The "Black" national anthem at sports events...really? Why don't the players just wear hoods and burn crosses as well?

I thought you were all for businesses doing as they see fit. When did you decide the working of the free market was a bad thing?

View attachment 388846

Since the Democrats are all for segregation and safe places nowadays, and so those businesses can do as they see fit, it'll be alright to form football and basketball leagues that are all white right?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I don't think you're going to get many white athletes in those leagues. No advertising or TV or venues to play games in. But go for it. A league with no coaches. No trainers. Go for it. No player endorsements. Go for it. And most importantly the few fans you get won't make money for the league. So go for it.

View attachment 388856

There was a time when there were no black people in national sports leagues.

Since the Democrats are supporting safe places and segregation it would seem a reasonable move.

I'm sure for enough money they could get air time.

****SMILE****

Republicans are for segregation. And that time you talk about blacks were refused opportunity. Apparently that's where you want to go back to or you would not be making a big stink about what the NFL decided to do for only 1 game.

Yeah... nothing shows unity more than making blacks refute the national anthem and give them one of their own.
Sometimes you think people can't get any dumber.... but nooo

Can you point out a single black person who was made to refute the national anthem? Quit making shit up.
Are you really this biased?
Giving them their "anthem" and legitimizing it is a powerful statement of division, not unity... anyone with an IQ over 80 can see that.

I don't think anyone gave them anything. They chose that song. Get over it. It's not your concern anyway.
yeah... nice job avoiding the obvious to pick out something you can argue... yes... you really are this biased.

Yeah... nothing shows unity more than making blacks refute the national anthem and give them one of their own.

Can you point out a single black person who was made to refute the national anthem? Quit making shit up.
Giving them their "anthem" and legitimizing it is a powerful statement of division, not unity... anyone with an IQ over 80 can see that.

I don't think anyone gave them anything. They chose that song. Get over it. It's not your concern anyway.
These guys are crying about a decision the NFL made for just on game.

I thought you were all for businesses doing as they see fit. When did you decide the working of the free market was a bad thing?

View attachment 388846

Since the Democrats are all for segregation and safe places nowadays, and so those businesses can do as they see fit, it'll be alright to form football and basketball leagues that are all white right?

*****SMILE*****

Sounds like a stupid idea. Do you think our sports teams are black only?

View attachment 388853

Since you say businesses should be allowed to do as they see fit it seems only reasonable to support such a business policy.

*****SMILE*****

You are free to spend all the money you want trying to make that work. Go for a GoFundMe site. That's what that crook who stole all that money that was supposed to go for a wall did. Right wing crazies will throw money at you.

1600169040975.png

Which do you think is more important to people.

Politics or to watch the game?

I bet it's the latter and they won't care who the athletes are.

*****SMILE*****

yeah... nice job avoiding the obvious to pick out something you can argue... yes... you really are this biased.
No, that would be you. You are bitching like the NFL gave the russians our nuclear codes because they decided that for 1 game they would show support for racial injustice by playing the black national anthem.

You mad bro? Did someone pick a song without getting your permission first?

View attachment 388846

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 388853

Since you say businesses should be allowed to do as they see fit it seems only reasonable to support such a business policy.

*****SMILE*****

You are free to spend all the money you want trying to make that work. Go for a GoFundMe site. That's what that crook who stole all that money that was supposed to go for a wall did. Right wing crazies will throw money at you.

View attachment 388859

*****SMILE*****

Very few people will watch a league formed by racists that excludes people. And you will not get top class athletes to participate.

You mad bro? Did someone pick a song without getting your permission first?
yes... that is exactly it.
Here take this.... it is your silicon bracelet to wear for the day.

They are just crying. Doesn't matter why. They are just big babies that want to be king of the playground, and they cry when they don't get their way.

View attachment 388846

*****SMILE*****

I don't think you're going to get many white athletes in those leagues. No advertising or TV or venues to play games in. But go for it. A league with no coaches. No trainers. Go for it. No player endorsements. Go for it. And most importantly the few fans you get won't make money for the league. So go for it.

View attachment 388856

Since the Democrats are supporting safe places and segregation it would seem a reasonable move.

****SMILE****

Republicans are for segregation. And that time you talk about blacks were refused opportunity. Apparently that's where you want to go back to or you would not be making a big stink about what the NFL decided to do for only 1 game.

1600169597109.png

It's the progressive Democrats crying for safe spaces and segregation.

Like those players are oppressed.

How much of their paychecks go to help black communities?

*****SMILE*****

They are just crying. Doesn't matter why. They are just big babies that want to be king of the playground, and they cry when they don't get their way.
True. Somebody send these guys some pacifiers.

Very few people will watch a league formed by racists that excludes people. And you will not get top class athletes to participate.

1600169873518.png

They use to do it all the time and in some cases still do today.

What makes you think that the athletes chosen to participate today are top class?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 388846

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 388856

****SMILE****

View attachment 388863

It's the progressive Democrats crying for safe spaces and segregation.

Like those players are oppressed.

How much of their paychecks go to help black communities?

*****SMILE*****

Republicans want everyone who is not white outta here. The players are black, many of them have been harassed by police. A few of them have family members killed by police. They have a platform with the capability to speak for those your bitch ass won't listen to. And it's time they used it.

True. Somebody send these guys some pacifiers.

I suspect they need diapers more.

You're funny... you don't even realize how divisive that sentence is.

View attachment 388846

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 388853

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 388859

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 388865

What makes you think that the athletes chosen to participate today are top class?

*****SMILE*****

I know what it takes to get there.

View attachment 388865

They use to do it all the time and in some cases still do today.

*****SMILE*****

That's a decision the owners make. Start your white only league, and you can make those decisions. Until then, all you can do is whine on the sideline.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back