The Black member of The Squad calls for "unrest in the streets".

Ayanna Pressley just stated she wants the riots and violence to continue. How do these anti-American idiots get elected? Oh that's right, she's a Democrat.

What "Squad" is she a member of?
"THE Squad" a.k.a The 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse.
I see and she said something that makes you feel uncomfortable?.
She called for unrest in the streets.
That's another way to describe a riot.
Not necessarily, people who like to stretch the truth can construe it to mean what they want to inflame the situation. She is evidently needing to be recalled by her district.
The problem with that is you have to have been living under a rock for the last 3 months to believe that nonsense.
Any demonstration or unrest is just a call to violence.
Only a person with willful-ignorance would believe otherwise.
Then I suggest you countermand her immediately and calm all seas.

Ayanna Pressley just stated she wants the riots and violence to continue. How do these anti-American idiots get elected? Oh that's right, she's a Democrat.

She called for unrest in the streets.
That's another way to describe a riot.
Congressional candidate John Thompson called for a riot.

Is there a pattern developing here?

Yes
The Mooch used her platform last night to suggest that if we don't throw President Trump out, "it" (the rioting unrest) would get much worse.
Vote for Biden or your city will burn.

As we continue to see our cities burn, innocent lives hit with violence and murder, livelihoods destroyed and this woman - an elected member of Congress- calling for more “unrest” in the streets. Yeah.... an elected member of Congress calling for more unrest and domestic terrorism makes me very uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back