The Blue State Flushing Sound Today: AllianceBernstein Leaves NYC for Nashville with Over 1,000 Jobs

Ya wanna know why they come here?
This is from repeated personal encounters.

Are you suggesting you treat Blacks better?

That's because we got a lot more Italian, and Polish alpha males up here.

You shits down South are all skinny, weak, and are clearly beta cucks, who just do as they're told.

Troll post.
But yes we do treat blacks better,and this is straight from blacks who have moved here from the northeast.
All I hear is "I cant believe how nice you southern people are"
or "everyone said we'd have to deal with racist rednecks"!!!

I live in the most diverse county in the country and it's also the 8th most prosperous county out of 254 in the state.

As far as skinny and weak goes you're welcome to come on down and test that theory.

You can have those Blacks, you wanted them here.

Thats fine.
Racist.

So, Southerners have no real admirable qualities.

Your racism was deplorable, lynching Blacks, Italians, etc.

Your anti-Racism, and Zionism (Pro-Minority philosophies) are now destroying America.

Just proof you are beta cucks, who just Chimp out with their pack.

I can tell you're a democrat....

The South steals our jobs, China steals our jobs, Mexico steals our jobs, it's mostly because of Jews on Wall Street.

There we go pushing for War against Iran, which is of no concern for anybody but Israel the Himey.

Sure doesn't sound like the South stole the jobs, more like New York chased them out.

Lot of taxes the company and those employees once paid to New York City.

Escape from New York

California claims there is no exodus form that state (because they are replacing legals with illegals).

I escaped CA this spring. According to paperwork Indians bought my house lol! Sold first few days after first open house over asking. Make me think I made a mistake?

Did you find a good place? I'm hoping to bail within two years.

Escape from New York

California claims there is no exodus form that state (because they are replacing legals with illegals).

I escaped CA this spring. According to paperwork Indians bought my house lol! Sold first few days after first open house over asking. Make me think I made a mistake?

I moved to work, with less commute and cheaper. So far so good. I was driving today (actually moving) and suddenly realized less graffiti, trash, mattress, tents, vagrants, campfires and fewer potholes. Nice. Air quality better in CA, weather nicer too as you all know.

Escape from New York

I moved to work, with less commute and cheaper. So far so good. I was driving today (actually moving) and suddenly realized less graffiti, trash, mattress, tents, vagrants, campfires and fewer potholes. Nice. Air quality better in CA, weather nicer too as you all know.

Can you say the city/state, or send a private msg?

The South steals our jobs, China steals our jobs, Mexico steals our jobs, it's mostly because of Jews on Wall Street.

There we go pushing for War against Iran, which is of no concern for anybody but Israel the Himey.

Sure doesn't sound like the South stole the jobs, more like New York chased them out.

So, China, and Mexico aren't stealing jobs, but the U.S.A is chasing them out?

How dare Americans want more money so they can live.

The answer is simple unpatriotic Capitalist swines who shift jobs to where it's cheaper should be put behind bars.

You shits down South are all skinny, weak, and are clearly beta cucks, who just do as they're told.

Troll post.
But yes we do treat blacks better,and this is straight from blacks who have moved here from the northeast.

I live in the most diverse county in the country and it's also the 8th most prosperous county out of 254 in the state.

As far as skinny and weak goes you're welcome to come on down and test that theory.

Thats fine.
Racist.

Your anti-Racism, and Zionism (Pro-Minority philosophies) are now destroying America.

I care more about going to war with the Southern states, than with Iran.

It's not Iran stealing much of our jobs, stealing our tax dollars for more welfare, wasting our American lives for your wars, or wasting our tax dollars on a massive military, it's not Iran who bought a bunch of Negs to the U.S.A, and then unloaded those Neg's on the North.

It's your stinking Southern parasite savages who did all that.

Troll post.

Thats fine.
Racist.

I'm a registered Democrat because of W Bush's Zionist war in Iraq.

But, I was thinking about voting Trump, due to his anti illegal, and anti-refugee rhetoric, despite his personality flaws.

But, last I check Danbury still has a ton of illegals, and a good deal of Muslims, no damn change.

But, now I can see dirty Southern Republican monkeys don't care about anything but tax cuts, and going to war with Iran.

F*ck you dirty Negs, and Dregs down South.

You tolerated Republicans like Reagan's Amnesty, so you f*ck up America.

Some good thing's from New York.

Oh i'm sure NY has it's good points if you're a leftist.
All I can say is the black people who move to Houston from the northeast have nothing but good things to say about the south.

380k in a #1 ranked master planned community on the sixth fairway.
i-Fs2Jr2S-L.jpg

1.) My region of New York is actually Republican, and we were Republican long before the South was.

2.) My Pawling NY is Republican, but we still have a lot of nice park land, beauty, and efficiency.

3.) But I can still enjoy the culture of NYC, by a quick scoot to the Pawling train-station.

So how can you speak for blacks that aren't doing well in the north east?

So, there's somewhere that Blacks are doing well?

Like Prince George's County, Maryland, which has a murder rate over 2X higher than the national average?

They're doing just fine in Houston.

Houston's not doing fine, it's murder rate is 4X higher than New York City.

Troll post.

Thats fine.
Racist.

It's not Iran stealing much of our jobs, stealing our tax dollars for more welfare, wasting our American lives for your wars, or wasting our tax dollars on a massive military, it's not Iran who bought a bunch of Negs to the U.S.A, and then unloaded those Neg's on the North.

It must really suck to be a yankee for you to be this cranky.

Thats fine.
Racist.

I'm mostly here for my entertainment , it's like adrenaline the pounding crush is such a rush to me, but why not point out the trash, and thrash my opponents?

Oh i'm sure NY has it's good points if you're a leftist.
All I can say is the black people who move to Houston from the northeast have nothing but good things to say about the south.

380k in a #1 ranked master planned community on the sixth fairway.
i-Fs2Jr2S-L.jpg

1.) My region of New York is actually Republican, and we were Republican long before the South was.

2.) My Pawling NY is Republican, but we still have a lot of nice park land, beauty, and efficiency.

3.) But I can still enjoy the culture of NYC, by a quick scoot to the Pawling train-station.

Like Prince George's County, Maryland, which has a murder rate over 2X higher than the national average?

Actually Houston has half the murders N.Y. has.

Thats fine.
Racist.

I'm mostly here for my entertainment , it's like adrenaline the pounding crush is such a rush to me, but why not point out the trash, and thrash my opponents?

Making up shit is hardly considered thrashing.

New York City has over 8.5 million people, and Houston has over 2.3 million people.

Don't tell me you're going to go all out IM2, and not grasp proportions?

New York City has over 8.5 million, Houston over 2.3.

Don't tell me you're going to go IM2, and not grasp proportions?

Actually there's 6.5 million in the greater Houston area.

Making up shit is hardly considered thrashing.

So, it's a lie to say that the U.S.A South...

A.) That the South is why most Blacks are here?

B.) That most of the Black issue came to NY from the South?

C.) That the South is taking New York jobs because you cut down your taxes, and unions.

D.) By cutting down your taxes, you become states that our Northern money has to prop up?

E.) By taking more welfare as individuals, that our Northern money has to prop up?

F.) That Southerners like LBJ, and W Bush wasted a bunch of American lives, and tax dollars for war?

G.) That Southerners push for the U.S.A to pay for 48% of the World's military budget?

H.) That Southerners push for war with Iran, which could lead to WW3 of Nukes?

Why am I supposed to like you guys, again?

Combined Statistical Areas (CSA) group together adjacent core-based statistical areas with a high degree of economic interconnection.[21] The New York–Newark, NY–NJ–CT–PA Combined Statistical Area had an estimated population of 23.7 million as of 2014.

New York metropolitan area - Wikipedia

Combined Statistical Areas (CSA) group together adjacent core-based statistical areas with a high degree of economic interconnection.[21] The New York–Newark, NY–NJ–CT–PA Combined Statistical Area had an estimated population of 23.7 million as of 2014.

So why is everyone moving to the south if it sucks so bad?
Tell your fucken friends to stay home,we dont want anymore yankees.

So why is everyone moving to the south if it sucks so bad?
Tell your fucken friends to stay home,we dont want anymore yankees.

I thought you loved Yankees so long as they're Neg's?

Forum List

Back