Because if bigots can't push around gay people, are any of us truly free?

Guy, here's the thing. The government is us. Even the worst governments generally reflect the attitude of the people they represent.
You mean like how you liberals do this?

View attachment 94850

Not sure those guys are "liberals". The definition of liberal isn't "anyone I dislike".

If that's what i think it is, it is a conservative religious bunch of assholes throwing someone off a roof because they are gay.

Homophobia, that's all on you conservatives. Those Muslims are just doing what you WISH you could get away with.

and the only reason why you pretend to care is that there's some oil underneath those Muslims the Koch Brothers want really bad.

Guy, here's the thing. The government is us. Even the worst governments generally reflect the attitude of the people they represent.

View attachment 94850

Not sure those guys are "liberals". The definition of liberal isn't "anyone I dislike".

If that's what i think it is, it is a conservative religious bunch of assholes throwing someone off a roof because they are gay.

Homophobia, that's all on you conservatives. Those Muslims are just doing what you WISH you could get away with.

and the only reason why you pretend to care is that there's some oil underneath those Muslims the Koch Brothers want really bad.
Let melt me clarify what it is you support since your room temp IQ is limiting you...

image.jpeg

And democrats created ISIS.....so....

Let melt me clarify what it is you support since your room temp IQ is limiting you...

I explained my position pretty well.

ISIS isn't killing gays because they are "liberal". They are pretty fucking conservative. They believe that we should run our lives based on a book written 1500 years ago. You don't get more conservative than that.

But the only reason why you are told by the Koch Brothers you should "care" about ISIS is that they are standing on top of a shitload of oil. if there wasn't any oil beneath them, you wouldn't be told you had to care, and they woldn't be sending working class kids off to fight to get that oil for them.

I explained my position pretty well.

ISIS isn't killing gays because they are "liberal". They are pretty fucking conservative. They believe that we should run our lives based on a book written 1500 years ago. You don't get more conservative than that.

But the only reason why you are told by the Koch Brothers you should "care" about ISIS is that they are standing on top of a shitload of oil. if there wasn't any oil beneath them, you wouldn't be told you had to care, and they woldn't be sending working class kids off to fight to get that oil for them.
Yes, you democrats celebrate Muslims....you can't run and hide from your hatred of women and gays....but the choice is yours to continue to support it by voting democrat....

View attachment 94850

By what stretch of the imagination is ISIS liberal? Religious extremists are not known for their liberal views.

View attachment 94850

By what stretch of the imagination is ISIS liberal? Religious extremists are not known for their liberal views.
Isis is 'known' for throwing gays off roofs and beheading anyone who doesn't convert to Islam.
You'd last one minute in their hands asshole!

View attachment 94850

If only you didn't love the Muslims who hate us.....

View attachment 94850

Isis is 'known' for throwing gays off roofs and beheading anyone who doesn't convert to Islam.

That doesn't answer my question. By what stretch of the imagination is ISIS liberal?

Do you believe you'd last longer "in their hands"?

View attachment 94850

Muslims don't hate "us". ISIS, cultists who don't follow Islam hate "us", Muslims don't. Good thing too because they outnumber "us" by a lot.

View attachment 94850

That doesn't answer my question. By what stretch of the imagination is ISIS liberal?

I know you didn't like the answer.....I don't blame you.....

View attachment 94850

Muslims don't hate "us". ISIS, cultists who don't follow Islam hate "us", Muslims don't. Good thing too because they outnumber "us" by a lot.
Yes...your liberal Muslim friends just have a strange way of showing it right?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

View attachment 94850

I never said I didn't like the answer, I said that didn't answer my question. Obviously that's because you can't answer it. ISIS isn't liberal. ISIS is a cult, an offshoot. They do not represent Islam anymore than Westboro Baptist represents Christianity.

View attachment 94850

I never said I didn't like the answer, I said that didn't answer my question. Obviously that's because you can't answer it. ISIS isn't liberal. ISIS is a cult, an offshoot. They do not represent Islam anymore than Westboro Baptist represents Christianity.
Yep....your fellow democrat Muslim friends.....

View attachment 94850

Yes...your liberal Muslim friends just have a strange way of showing it right?

View attachment 94861 View attachment 94862

So one guy can speak for an entire religion? Fred Phelps would have been surprised to hear that.

What? Your response doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Are you having some sort of brain related event? Can we contact emergency services for you?

What? Your response doesn't have anything to do with what I said. Are you having some sort of brain related event? Can we contact emergency services for you?
I would be embarrassed about my party supporting radical muslim terrorists too...oh, wait....your party won't even let you say that.....

I would be embarrassed about my party supporting radical muslim terrorists too...oh, wait....your party won't even let you say that.....

Ah, no need for EMS...the brain related event is permanent. Good to know. :rolleyes:

Here's the problem. You think in terms of winners and losers. People die from toxic waste dumped by big corporations into their water table. Well, they're just a bunch of "losers". Big company takes their factory and moves it... Well, they're a winner.

And then you wonder why more and more people vote Democrat every year.

Forum List

Back