"The Bitch Switch"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Among several other things....3-time "Apprentice" loser, WH affirmative-action hire who used the Rose Garden for a wedding reception without permission, and a woman who might have just gotten herself indicted in a major security breach....apparently Omarosa is a noted author....every title tells a story, don't it? :disbelief:

41gpfWD5f%2BL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Among several other things....3-time "Apprentice" loser, WH affirmative-action hire who used the Rose Garden for a wedding reception without permission, and a woman who might have just gotten herself indicted in a major security breach....apparently Omarosa is a noted author....every title tells a story, don't it? :disbelief:

And Omarosa was hired by.........................................???

upload_2018-8-13_12-15-46.png

Well from what I've been reading the administration is mulling over charges on that idiot.

Well from what I've been reading the administration is mulling over charges on that idiot.

she should get slammed for breaking security- no doubt about it- but at the same time, the whitehouse can explain how & why such an egregious breach of security should have happened in the first place given who she was with & where she was.

a major fail on trumpco's part.

View attachment 210078

aaa.jpg
:lmao:

• Banned

Here's 2 for starters:

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

• Banned
she should get slammed for breaking security- no doubt about it- but at the same time, the whitehouse can explain how & why such an egregious breach of security should have happened in the first place given who she was with & where she was.

What was Kelly supposed to do...pat her down? one can only imagine what would have happened if he'd tried that. When a person has a security clearance, it's assumed they understood what comes with it...she signed the agreement and now she's going to face the music....Hillary would have had her gunned down by now.

What was Kelly supposed to do...pat her down? one can only imagine what would have happened if he'd tried that. When a person has a security clearance, it's assumed they understood what comes with it...she signed the agreement and now she's going to face the music....Hillary would have had her gunned down by now.

So, WHO hired this lady in the first place (at almost $200K of taxpayers' money)???

LOL......

Yup. She should never should have been allowed to bring a anything that could record into the situation room.

Big no no on security.

Obama? I mean how else could he have run up $10T in debt in 8 years? so my answer is Obama.

Hey, fuckhead....stick to the thread......WHO hired Omarosa????

Simple question for your half brain to answer, no????

It's MY thread pissant....and time for you to shag your bony, wart-ridden ass out of it.

Obama? I mean how else could he have run up $10T in debt in 8 years? so my answer is Obama.

LMAO Nobody paid her dumbass.

Didn't you know. She wrote a book and hopes for appearances.

She's an opportunist who's looking to make a buck.

without permission huh ?

gee I wonder who is responsible for the WHITEHOUSE ?

goddamn sure isnt Trump is it - most irrespobsible POTUS in history.

View attachment 210078
Crooked Donnie paid her $170,000 a year and gave her top level access in the White House

If she were not qualified, why would Donnie hire her?

LMAO Nobody paid her dumbass.

Didn't you know. She wrote a book and hopes for appearances.

She's an opportunist who's looking to make a buck.
The taxpayers paid her to be a Trump staff member

$170,000 a year

So, WHO hired this lady in the first place (at almost $200K of taxpayers' money)???

LOL......
She worked for AL Gore at one time.

Omarosa Manigault - Wikipedia

Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]

Forum List

Back