The Blood Is On His Hands: Chuck Schumer Created The 'Diversity VISA Lottery' Allowing The Terrorist

Bush is no conservative. He publicly stated that he was not.

He is a globalist in the model of Bush 41 and the other presidents, save Trump, since 41 held the job. He has more in common with Clinton and Obama than he does past Republican presidents.

Real conservatism died many years ago - and if you believe Trump represents the return of such .. I cannot hep

I do not, nor am I a conservative.

The program was not created under Obama, it has been in existence since 1990 and was signed into law by George H Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I didn't say it was created under Obama in the op. But the Jihadist entered the country under Obama's watch which makes him complicit in this. I wouldn't be surprised the Jihadist came here due to Obama being a Muslim.

Mass murderer Stephen Paddock arrived in this country in 1953 — Dwight D. Eisenhower is complicit.

He was born here you stupid idiot!!!!

Stephen Paddock - Wikipedia

You morons are too stupid to know when your stupidity is being mocked. :eusa_doh:

OH sure... yeah, he was trying to act ignorant.
Well dickhead, he ain't acting... After reading the posts from you piss drinking rubes since you lost the election, how do you expect us to not think you all aren't a bunch of clueless shit for brains who barely have the brain power to remember to breathe, much less but together a rational argument.

^ ^ ^ :ack-1: triggered! :ack-1: ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

:lmao:

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya, racist? No matter how many times the gatewaypundit fucks you over with fake news, you still keep going back looking for more.

Trump cancelled nothing, ya moron. He said he wants it eliminated and will ask Congress to begin working on getting rid of it.
imageedit_6687_8911736998.jpg

its about votes and power and money for liberals. they make it clear. their dog whistle of diversity is a call for illegal immigration so they will vote democrat

why was it ok for dems to politicize the vegas shooting, but not for pubs to politicize an isis attack in new york?

LOLOL

You never learn, do ya, racist? No matter how many times the gatewaypundit fucks you over with fake news, you still keep going back looking for more.

Trump cancelled nothing, ya moron. He said he wants it eliminated and will ask Congress to begin working on getting rid of it.
If you doubt steve’s a racist, you’re brain dead.

its about votes and power and money for liberals. they make it clear. their dog whistle of diversity is a call for illegal immigration so they will vote democrat
Great, so how many illegals voted for Democrats in the 2016 election and let’s see your proof....

A lottery...

A death lottery indeed.

I wonder if the names of these programs are twisted by intention.

LOLOL

Coming from you that means nothing.

LOLOL

Coming from you that means nothing.
LOL

That doesn't help your condition.

Forum List

Back