The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

What Law? The one where you buy Dirty Dossiers from Putin to interfere in Candidate Trumps Campaign, Spy on him, and investigate him with your corrupt FBI lapdogs and abuse FISA with?

You idiot. I'm not saying there was no phone call. Trump himself released the transcript immediately, when Democrats started this laughingstock scam. We all saw it.

The point is there's no wrongdoing. Trump enquired about Ukrainian corruption, clearly with good reason, and acted appropriately, as is required of a POTUS. Good job, Mr President.

As for his phone call being impeachable, kids in the 5th grade would day that doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response, except for this - :laugh:
Trump's own attorney admitted he broke the law. His defense was that Impeached Trump can't be impeached for it. :cuckoo:
§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) re of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Burn it all to the ground is the last ditch efforts of Democrat's, just like the last ditch efforts of the Nazi's when the American's were advancing on them.
You poor drama queen, nothing is being burned to the ground. Impeached Trump broke the law and got himself Impeached. Happens.
Maxine Waters said there is NO LAW!

But there is a LAW, only you can't find a reference and citation to one in The Articles citing a LAW, can't find one, can you Pretty Little Hell Bound Liar?

Those things born in dishonesty die a painful death.

Last edited:
So what if I accused you of being a pedophile? Are you? Prove you are innocent!
Impeached Trump was accused of raping a young child by the woman he allegedly raped. Whereas you ask about accusing me, which comes from you.

Just because I fuck you over intellectually doesn't mean I raped you.
trump fucks you over

but you still have no evidence to call hime a pedophile

if libs couldnt lie you all would be speechless
I didn't call him a pedophile. I said he was accused of being a pedophile. Too bad if that triggers you.
It will be interesting to see what you are accused of on Judgment Day as you step in to God's Court Room, and they open, The Book of Your Deeds and start listing what you have done.
Too bad you'll never know, Stumpy. Of course, your name is in that book too.
My Name is in The Book of Life. Too Bad you have decided to pursue a lifetime of lies, and won't join me there. But you are still breathing, so you may have time to repent and turn your life around...so that is what I urge you to do, before your Chestnuts are roasting on an open fire!

What Law? The one where you buy Dirty Dossiers from Putin to interfere in Candidate Trumps Campaign, Spy on him, and investigate him with your corrupt FBI lapdogs and abuse FISA with?

Trump's own attorney admitted he broke the law. His defense was that Impeached Trump can't be impeached for it. :cuckoo:
§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) re of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Burn it all to the ground is the last ditch efforts of Democrat's, just like the last ditch efforts of the Nazi's when the American's were advancing on them.
You poor drama queen, nothing is being burned to the ground. Impeached Trump broke the law and got himself Impeached. Happens.
Maxine Waters said there is NO LAW!

But there is a LAW, only you can't find a reference and citation in The Articles citing a LAW, can't find one, can you Pretty Little Hell Bound Liar?

Those things born in dishonesty die a painful death.
LOLOL

Since when do you believe Maxine Waters, Stumpy?? :lmao:

Regardless, there is a law and I showed it to you.

Impeached Trump was accused of raping a young child by the woman he allegedly raped. Whereas you ask about accusing me, which comes from you.

trump fucks you over

I didn't call him a pedophile. I said he was accused of being a pedophile. Too bad if that triggers you.
It will be interesting to see what you are accused of on Judgment Day as you step in to God's Court Room, and they open, The Book of Your Deeds and start listing what you have done.
My Name is in The Book of Life. Too Bad you have decided to pursue a lifetime of lies, and won't join me there. But you are still breathing, so you may have time to repent and turn your life around...so that is what I urge you to do, before your Chestnuts are roasting on an open fire!
LOL

You'd be down there burning long before me had there been such a place.

You idiot. I'm not saying there was no phone call. Trump himself released the transcript immediately, when Democrats started this laughingstock scam. We all saw it.

The point is there's no wrongdoing. Trump enquired about Ukrainian corruption, clearly with good reason, and acted appropriately, as is required of a POTUS. Good job, Mr President.

As for his phone call being impeachable, kids in the 5th grade would day that doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response, except for this - :laugh:

So you going to arrest Biden?

BTW, that law is not cited in The Articles, so you must be arguing to arrest Obama or Joe Biden, since they actually did something, rather than ask a question about something.

What Law? The one where you where you Extort Ukraine in to firing the prosecutor investigating your son who is taking bribes from Burisma?
Arrest Biden for what?

As far as that law, they refer to it in Article I where they point out he solicited a foreign national to help him with his campaign to get re-elected.

If you don't know the basic facts of the case, you only make yourself look like an idiot discussing them.

Losing your shit again, you are?
Yoda-Retina_2a7ecc26.jpeg

For this Law you said Biden Broke.... Extortion or something you said.

BTW, that law is not cited in The Articles, so you must be arguing to arrest Obama or Joe Biden, since they actually did something, rather than ask a question about something.

What Law? The one where you where you Extort Ukraine in to firing the prosecutor investigating your son who is taking bribes from Burisma?
Arrest Biden for what?

As far as that law, they refer to it in Article I where they point out he solicited a foreign national to help him with his campaign to get re-elected.

If you don't know the basic facts of the case, you only make yourself look like an idiot discussing them.

LOL

You reside in a world of dementia, Stumpy. :cuckoo:

trump fucks you over

LOL

But I'm not, and I know where I am going. I'll be with Jesus at the 2nd coming, and then when He returns after The Great Tribulation to Defeat Anti-Christ and to Reign on The Purified Earth after Judgment Day, I'll be there too, walking The Earth as if the Whole Earth were The Garden of Eden. Why don't you join me? God is really cool God. You'd like Him, if you really tried to get to know Him.

LOL

But I'm not, and I know where I am going. I'll be with Jesus at the 2nd coming, and then when He returns after The Great Tribulation to Defeat Anti-Christ and to Reign on The Purified Earth after Judgment Day, I'll be there too, walking The Earth as if the Whole Earth were The Garden of Eden. Why don't you join me? God is really cool God.
LOL

You believe in false profits. Don't project it's others who will face G-d's fury for violating His Commandments.

Arrest Biden for what?

LOL

Your Delusion Is Noted.

Here is some advice for you. Quit Lying. You will corrupt your soul and then no longer be able to hear truth, or know God.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

LOL

But I'm not, and I know where I am going. I'll be with Jesus at the 2nd coming, and then when He returns after The Great Tribulation to Defeat Anti-Christ and to Reign on The Purified Earth after Judgment Day, I'll be there too, walking The Earth as if the Whole Earth were The Garden of Eden. Why don't you join me? God is really cool God.
LOL

You believe in false profits. Don't project it's others who will face G-d's fury for violating His Commandments.
Who is This False Prophet you speak of? Go ahead, say His name.

Why would you choose to go to Hell, instead of Walk in God's Gardens with Him?

Its a lib lie accusing trump of being a pedophile

Libs are getting desperate

No it's not
106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

Trump Just Hired Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyers

If we're getting desperate, what's that make Trump? He tweeted this after his buddy Epstein died

Hours after word of Epstein’s death by suicide arrived, Trump broke any semblance of restraint, indirectly addressing his former Mar-A-Lago buddy-turned-political liability. Rather than issuing a prepared statement, the president opted to retweet self-proclaimed comedian and commentator Terrence K. Williams’s assertion that Bill and Hillary Clinton were behind Epstein’s death.

Trump sounds desperate.

Trump’s Epstein Response: The Clintons Are Definitely Pedophile Murderers
Epstein was not trump’s buddy of pal
LOL

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." ~ Impeached Trump
Do you have a link to that phony quote?
"phony quote"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Cons live in an alternate universe.

Sure....

Jeffrey Epstein's paper trail: A look at the convicted pedophile's high-powered connections
Trump was a VIP within the New York scene and so was epstein

but that does not make trump anything other than a photo op

Again, trump does not have to prove his innocence to a bullshit charge

democrats have been looking for dirt on trump since the day he walked down the escalator in trump tower

does anyone really believe they hated trump before he beat queen hillary?

Yes we've been looking for dirt and we actually found some. Republicans have been looking for dirt on Obama/Hillary and they've found nothing. Doesn't stop them from looking.

And even when it's a fact that the Biden's are innocent, you right wing cock suckers keep pushing the narrative that there is something there. That's because you don't care if there is actually something there. You just want to smear your opponent. I already see you doing to Biden what you did to Hillary.

Well you can't talk abut creepy Joe when you have pedophile Trump running your party. I bet Trump misses Jeff Epstein.

Impeached Trump was accused of pedophilia by Katie Johnson.

You do realize that is the same thing, right? You cannot even see the gaps in your logic through which at a Mack truck would easily pass.

You cannot fuck anyone with that micro dick you have. Most people call that a clit.

Again, trump does not have to prove his innocence to a bullshit charge

democrats have been looking for dirt on trump since the day he walked down the escalator in trump tower

does anyone really believe they hated trump before he beat queen hillary?

Yes we've been looking for dirt and we actually found some. Republicans have been looking for dirt on Obama/Hillary and they've found nothing. Doesn't stop them from looking.

And even when it's a fact that the Biden's are innocent, you right wing cock suckers keep pushing the narrative that there is something there. That's because you don't care if there is actually something there. You just want to smear your opponent. I already see you doing to Biden what you did to Hillary.

Well you can't talk abut creepy Joe when you have pedophile Trump running your party. I bet Trump misses Jeff Epstein.

I accuse you of violation of US Code 8 Section 1324. I also accuse you of 10 other things. You are accused.
Let's see you back your accusation up with a lawsuit, like Katie Johnson did...

She did? Why isn't Trump in jail? It is because you lie!

trump fucks you over

Why mention it if the accusation is not credible in your mind?

waving unsubstantiated charges around is a waste of bandwidth

I accuse you of violation of US Code 8 Section 1324. I also accuse you of 10 other things. You are accused.
Faun is innocent.
What makes you think so ? And how about you ?
Well if you say Trump is innocent because he's a Republican then I say Faun is innocent because he/she's a liberal. And if Trump will never admit being wrong even when he's cold busted then why should we ever? Seems you live in a world where facts don't matter.

For example, do you believe he never had sex with Stormy Daniels?
I never had sex with Stormy Daniels.

Let's face it! You have never had sex!

Well, the time your vagina was in your mother's birth canal is about as close as you got.

Last edited:
Per MSNBC: Susan Collins will vote YES for witnesses.
Bolton ain't gonna testify.

< President Trump’s lawyers laid the groundwork Monday for invoking executive privilege in an effort to block potentially damaging public testimony from witnesses like former national security advisor John Bolton. >

Trump's attorneys hint they will invoke executive privilege to block Bolton testimony
Impeached Trump can't stop Bolton from testifying if he wants to.

No one is testifying. Do try and keep up!

After Monday and Tuesday, the only way to hear Bolton's comments will be to purchase the audio version
of his book.

There will be no witnesses.

Acquittal Friday...

Might be but the voters will see the cover up and the executive privilege Trump put on Witnesses and evidence will be lifted by the SC. That will lead to a new round of testimonies and possibly a second impeachment...

That will never happen. Most intelligent Americans are sick of libtard impeachment excuses.

LOL

LOL

False profits?

Didn't you mean "false prophets" like we hear and see in libtard media all the time?

Arrest Biden for what?

LOL

Your Delusion Is Noted.

Here is some advice for you. Quit Lying. You will corrupt your soul and then no longer be able to hear truth, or know God.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.
Quoting blasphemy about a false prophet doesn't impress me, Stumpy.

LOL

LOL

False profits?

Didn't you mean "false prophets" like we hear and see in libtard media all the time?
Thanks for catching my misspelling. You probably make a good secretary.

Forum List

Back