The Birfer State Law Tracking Thread

If anyone thinks this site is not run by anti-conservative liberals, the undisputed proof that it is run by anti-conservative liberals is in the fact that this piece of liberal propaganda shit thread has been deemed important enough - with the "unbiased' "Bifer" label - to be made a sticky. Yeah, that's the sign of a fair and balanced message board, alright. This place is a lost cause. Conservatives should find another outlet and let the liberals here circle jerk to another pathetic election disaster like 2010.

Ummm.....conservatives out-number librals here from what I've seen & I dare you to call Gunny a libral to his face LOL.

When you have a place in which several hard-core liberals are admins, and maybe one admin is conservative, if you define John McCain as a conservative, then the issue of the board's bias and prejudice illustrates itself. It isn't rocket science.

Or to put in ways guys like Toro will understand, "Fucking duh".

When you have a place in which several hard-core liberals are admins, and maybe one admin is conservative, if you define John McCain as a conservative, then the issue of the board's bias and prejudice illustrates itself. It isn't rocket science.

Hahahahaahaha, I think that is the funniest post of the day!

CW, Pixie and of course Gunny are

Hard Core Libs!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :lmao: :D :lol: :clap2:

If anyone thinks this site is not run by anti-conservative liberals, the undisputed proof that it is run by anti-conservative liberals is in the fact that this piece of liberal propaganda shit thread has been deemed important enough - with the "unbiased' "Bifer" label - to be made a sticky. Yeah, that's the sign of a fair and balanced message board, alright. This place is a lost cause. Conservatives should find another outlet and let the liberals here circle jerk to another pathetic election disaster like 2010.

So I take it this is your last post then? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess you DO like it here after all, since you're back and posting...........................

Hahahahaahaha, I think that is the funniest post of the day!

CW, Pixie and of course Gunny are

Hard Core Libs!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :lmao: :D :lol: :clap2:

The Wisdom of GTardz - If you're not a birther or don't believe Obama might be Satan, you're a liberal. :lol:

So I take it this is your last post then? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess you DO like it here after all, since you're back and posting...........................

I didn't think GTardz would last more than a few months. Usually, when confronted, the delusional strident ideological extremists melt down then take their ball and go home.

It isn't complicated. I call it like i see it. When a propaganda thread of the most intellectually dishonest sort is made into a sticky, that's all I need to know about the board itself.

I never said I was finished here. I said I was essentially finished. It's interesting to see - and entirely telling - that while liberals are mocking my view on this - which is what liberals do since if they had their shit together they would be conservatives - the true, manifest conservatives are not. That's all the confirmation I need as to the extreme slant of the board itself.

Last edited:
It isn't complicated. I call it like i see it. When a propaganda thread of the most intellectually dishonest sort is made into a sticky, that's all I need to know about the board itself.

I never said I was finished here. I said I was essentially finished. It's interesting to see - and entirely telling - that while liberals are mocking my view on this - which is what liberals do since if they had their shit together they would be conservatives - the true, manifest conservatives are not. That's all the confirmation I need as to the extreme slant of the board itself.

Seek help.

It's not a propaganda thread. It is a thread tracking the progress of birther laws in the various states. You are free to add any information you see fit, including anything that contradicts information that has been posted. But instead, all you do is rant and rave, go off half-cocked, make unsubstantiated statements, and say everyone should read WorldNetDaily.

bite me, wanker. :lol:

The birfers seem to be pretty confident that at least one state will pass a law requiring Presidential candidates to produce their long-form birth certificates. This thread is to keep track of the bills in those states. Post all info, pro and con, about the state bills here.

A n00b recently told us that there are such bills currently before 11 state legislatures across the country. Those states are

Oklahoma
Tennessee
Missouri
Arizona
Hawaii
Texas
Indiana
Montana
Connecticut
Nebraska
Maine

Wikipedia has the first 10.

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sheldon supplied Maine.

HP0027, LD 34, item 1, An Act To Require Candidates for Public Office To Provide Proof of Citizenship

Sheldon ponders if xotoxi is behind it. I think that merits investigation.

Anyways, we can strike Arizona from that list. It appears that the bill died in the Senate committee, with two Republicans voting with three Democrats to kill the bill.

It doesn't look like Barack Obama will need to get his original birth certificate to state officials to be on the presidential ballot in Arizona next year.

On a 5-3 vote Monday, the Senate Judiciary Committee defeated SB 1526 which would let Arizona impose its own requirements on what someone needs to prove before being on the ballot in the state. Three Republicans voted with the two Democrats on the panel to kill the plan offered by Sen. Ron Gould, R-Lake Havasu City.

Virtually identical legislation was introduced in the House in the form of HB 2544. But that measure has never gotten a hearing. ...

"I think it's inappropriate for the state of Arizona to establish its own criteria for a federal office that goes beyond what the (U.S.) Constitution requires," said Sen. John McComish, R-Phoenix. And Sen. Adam Driggs, R-Phoenix, said this could create a situation where each of the 50 states would be screening presidential candidates using different standards.

Presidential candidates won't need to show birth certificate for Arizona ballot - East Valley Tribune: Arizona

Driggs and McComish are Republicans on the Arizona Senate Judiciary Committee.

Format Document

What is your problem wth a state doing this? As I said your problem?

The birfers seem to be pretty confident that at least one state will pass a law requiring Presidential candidates to produce their long-form birth certificates. This thread is to keep track of the bills in those states. Post all info, pro and con, about the state bills here.

A n00b recently told us that there are such bills currently before 11 state legislatures across the country. Those states are

Oklahoma
Tennessee
Missouri
Arizona
Hawaii
Texas
Indiana
Montana
Connecticut
Nebraska
Maine

Sheldon supplied Maine.

HP0027, LD 34, item 1, An Act To Require Candidates for Public Office To Provide Proof of Citizenship

Anyways, we can strike Arizona from that list. It appears that the bill died in the Senate committee, with two Republicans voting with three Democrats to kill the bill.

It doesn't look like Barack Obama will need to get his original birth certificate to state officials to be on the presidential ballot in Arizona next year.

On a 5-3 vote Monday, the Senate Judiciary Committee defeated SB 1526 which would let Arizona impose its own requirements on what someone needs to prove before being on the ballot in the state. Three Republicans voted with the two Democrats on the panel to kill the plan offered by Sen. Ron Gould, R-Lake Havasu City.

Virtually identical legislation was introduced in the House in the form of HB 2544. But that measure has never gotten a hearing. ...

"I think it's inappropriate for the state of Arizona to establish its own criteria for a federal office that goes beyond what the (U.S.) Constitution requires," said Sen. John McComish, R-Phoenix. And Sen. Adam Driggs, R-Phoenix, said this could create a situation where each of the 50 states would be screening presidential candidates using different standards.

Presidential candidates won't need to show birth certificate for Arizona ballot - East Valley Tribune: Arizona

Format Document

Since we all know the laws are targeting one man (Obama), and anyone with both eyes shut can still see it, there could be a legal challenge they such a law would be considered a "No Bill of Attainder", those laws being barred under the Constitution.

I support laws, and think they should be enacted by all 50 states, which would require ANY candidate for elected office (President, Vice-President, Senator, Representative, Governor, State Legislature, Councilman, Mayor, Dog Catcher, etc...) that they be required to submit verifiable documentation that they meet the requirements set forth for that position.

>>>>

Oklahoma
Tennessee
Missouri
Arizona
Hawaii
Texas
Indiana
Montana
Connecticut
Nebraska
Maine

Sheldon supplied Maine.

Format Document

Since we all know the laws are targeting one man (Obama), and anyone with both eyes shut can still see it, there could be a legal challenge they such a law would be considered a "No Bill of Attainder", those laws being barred under the Constitution.

I support laws, and think they should be enacted by all 50 states, which would require ANY candidate for elected office (President, Vice-President, Senator, Representative, Governor, State Legislature, Councilman, Mayor, Dog Catcher, etc...) that they be required to submit verifiable documentation that they meet the requirements set forth for that position.

>>>>

Talk to someone who gives a shit about who it's targeting, I don't care if obama has the necessary documents then there nothing to fear.

I support laws, and think they should be enacted by all 50 states

Since I live in one state I do not think a law in another state should be a law in my state. If I wanted to live in Califorina I would move there. If I wanted to live in Texas I would move there, therefore their laws are theirs not mine or my state..

Talk to someone who gives a shit about who it's targeting, I don't care if obama has the necessary documents then there nothing to fear.

Your personal opinion is irrelevant to the question.

Since I live in one state I do not think a law in another state should be a law in my state. If I wanted to live in Califorina I would move there. If I wanted to live in Texas I would move there, therefore their laws are theirs not mine or my state..

Didn't say that a law from one state would apply in your state. Each state would have it's own law based on criteria determined by that states legislature. The point being that no one who is not qualified should be elected for ANY elected position and not just the President.

The sad part is that we Republicans have already elected to persons who did/could have held the Office of the President who some claim might not be Natural Born Citizens. (Chester Arthuer and Charles Curtis).

Sorry you didn't get that.

>>>>

Didn't say that a law from one state would apply in your state. Each state would have it's own law based on criteria determined by that states legislature. The point being that no one who is not qualified should be elected for ANY elected position and not just the President.

The sad part is that we Republicans have already elected to persons who did/could have held the Office of the President who some claim might not be Natural Born Citizens. (Chester Arthuer and Charles Curtis).

Sorry you didn't get that.

>>>>

It's not an opinion but a fact. I don't care who is being targeted, if obama has the required documents then he has nothing to fear.

Didn't say that a law from one state would apply in your state.

Here is exactly what you said:
I support laws, and think they should be enacted by all 50 states

It's not an opinion but a fact. I don't care who is being targeted, if obama has the required documents then he has nothing to fear.

But that's not the issue. He has the documents. Obama has already presented his birth certificates in Hawaii. The government of Hawaii said they were okay. But a bunch of people who are ideologically and politically opposed to him are trying to discredit his Presidency by demanding to see not just the birth certificate that was accepted by the state of Hawaii, but a long form birth certificate, which BTW does not exist in many states, including states where bills are being presented requiring a long-form.

For most of these birther bills, they are politically motivated and directed specifically towards President Obama.

But that's not the issue. He has the documents. Obama has already presented his birth certificates in Hawaii. The government of Hawaii said they were okay. But a bunch of people who are ideologically and politically opposed to him are trying to discredit his Presidency by demanding to see not just the birth certificate that was accepted by the state of Hawaii, but a long form birth certificate, which BTW does not exist in many states, including states where bills are being presented requiring a long-form.

For most of these birther bills, they are politically motivated and directed specifically towards President Obama.

But that's not the issue. He has the documents.

Great he will be able to produce the long form when the time comes and his shouldn't be a problem.

The government of Hawaii said they were okay.

The Hawaiian government said they did not have it, then they said they had it, now they say they can't find it.

The government of Hawaii said they were okay. But a bunch of people who are ideologically and politically opposed to him are trying to discredit his Presidency by demanding to see not just the birth certificate that was accepted by the state of Hawaii, but a long form birth certificate, which BTW does not exist in many states, including states where bills are being presented requiring a long-form.

Horseshit the long form if there is one exist in every state, if not in paper form it will be on micofilm or filed in a computer. Wich can be repoduced to paper form.,

Last edited:

Welcome Back Pubes! We've missed ya!

The Hawaiian government said they did not have it, then they said they had it, now they say they can't find it.

The Hawaiian government has stated that Obama was born in Hawaii. They have produced a certificate of live birth, which is an official document in the state. That is good enough for the state of Hawaii.

Horseshit the long form if there is one exist in every state, if not in paper form it will be on micofilm or filed in a computer. Wich can be repoduced to paper form.,

It does not exist in Nebraska. It does not exist in Missouri. There are links earlier in this thread testifying to this.

A few bills have been amended to allow any official documents as verification for citizenship, such as the amended bills in Missouri and Oklahoma, which means that the short-form would be accepted. I have no problem with that.

Last edited:
Cartoon-Orly-Taitz-AI.gif

Forum List

Back