tribe or nation.
Provided, if the person presents a voter identification card issued by the appropriate county election board, such card may serve as proof of identity without meeting the requirements of paragraphs 2 and 3 of this subsection.
B. 1. If a person declines to or is unable to produce proof of identity, the person may sign a statement under oath, in a form approved by the Secretary of the State Election Board, swearing or affirming that the person is the person identified on the precinct registry, and shall be allowed to cast a provisional ballot as provided in Section 7-116.1 of this title.
2. False swearing or affirming under oath shall be punishable as a felony as provided in Section 16-103 of this title, and the penalty shall be distinctly set forth on the face of the statement.
Added by Laws 1974, c. 153, § 7-114, operative Jan. 1, 1975. Amended by Laws 1990, c. 331, § 14, eff. July 1, 1990; Laws 2009, c. 31, § 2, eff. July 1, 2011 (State Question No. 746, Legislative Referendum No. 347, adopted at election held on Nov. 2, 2010).

http://www.oklegislature.gov/osstatuestitle.html

Last edited:

Potentially more problematic, he said, is that each state has its own system of recording births. And Bennett, who is a Republican like all of the measure's 41 sponsors, is not sure that its even possible to get an "original'' birth certificate.

For example, he said, people seeking birth certificates from many states, often for passports or other documentation, are instead furnished with a "certificate of live birth.'' That usually takes the form of a state official certifying, under oath, that there are documents on file proving a specific person was born on a specified date.

That's not all, Bennett said, pointing to the requirement for the birth certificate to have the names of the attending physician and the signatures of witnesses.

"If you were delivered at home with a midwife, does that mean you are no longer qualified to be the president of the United States?'' he asked. "If there aren't any signatures of witnesses in attendance, you're no longer qualified?''

And what, exactly, is a "long form birth certificate,'' he asked.

"Is that a standard term of art that means the same thing in all 50 states?'' Bennett continued. "And is it even available in all 50 states?''

Officially speaking, the legislation crafted by Rep. Judy Burges, R-Skull Valley, does not mention Obama. And Burges, who first sponsored a slightly different version of the measure last year, said it's not necessarily about Obama, though she admitted she doubts he was born in Hawaii as he claims, or that he can show he is a U.S. citizen.

Burges managed to get the measure through the House last year. The bill died in the Senate.

Arizona's presidential citizenship bill worries Bennett - East Valley Tribune: Politics

Remember that a birfer bill already died in the AZ Senate.

Here is HB2544

A. The national political party committee for a candidate for president for a party that is entitled to continued representation on the ballot shall provide to the secretary of state written notice of that political party's nomination of its candidates for president and vice‑president. Within ten days after submittal of the names of the candidates, the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate's citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate's age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States.

B. The affidavit prescribed in subsection A shall include references to and attachment of all of the following, which shall be sworn to under penalty of perjury:

1. An original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance.

2. A sworn statement attesting that the candidate has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that the candidate's allegiance is solely to the United States of America.

3. A sworn statement or form that identifies the candidate's places of residence in the United States for the preceding fourteen years.

C. If both the candidate and the national political party committee for that candidate fail to submit and swear to the documents prescribed in this section, the secretary of state shall not place that presidential candidate's name on the ballot in this state.

Does this mean the daughter of Jessica Higgins, born on the front lawn of the house can never grow up to be President? She wasn't born in a hospital and there was no attending physician at birth.

................................... Very said for her.

Mother gives birth on lawn ... on her own - Orange County Register

>>>>

From Rep Mark Hatfield, sponsor of HB401, the Georgia birfer bill. Allegedly.

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: ##########

Please understand that I am dealing with recalcitrant leadership which will not allow the bill to move through the committee process. We are trying to get the bill dislodged from subcommittee, and this proposal was made in an attempt to get the House leadership to allow the bill to be considered. The bill would not be required to stay in this form, but we have to try something to get the bill moving. If we don't get some movement right away, the bill will be dead for the year. You don't need to convince me that Obama needs to be subject to a law requiring proof of eligibility; I believe it wholeheartedly and have been actively advocating for it for years. Your efforts would be better spent contacting the leadership of the Georgia House and demanding that the bill be allowed to move. Nothing short of massive public outcry is going to get their attention it seems. I would appreciate your efforts and continued support of the bill.

Please pass this information on. I don't need people on my own side throwing me under the bus! Thanks!

Rep. Mark Hatfield

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Video: GA House Bill HB401 presidential eligibility bill will be changed to protect Obama from having to comply in the 2012 presidential election | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

It appears that the Georgia Republican leadership is not going to let this birfer bill out of committee.

Allegedly.

The Nebraska bill is killed in committee.

A Nebraska bill introduced in response to a flap over President Barack Obama's citizenship and requiring presidential candidates to prove their citizenship with a birth certificate won't get out of committee, the panel's chairman said Thursday.

The bill's sponsor, state Sen. Mark Christensen of Imperial, didn't appear in person before the Legislature's Government, Military and Veterans Affairs Committee but said in written testimony that he didn't want his proposal to be perceived as a political attack on the president. An aide said the bill was strictly intended to guarantee that presidential candidates are confirmed as eligible for office. ...

State Sen. Bill Avery, who chairs the committee, said the Nebraska bill, LB654, would die there. ...

Several lawmakers on the panel questioned the bill's purpose, and noted that federal appellate courts might simply refuse to hear the case after lower courts ruled.

The proposal would "be obligating us to a court challenge, where we'd have to spend thousands of dollars," said state Sen. Scott Price of Bellevue. "You want the state to have to defend this, with the hope that the Supreme Court might make a ruling."

Neb. legislative committee kills bill requiring birth certificates for presidential hopefuls :: The Republic

It's good to see that the sane wing of the Republican Party is winning out.

So let's review the status of the state bills.

* Arizona - One bill died in committee, another bill still alive. Barely.
* Arkansas - Bill introduced into the House but is unlikely to pass given that Democrats control both chambers
* Connecticut - Died in committee
* Georgia - Died in committee. Not officially dead but on life support, barely breathing.
* Hawaii - Died in committee. Not really a birfer bill. Clever Hawaii legislators were trying to profit from the birfer nonsense by charging people $100 for birth certificate requests.
* New Hampshire - Died in committee.
* Indiana - Died in committee.
* Iowa - Died in committee. Can be carried over into next year. Doesn't appear to really be a birfer bill.
* Maine - Not really a birfer bill.
* Missouri - Still alive but effectively no longer a birfer bill.
* Montana - Died in committee.
* Nebraska - Died in committee.
* Oklahoma - A bill is still alive but it appears that the signature items of the typical birfer bill - i.e., long-form birth certificate, two parents that are citizens, etc. - have been expunged.
* Tennessee - Still alive.
* Texas - Still alive but unlikely to pass due to internecine politics within the Texas Republican party.

You're desperate to do what you can to keep pubic momentum from getting behind this issue.

lol

Quite the momentum. The birfers are oh-fer so far.

I think nine birfer bills were introduced into state legislatures last year. None passed. Thus far, birfer bills have failed in nine other states. Thus, the birfers are 0-18 over the past two years.

Allen v Soetoro
American Grand Jury (Federal Court, TN Middle District; 3:2009mc00215)
American Grand Jury (Federal Court, NY Western District)
Ankeny v Daniels
Barnett Keyes et al v Obama et al
Berg v Obama et al
Berg v Obama
Beverly v FEC
Brockhausen v Andrade
Broe v Reed
The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouris et al v Obama et al
Cohen v Obama
Connerat v Browning
Connerat v Obama (09003103SC)
Connerat v Obama (09005522SC)
Constitution Part v Lingle
Cook v Good et al
Cook v Simitech et al
Corbett v Bowen
Craig v US (Dismissed)
Craig v US (Pending)
Dawson v Obama
Donofrio v Wells
Ealy v Sarah Obama
Easterling v Obama (Not docketed by court)
Essek v Obama
Fitzpatrick v Obama
Greenberg v Brunner
Hamblin v Obama, (Obama & McCain)
Hamrick v Fukino
Herbert v Obama & US
Herbert v US, John Roberts, et al
Herbers v US, Obama, John Roberts
Hollander v McCain
Hollister v Soetoro
Hunter v US Supreme Court, et al
In re John McCain's Ineligibility to be on Presidential Primary Ballot in PA (Pennsylvania Supreme Court)
Jone v Obama
Judy v McCain
Kerchener et al v Obama et al
Keyes v Bowen
US v LTC Terrence L Lakin
Lightfoot v Bowen
Marquis v Reed
Martin v Lingle (HI Supreme Court)
Martin v Lingle (HI District Court)
Martin v Bennet
Meroni et al v McHenry County Grand Jury Foreman, et al
Morrow v Barak Humane Obama
Neal v Brunner
Neely v Obama
Patriot's Heart Media Netword v Illinois Board of Elections
Patriot's Heart Network v Soetoro
In re Paul Andrew Mitchell (Federal Court; PA Eastern District)
Purpura v Sebelius (Pending)
Rhodes v Gate
Rhodes v MacDonald
Robinson v Bowen
Roy v Fed. Election, (Obama & McCain)
Schneller v Cortes
Sorensen v Riley (Obama & McCain)
Spuck v Secretary of State (Ohio State Court)
Stamper v US
Stumpo v Granholm
Strunk v Patterson (029641/2008)
Strunk v Patterson (029642/2008)
Strunk v NY State Board of Elections
Strunk v US Department of State (FOIA)
Sullivan v Secretary of State (NC State Superior Court)
Sullivan v Marshall
Superior American Grand Jury (DC District Court; 1:09-mc-00346-RCL)
Taitz v Obama
Thomas v Hosemann (Federal Court; HI District Court)
Thomas v Hosemann (Federal Court; Miss. District Court)
Terry v Handel
Wrotnowski v Bysiewicz

Forum List

Back