The "Black" national anthem at sports events...really? Why don't the players just wear hoods and burn crosses as well?

OBVIOUSLY it is divisive to have two different anthems... one for whites and one for blacks.
You can't possibly believe that is unifying the races.
You have to be stone cold stupid to think so, or you are so entranced by your need to virtue signal that it has made you stupid.

OBVIOUSLY it is divisive to have two different anthems... one for whites and one for blacks.
So I guess when the Bruins play the Maple Leafs and they play the Canadian and the USA anthem its meant to divide the two countries.
OR do they play both anthems to pay tribute to each country?

So I guess when the Bruins play the Maple Leafs and they play the Canadian and the USA anthem its meant to divide the two countries.

Moron......they are playing their countries national anthem....they aren't playing a racist anthem for one race only.....are you this stupid in real life, or only when you post?

So are you just that dumb, or is it the need to virtue signal that makes you that dumb?
What a stupid comparison. Holy cow

they are playing their countries national anthem....they aren't playing a racist anthem for one race only.....are you this stupid in real life, or only when you post?
Ok. You need to chill the fuck out, boy.
What I am suggesting is they can play both anthems to honor ALL the players, not just the white ones.

they are playing their countries national anthem....they aren't playing a racist anthem for one race only.....are you this stupid in real life, or only when you post?
What I am suggesting is they can play both anthems to honor ALL the players, not just the white ones.

Sure they can......that isn't the point. The black national anthem is a racist anthem.......if they want to play it before the National anthem, the players should put on their black robes and hoods and burn a cross at the 50 yard line.......it is racist...what about that do you not understand?

Sure they can......that isn't the point. The black national anthem is a racist anthem.......if they want to play it before the National anthem, the players should put on their black robes and hoods and burn a cross at the 50 yard line.......it is racist...what about that do you not understand?
What is it about the black anthem that makes it racist?

Lift ev’ry voice and sing,
‘Til earth and heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise
High as the list’ning skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on ’til victory is won.

Stony the road we trod,
Bitter the chastening rod,
Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;
Yet with a steady beat,
Have not our weary feet
Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?
We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,
We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered,
Out from the gloomy past,
‘Til now we stand at last
Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years,
God of our silent tears,
Thou who has brought us thus far on the way;
Thou who has by Thy might
Led us into the light,
Keep us forever in the path, we pray.
Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,
Lest, our hearts drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;
Shadowed beneath Thy hand,
May we forever stand,
True to our God,
True to our native land.[16]

FFS.... how it is racial harmony to play TWO DIFFERENT anthems??
It is an AMERICAN anthem. We are all AMERICANS.
So we should also play one fore Asians/Italians/Germans/Mexicans?
What - we will need to go to the games 30 minutes early to play all of the race anthems?
You realize NO ONE has anthems based on race??
Holy hell

What is it about the black anthem that makes it racist?

Lift ev’ry voice and sing,
‘Til earth and heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of Liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise
High as the list’ning skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on ’til victory is won.

Stony the road we trod,
Bitter the chastening rod,
Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;
Yet with a steady beat,
Have not our weary feet
Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?
We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,
We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered,
Out from the gloomy past,
‘Til now we stand at last
Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years,
God of our silent tears,
Thou who has brought us thus far on the way;
Thou who has by Thy might
Led us into the light,
Keep us forever in the path, we pray.
Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee,
Lest, our hearts drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee;
Shadowed beneath Thy hand,
May we forever stand,
True to our God,
True to our native land.[16]

It is called the Black National Anthem....that, by it's very nature is racist...it doesn't matter what the words are if it is exclusionary to everyone else.......

Try, I know you are an idiot, but try to imagine the white players standing up for the White National Anthem......and then tell us it wouldn't be racist...you doofus.

Yeah. That's literally two separate countries!
What a wizard you are! Two different anthems is perfectly appropriate in that case.

We already have national anthem that applies to everyone. A black national anthem
necessarily applies to black people only. Not to Asians, Hispanics, whites, Natives etc.

It's a return to segregation under the NFL and BLM and I guess that's fine with you.
I can't wait for the blacks only drinking fountains and dining sections. Black nationalists are
already looking to re-segregate our schools.
Forward....to the past!

As long as it doesn’t include black people.
Got it.
If you think the national anthem doesn't include black people then that's on you.
You have segregated yourself, assuming you are black or are a Rachel Dolezal type.
But for everyone else the anthem is inclusive for all Americans.

Got it.
If you think the national anthem doesn't include black people then that's on you.
You have segregated yourself, assuming you are black or are a Rachel Dolezal type.
This country has NEVER been inclusive for all Americans.

Got it.

Billy just took the time to write on my profile page.......it was about as intelligent as his other posts...

Got it.
This country has NEVER been inclusive for all Americans.

No....the democrat party has been working since it's founding to keep some Americans from being included.....and you support that party.

Forum List

Back