The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

No it's not
106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

Trump Just Hired Jeffrey Epstein’s Lawyers

If we're getting desperate, what's that make Trump? He tweeted this after his buddy Epstein died

Hours after word of Epstein’s death by suicide arrived, Trump broke any semblance of restraint, indirectly addressing his former Mar-A-Lago buddy-turned-political liability. Rather than issuing a prepared statement, the president opted to retweet self-proclaimed comedian and commentator Terrence K. Williams’s assertion that Bill and Hillary Clinton were behind Epstein’s death.

Trump sounds desperate.

Trump’s Epstein Response: The Clintons Are Definitely Pedophile Murderers
Epstein was not trump’s buddy of pal
LOL

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." ~ Impeached Trump
Do you have a link to that phony quote?
"phony quote"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Cons live in an alternate universe.

Sure....

Jeffrey Epstein's paper trail: A look at the convicted pedophile's high-powered connections
Trump was a VIP within the New York scene and so was epstein

but that does not make trump anything other than a photo op
So what, con? You claimed that quote was fake. Jeff's a terrific guy, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

My Name is in The Book of Life. Too Bad you have decided to pursue a lifetime of lies, and won't join me there. But you are still breathing, so you may have time to repent and turn your life around...so that is what I urge you to do, before your Chestnuts are roasting on an open fire!
LOL

You'd be down there burning long before me had there been such a place.
But I'm not, and I know where I am going. I'll be with Jesus at the 2nd coming, and then when He returns after The Great Tribulation to Defeat Anti-Christ and to Reign on The Purified Earth after Judgment Day, I'll be there too, walking The Earth as if the Whole Earth were The Garden of Eden. Why don't you join me? God is really cool God.
LOL

You believe in false profits. Don't project it's others who will face G-d's fury for violating His Commandments.

False profits?

Didn't you mean "false prophets" like we hear and see in libtard media all the time?
Thanks for catching my misspelling. You probably make a good secretary.

Thanks! I proofread all of our outgoing correspondence for the Army. It is a minor function of what I do.

I accuse you of violation of US Code 8 Section 1324. I also accuse you of 10 other things. You are accused.
Faun is innocent.
What makes you think so ? And how about you ?
Well if you say Trump is innocent because he's a Republican then I say Faun is innocent because he/she's a liberal. And if Trump will never admit being wrong even when he's cold busted then why should we ever? Seems you live in a world where facts don't matter.

For example, do you believe he never had sex with Stormy Daniels?
I never had sex with Stormy Daniels.

Let's face it! You have never had sex!

Well, the time your vagina was in your mother's birth canal is about as close as you got.
Dumbfuck, I'm a married man with kids. Are you ever not a retard??

LOL

You'd be down there burning long before me had there been such a place.
But I'm not, and I know where I am going. I'll be with Jesus at the 2nd coming, and then when He returns after The Great Tribulation to Defeat Anti-Christ and to Reign on The Purified Earth after Judgment Day, I'll be there too, walking The Earth as if the Whole Earth were The Garden of Eden. Why don't you join me? God is really cool God.
LOL

You believe in false profits. Don't project it's others who will face G-d's fury for violating His Commandments.

False profits?

Didn't you mean "false prophets" like we hear and see in libtard media all the time?
Thanks for catching my misspelling. You probably make a good secretary.

Thanks! I proofread all of our outgoing correspondence for the Army. It is a minor function of what I do.
I have no doubt you service them well.

Epstein was not trump’s buddy of pal
LOL

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." ~ Impeached Trump
"phony quote"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure....

Jeffrey Epstein's paper trail: A look at the convicted pedophile's high-powered connections

icon_rolleyes.gif
Yes, I will credit you with the quote

but it does not make trump a pedophile

Yes we've been looking for dirt and we actually found some. Republicans have been looking for dirt on Obama/Hillary and they've found nothing. Doesn't stop them from looking.

And even when it's a fact that the Biden's are innocent, you right wing cock suckers keep pushing the narrative that there is something there. That's because you don't care if there is actually something there. You just want to smear your opponent. I already see you doing to Biden what you did to Hillary.

Well you can't talk abut creepy Joe when you have pedophile Trump running your party. I bet Trump misses Jeff Epstein.
Its a lib lie accusing trump of being a pedophile

Libs are getting desperate
Impeached Trump was accused of pedophilia by Katie Johnson.

So what if I accused you of being a pedophile? Are you? Prove you are innocent!
Impeached Trump was accused of raping a young child by the woman he allegedly raped. Whereas you ask about accusing me, which comes from you.

Just because I fuck you over intellectually doesn't mean I raped you.

You do realize that is the same thing, right? You cannot even see the gaps in your logic through which at a Mack truck would easily pass.

You cannot fuck anyone with that micro dick you have. Most people call that a clit.
LOL

We're on a political forum and you wanna talk about mens' dicks.

Watch me fuck you over again… tell me again how impeachment isn't a part of Congressional oversight.

:dance:

LOL

"phony quote"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure....

icon_rolleyes.gif

I never said it did.

"phony quote"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure....

icon_rolleyes.gif

I never said it did.
Now you want to have it both ways

you breathlessly inform us that TRUMP WAS ACCUSED OF PEDOPHILIA but now claim you are not calling him a pedophile

thats laughable

"phony quote"

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure....

icon_rolleyes.gif

I never said it did.

you breathlessly inform us that TRUMP WAS ACCUSED OF PEDOPHILIA but now claim you are not calling him a pedophile

thats laughable
You said Liberals accused Impeached Trump of pedophilia and I pointed out it was a woman who claimed Impeached Trump raped her when she was 13 along with a 12 year old. I never said she proved her claims.

Funny how in 48 hours the "bombshell" became less than a firecracker :flirtysmile4:
Yes, Republicans are doing everything they can to prevent Bolton from testifying under oath about how Impeached Trump told him he was holding up the $391 million in aid to Ukraine until they would investigate Biden.

The preposterous claim is that the president of the united states must never investigate corruption in nations that we send millions of dollars in aid to....

That's a separate argument and a policy disagreement in my mind. Calling someone a traitor for following the law it preposterous. If it hadn't involved the President, the public would never have known about it.
Oh come on...this whole clown show is ridiculous and it's embarrassing the nation...the so called whistle blower is already known by everyone but they can't say his name....he is not even a first hand witness...he is operating off of hearsay.....he waited months before going to anyone regarding this issue...waited curiously until the Mueller report crapped out...he relayed the accounts of a presidential phone call that he didn't hear for himself and leaked it to the media....that is what a "spy" would do...so I contend that spying on the president of the United States is treasonous...and so would you if the president in question were a democrat....

I'm not a democrat. I'm an American. I wish others viewed themselves as Americans first rather than wrapping themselves so tightly with one political party. It's depression reading comment after comment where most are just insulting one another. Using the words traitor and spy are serious and it sounds like a conspiracy theory.
Spying on the president and running to the media to tell all is serious.....it wouldn't have been tolerated in any other administration but because its Trump somehow its OK....you haters of Trump are lowering the bar awful low...don't be too shocked when that comes back to bite you.....

Dude - look around. You guys have already put the screws to everyone but the old white guy. There's no one left to bite. You guys hate immigrants, you hate our allies, you hate civil servants, you hate women, you hate the FBI, you hate the CIA, you hate the NSA, you hate the environment, you hate windmills, you hate infrastructure. It's exhausting. It's easier to figure out what you do like:

Trump
Guns
Chicks who like their pussies grabbed
Where in the fuck do you get that we hate immigrants???? we do not want illegal immigrants to sneak into America...but we do not hate them...we want law and order....so to read past your first line is a waste of my time....stop listening to Fake News!!!
Stop confusing legal with illegal immigrants...

icon_rolleyes.gif

I never said it did.

thats laughable
You said Liberals accused Impeached Trump of pedophilia and I pointed out it was a woman who claimed Impeached Trump raped her when she was 13 along with a 12 year old. I never said she proved her claims.
How old is this “child” today?

40?

50?

but now she wants to accuse trump of a crime that cant be proven?

this is just the typical phony lib smear campaign

Trump's own attorney admitted he broke the law. His defense was that Impeached Trump can't be impeached for it
It's not surprising you Dems are easily confused. We realized that when you misunderstood what Mulvaney said.. You Dems are still claiming quid pro quo happened when it didn't.

So sick of when these criminals admit guilt you guys say tbat's not what they meant.

The fact is the White House acting chief of staff said President Trump ordered him to withhold military aid in part to pressure Ukraine to investigate Democrats.

Get over it

Mick Mulvaney confesses to quid pro quo: Get over it - CNN Video

Trump's own attorney admitted he broke the law. His defense was that Impeached Trump can't be impeached for it
It's not surprising you Dems are easily confused. We realized that when you misunderstood what Mulvaney said.. You Dems are still claiming quid pro quo happened when it didn't.

What about Sondland? Did we misunderstand him too?

Key diplomat changes testimony and admits quid pro quo

In a significant reversal, a top US diplomat revised his testimony to impeachment investigators to admit there was a quid pro quo linking US aid to Ukraine with an investigation into President Donald Trump's political rivals.

But we see what you are doing here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...away-his-chief-staffs-admission-quid-pro-quo/

Then Bolton

former national security adviser John Bolton reveals in his upcoming book that Trump specifically tied aid to Ukraine to the investigations during a meeting in August. But there’s another example, one that’s already public, if not included in the House evidence.

So why are we even arguing this? Are you a bold faced liar?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...away-his-chief-staffs-admission-quid-pro-quo/

having Ukraine investigate some unfounded theory seems almost innocuous. To Trump, though, it was an opportunity to have someone else join him in one of his favorite causes: framing the investigation into Russian interference as unfounded, biased and conspiratorial. If Trump could say that Ukraine shared his skepticism, it would be a significant step toward dissipating the cloud he saw lingering over his presidency.

Obviously, the White House soon realized that Mulvaney’s assertions were problematic. Later on the day of the news conference, he released a statement that insisted he hadn’t admitted to any quid pro quo.

Trump’s attorney Patrick Philbin said Wednesday. “But that has been — it’s been clear in the record since that press conference that what he was saying was garbled and or misunderstood.”

No it wasn't. It was perfectly understood.

We’ll remind you that Mulvaney’s comments were not garbled. He said explicitly that Trump had mentioned the server in the context of corruption and that corruption led to the halt in aid. He added that this was “absolutely” the case, that there was “no question” this chain existed. Asked about it, he told reporters to “get over it.”

Now you want to hold firm that he didn't say it? Or didn't mean it?

You may be the judge of that. Without Mulvaney testifying, though, the conflict between what he said and his later effort to clean it up will linger.

Trump essentially admitted on live TV to doing the thing he's accused of in the impeachment inquiry

Trump essentially admitted on live TV to doing the thing he's accused of in the impeachment inquiry

• In a Friday interview on "Fox & Friends," President Donald Trumpadmitted to holding up military aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to investigate a baseless conspiracy theory about Ukrainian election interference and Democratic collusion.
  • In other words, Trump acknowledged doing the very thing he has repeatedly denied and could be impeached for.
  • The president started by referring to the broad outlines of the conspiracy, suggesting Ukraine is hiding a Democratic National Committee "server" that contains evidence of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 US election.

Then why wasn't the ultimatum given much earlier, the loan guarantees were authorize more than a year earlier. BTW why would Shokin be investigating Zelensky?

Because the funds were not yet appropriated back then. Also, Poroshenko has said he would get rid of Shokin so there was no need to play hardball. But then 6 months later, funds were appropriated and Poroshenko had still not gotten rid of Shokin.

You didn't answer my question, why?

Of course I answered, dumbfuck. There was no need to play hardball until it became apparent Poroshenko was not going to force Shokin out.

By the way, Biden threatened to hold up the billion after the IMF threatened to hold up 40 billion.

Shokin resigned in February, 2016, days after the IMF said they would not release 40 billion. A month before Biden threatened to not release a billion dollars.

Why would biden need to make the threat if Shokin resigned a month before?

That's s good question, you should probably look into it.

Thanks for admitting you're not knowledgeable.

icon_rolleyes.gif

I never said it did.

thats laughable
How old is this “child” today?

40?

50?

but now she wants to accuse trump of a crime that cant be proven?

this is just the typical phony lib smear campaign

Give us his DNA sample then

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/30/trump-dna-sought/

requested Thursday that he submit a DNA sample to determine whether his genetic material is on the black coat dress she said she was wearing during the alleged assault.

And if the DNA matches I'm sure you'll believe Trump when he goes from lying that he never met her to that it was consensual.

Its a lib lie accusing trump of being a pedophile

Libs are getting desperate
Impeached Trump was accused of pedophilia by Katie Johnson.

So what if I accused you of being a pedophile? Are you? Prove you are innocent!
Impeached Trump was accused of raping a young child by the woman he allegedly raped. Whereas you ask about accusing me, which comes from you.

Just because I fuck you over intellectually doesn't mean I raped you.

You do realize that is the same thing, right? You cannot even see the gaps in your logic through which at a Mack truck would easily pass.

You cannot fuck anyone with that micro dick you have. Most people call that a clit.
LOL

We're on a political forum and you wanna talk about mens' dicks.

Watch me fuck you over again… tell me again how impeachment isn't a part of Congressional oversight.

:dance:
IT'S CALLED "SEPARATION OF POWERS", DUMBFUCK!

Read a high school civics text for once in your miserable life!

What Law? The one where you buy Dirty Dossiers from Putin to interfere in Candidate Trumps Campaign, Spy on him, and investigate him with your corrupt FBI lapdogs and abuse FISA with?

You idiot. I'm not saying there was no phone call. Trump himself released the transcript immediately, when Democrats started this laughingstock scam. We all saw it.

The point is there's no wrongdoing. Trump enquired about Ukrainian corruption, clearly with good reason, and acted appropriately, as is required of a POTUS. Good job, Mr President.

As for his phone call being impeachable, kids in the 5th grade would day that doesn't even deserve the dignity of a response, except for this - :laugh:
Trump's own attorney admitted he broke the law. His defense was that Impeached Trump can't be impeached for it. :cuckoo:
§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Burn it all to the ground is the last ditch efforts of Democrat's, just like the last ditch efforts of the Nazi's when the American's were advancing on them.
You poor drama queen, nothing is being burned to the ground. Impeached Trump broke the law and got himself Impeached. Happens.

Otherwise you got nothing but misery going on in your life with Trump as your President. Got it.

Forum List

Back