The Blood Is On His Hands: Chuck Schumer Created The 'Diversity VISA Lottery' Allowing The Terrorist

regardless who created what, and when, Trump FAILED TO STOP THE ATTACK.

Just one month ago, a mental case who was not a Muslim killed 60 people and wounded 550 in Los Vegas. It was deemed an issue of (domestic) Constitutional rights, and we immediately decided that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING should be done to prevent such tragedies from happening again. (Even after BOTH PARTIES agreed that, at the very least, devices like bump fire stocks, which convert semi-automatic rifles into full fledged machine guns should be illegal....nothing has been, or will be done. That was the lowest of the low hanging fruit, and it's apparently off limits.)

Forgive me...but this political system is totally f--ked.

Yep - pisses me off. Bastards can't do anything on guns even though their overlords at the NRA had no issues with banning bump stocks.

Can you GOVERN Republicans?

Just one month ago, a mental case who was not a Muslim killed 60 people and wounded 550 in Los Vegas. It was deemed an issue of (domestic) Constitutional rights, and we immediately decided that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING should be done to prevent such tragedies from happening again. (Even after BOTH PARTIES agreed that, at the very least, devices like bump fire stocks, which convert semi-automatic rifles into full fledged machine guns should be illegal....nothing has been, or will be done. That was the lowest of the low hanging fruit, and it's apparently off limits.)
This is why I am really not getting all worked up about what happened yesterday in NYC. Didn't affect me and mine....just like Vegas. Meh....these things happen now.

Trump is shameless

Trump falsely blamed the terror attack in New York that happened on his watch on Senate Democratic leader Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

The Diversity Visa Lottery Program passed the House with 264 votes, the Senate with 89 votes, and was signed into law by George H.W. Bush in 1990.

Trump Blames Schumer for New York Truck Attack
That's the Swamp in action. That's Why we voted for Trump, to drain it.

This may be your stupidest post since i've been around here.

1) Trump's "extreme vetting" already existed. It was (and still) is a rigorous process typically taking two years
2) Neither Donald's Muslim ban nor even MORE extreme vetting would have kept out Sayfullo Saipov. He's came from Uzbekistan in 2010 and was permanent legal resident.

He's another lone wolf ISIS wannabe who was radicalized same as many others we've seen of late. We can't stop this unless we can find a way to eliminate any and all ISIS propaganda web content from reaching the US. We should be spending a ton more money on cyber - but of course that might prevent Putin from electing his little buddy in 2020, so THAT ain't gonna happen.

Saipov also been on the radar of Feds - perhaps the "blood" is on Captain Chaos' hands?

What We Know About New York Terror Attack Suspect Sayfullo Saipov

There are NO LONE WOLVES NUMB NUTS since THEY COMMIT THESE ACTS as a DIRECT RESULT OF WRITTEN COMMANDMENTS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THE KORAN.

All Muslims are ORDERED by their false imposter-trickster god (allah is he who would sit upon the throne of GOD-quote from the Koran) to participate in JIHAD either directly indirectly, therefore all MUSLIMS are JIHADISTS.

THEY ARE ALSO FORBIDDEN TO INTEGRATE IN TO WESTERN SOCIETY, so ALL MUSLIMS ARE UNSUITABLE FOR IMMIGRATION TO THE US.

And with just 300 messages under your belt, you are just another leftist troll who just makes another account every time he gets IGNORED. Buh Bye.

It's disgusting that anyone would DEFEND THE TERRORIST'S RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY LIKE YOU ARE DOING.

The fact is that the Troglocrats need more uneducated third world voters and the Dirty Democrats regard mainstream middle class American voters to be their opposition.

Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew Chuck Schumer under Obama with extreme laxed vetting. It was created out of political correctness. The blood is on his and Obama's hands. Like President. Trump said last night, no more political correctness when it comes to vetting Muslims.

The Schumer Program or also called..
Diversity Immigrant Visa - Wikipedia

Chuck Schumer (A Jew) is getting ripped to shreds right now on his Twitter
https://mobile.twitter. hiscom/SenSchumer/status/649952670418137088
Jeff Flake @JeffFlake
Actually, the Gang of 8, including @SenSchumer, did away with the Diversity Visa Program as part of broader reforms. I know, I was there https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925684982307348480 …
8:36 AM - Nov 1, 2017

Flake backs Schumer on immigration after Trump tweet

flakejeff_103117gn_lead.jpg

© Greg Nash
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) on Wednesday responded to a President Trump tweet after the president attacked Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on immigration and referenced Tuesday's terrorist attack in New York.

Flake responded to Trump's assertion that a "Chuck Schumer beauty," the Diversity Visa Program, allowed 29-year-old suspect Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov to enter the country by reminding Trump that the 2013 "Gang of Eight" immigration reforms, written in part by Schumer, actually would have eliminated the program.

"The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty," Trump tweeted early Tuesday. "I want merit based."

"Actually, the Gang of 8, including @SenSchumer, did away with the Diversity Visa Program as part of broader reforms. I know, I was there," Flake tweeted at Trump in response.

This is shaping up to be yet another Donald Whopper.

Sad :(

Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew Chuck Schumer under Obama
I didn't say it was created under Obama in the op. But the Jihadist entered the country under Obama's watch which makes him complicit in this.
You sure did, you worthless lying scum POS!
And he was radicalized under Tramp which makes Tramp complicit!!!
Sure is convenient, Tramp's collusion gets exposed and then suddenly there is a terrorist attack. Trump/Putin false flag?????
He came here in 2010 and was radicalized under Obama during the last 7 years of his term. After that, he was just awaiting his orders.
Nope, if he was radicalized under Obama he would have acted under Obama.
Based on specifically what?
For 7 years he lived peacefully in America under Obama, then Tramp becomes president and ISIS' best recruiter and suddenly he becomes radicalized and goes on a terrorist spree exactly when Tramp needs a diversion from his collusion problems.
Coincidence or Trump/Putin False Flag operation?????

Forgive me...but this political system is totally f--ked.

Yep - pisses me off. Bastards can't do anything on guns even though their overlords at the NRA had no issues with banning bump stocks.

Can you GOVERN Republicans?

Fucking Constitution! :rolleyes:

Yep, this 'DIEversity VISA Lottery' program was created by the Jew Chuck Schumer under Obama
I didn't say it was created under Obama in the op. But the Jihadist entered the country under Obama's watch which makes him complicit in this.
Sure is convenient, Tramp's collusion gets exposed and then suddenly there is a terrorist attack. Trump/Putin false flag?????
He came here in 2010 and was radicalized under Obama during the last 7 years of his term. After that, he was just awaiting his orders.
For 7 years he lived peacefully in America under Obama, then Tramp becomes president and ISIS' best recruiter and suddenly he becomes radicalized and goes on a terrorist spree exactly when Tramp needs a diversion from his collusion problems.
I have never seen the conservatives so happy over the death of Americans

Bush is no conservative. He publicly stated that he was not.

He is a globalist in the model of Bush 41 and the other presidents, save Trump, since 41 held the job. He has more in common with Clinton and Obama than he does past Republican presidents.

Real conservatism died many years ago - and if you believe Trump represents the return of such .. I cannot hep

:cuckoo:

Also keep in mind Obama was openly supportive of the Islamists.

Chuck Schumer: ‘President Trump, Where Is Your Leadership?’

Schumer compared Trump’s response to former President George W. Bush’s response to 9/11.

“I’ve seen the tweets from President Trump,” he said. “After September 11th, the first thing that President Bush did was invite Sen. Clinton and me to the White House, where he pledged to do what was ever in his power to help our city. President Bush, in a moment of national tragedy, understood the meaning of his high office, and sought to bring our country together.”

Schumer added later: “I have always believed that immigration is good for America, I believe it today. President Trump, instead of politicizing and dividing America, which he always seems to do at times of national tragedy, should be bringing us together and focusing on the real solution, anti-terrorism funding, which he proposed to cut in his most recent budget.”

Trump’s most recent proposed budget cut millions from various domestic anti-terrorism and -extremism programs.

Schumer concluded: “Instead of dividing, instead of politicizing, do something real, Mr. President. Restore these funds, now.”

Chuck Schumer: 'President Trump, Where Is Your Leadership?'

trump cut anti-terrorism funds
President President Trump has shown leadership, like initiating the Travel Ban from dangerous Muslim countries only to have Obama appointed 9th circuit activist judges block them.

Trump PROMISED TO DEFEAT ISIS - DAY ONE.

10 months later , right in his own backyard ISIS killed 8 INNOCENT AMERICANS.

hey Trump, you lying bitch -

:321:

So, when it comes to the economy, Trump was in charge for a few months and he took all the credit for the economy doing well, and yet when Muslims kill people, he doesn't take any of the blame for things going wrong?

What a fucking surprise. The worst sort of boss, the c*nt who takes all the credit and none of the blame.

If I recall correctly from the campaign, Donnie Dotard insisted that the terrorist attacks that occurred under Obama would never have happened under him ...

That they would stop "IMMEDIATELY".

Idiot now blames Schumer :rolleyes:

47932e63ff3db765546bcd2275820fd63064c0f5.png

How many terrorist attacks were there on American soil by Muslims under Obama?

How many terrorist attacks were there on American soil by Muslims under Obama?

“We are going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS. We have no choice.”

Sources:
A campaign rally in Greenville, N.C.

I have never seen the conservatives so happy over the death of Americans
Never let a serious crisis go to waste.

LoL - Where is Alex Jones when you need him?

Forum List

Back