The Blood Is On His Hands: Chuck Schumer Created The 'Diversity VISA Lottery' Allowing The Terrorist

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew Chuck Schumer under Obama with extreme laxed vetting. It was created out of political correctness. The blood is on his and Obama's hands. Like President. Trump said last night, no more political correctness when it comes to vetting Muslims.

The Schumer Program or also called..
Diversity Immigrant Visa - Wikipedia

Chuck Schumer (A Jew) is getting ripped to shreds right now on his Twitter
https://mobile.twitter. hiscom/SenSchumer/status/649952670418137088

Last edited:
Chuck Schumer wanted this program because of tourism.

"Come to America....Kill some infidels!!!"
o-CHUCK-SCHUMER-facebook.jpg

Just why are we obligated to have a freaking diversity visa program. How doe that benefit America?

Especially after our failed diversity experiment with Obama

-Geaux

Schumer needs to take off those fucking glasses that he wears to obscure his giant, stupid hooked nose.

Just why are we obligated to have a freaking diversity visa program. How doe that benefit America?

Especially after our failed diversity experiment with Obama

-Geaux

Democrat's specialty is causing chaos and hatred.

What better way is there to cause that than to bring a bunch of unstable assholes here from Muslim countries?

171031182102-manhattan-incident-suspect-from-twitter-large-tease.jpg

Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew Chuck Schumer under Obama with extreme laxed vetting. It was created out of political correctness. The blood is on his and Obama's hands. Like President. Trump said last night, no more political correctness when it comes to vetting Muslims.

The program was not created under Obama, it has been in existence since 1990 and was signed into law by George H Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned
Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew ChIuck Schumer under Obama with extreme laxed vetting. It was created out of political correctness. The blood is on his and Obama's hands. Like President. Trump said last night, no more political correctness when it comes to vetting Muslims.

The program was not created under Obama, it has been in existence since 1990 and was signed into law by George H Bush.

I didn't say it was created under Obama in the op. But the Jihadist entered the country under Obama's watch which makes him complicit in this. I wouldn't be surprised the Jihadist came here due to Obama being a Muslim.

Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew ChIuck Schumer under Obama with extreme laxed vetting. It was created out of political correctness. The blood is on his and Obama's hands. Like President. Trump said last night, no more political correctness when it comes to vetting Muslims.

I didn't say it was created under Obama in the op. But the Jihadist entered the country under Obama's watch which makes him complicit in this. I wouldn't be surprised the Jihadist came here due to Obama being a Muslim.

Well, yeah actually you did say it was created by Schumer UNDER Obama

Republican bullshit. They sure loved the immigrants and illegals in the late 20th century.

Breaking Update!

The Trumpenfuhrer has started his Twitter attacks on Jew Chuck Schumer moments ago. It's delicious!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty. I want merit based.
6:24 AM · Nov 1, 2017

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
"Senator Chuck Schumer helping to import Europes problems" said Col.Tony Shaffer. We will stop this craziness! @foxandfriends
6:40 AM · Nov 1, 2017

Well, yeah actually you did say it was created by Schumer UNDER Obama

Obama laxed the vetting of Muslims entering our country under his watch. He was pro-Muslim.

Just because a different globalist traitor president instituted it, doesn't mean it shouldn't go away.

Just because a different globalist traitor president instituted it, doesn't mean it shouldn't go away.
Very astute!

Whether it should go away or not is a different conversation from laying blame for 8 deaths caused by a single person on the sponsor of a bill passed into law 27 year.

When you lay blame like that then any actual, legit discussion is not going to happen. But that’s the goal of all the extremist from both sides

Mass murderer Stephen Paddock arrived in this country in 1953 — Dwight D. Eisenhower is complicit.

Mass murderer Stephen Paddock arrived in this country in 1953 — Dwight D. Eisenhower is complicit.

No he isn't.

Republican bullshit. They sure loved the immigrants and illegals in the late 20th century.
Assuming your fib was true, how many of them became mass-murderers?

You people bitch and moan about ancient history constantly and think it is some moral equivalency to current events.

This shit was highly predictable and yet you slugs insisted on making it happen.
:anj_stfu:

Wow, You people are such dumbasses.

Trump blamed Schumer.

I have news.

The Diversity VISA program was part of legislation passed in 1990. BEFORE Schumer was in Congress.

'My God, what a moron Trump is. What a moron the OP is. What morons Trumpettes are.

The bill passed the House & Senate with majorrity votes by both parties ^& signed by HW Bush.

Bit hey, you idiots blame someone who wasn't even in Congress.

My God, the stupidity of the right has no bounds.

He was born here you stupid idiot!!!!

Stephen Paddock - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back