The Blaze Sucks

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
It's nothing more than extremist shock content. Scroll down this Google search result and read the headlines. The last one if The Blaze. Look at what they choose to highlight.

SvB4m3a.jpg

One of the reasons I'm kinda pissed at Suddenlink Cable here in Amarillo. They decided to change some of their programming, and they replaced Spike Channel (loved watching Bar Rescue), with the garbage channel called The Blaze that you are speaking of.

Yep, tried to watch it once, but after listening to people who are even more rabid than what they are at FOX, I decided that Suddenlink had ripped me off.

They also have shows that have women blowing holes in targets. Total garbage.

It's no worse than the DailyKos, or Media matters. All are run by partisan nutjobs and pander to their wingnuts.

That being said, Glenn Beck can't be taken seriously. He's a nutbar.....

It's no worse than the DailyKos, or Media matters. All are run by partisan nutjobs and pander to their wingnuts.

You think Beck is a nutbar, check out the show that some chick does in the evenings.

She's totally off her rocker!

I think it's called the Dana Loesh show.

You think Beck is a nutbar, check out the show that some chick does in the evenings.

She's totally off her rocker!

I think it's called the Dana Loesh show.

I've seen her picture, but I have never watched her show or any other show on "the blaze". Life is too short to waste on crazies and nutjobs!

:thup:

Forum List

Back