🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

And just like that John Bolton becomes the hero of the left
He's no hero.

He chose money, over country.... He should have testified at the impeachment trial.... He is no patriot.

Trump sold his country out to an adversary foreign country tor personal gain with asking for this foreign govt's help with his re-election....breaking the law and constitution.

Bolton sold his country out for book sales and $10 MILLION.

They both deserve eternal hell...
Hey fucking idiots. LEARN READING COMPREHENSION. “Held up aid for inquiries”. Shit we already knew. The fucking transcripts were released within a week. If one of these “journalists” actually want to do their job instead of chumming the waters with click bate....they should ask Bolton opinion on whether or not trumps behavior was illegal or an abuse of power. Tah-dah.
You are clueless and clearly were not paying attention during the Moscow Mitch sham impeachment trial.

"Journalists are scumbags who should be executed""? That from the scumbag leader of republicans?........They take after him

Can you see the pussy Trump on his knees groveling at the feet of XI Please help me win in 2020,,,, I'll do anything

If you like someone, you like him/her.

It doesn't matter what that someone has done or has not done.

Candidate Trump was correct when he infamously said something about his supporters not caring if he went out into the street and shot at someone.

As I see it, we have a horrible choice between Mr. Trump (with his "eccentricities") and Mr. Biden (with his BLM-supporting VP and Cabinet).

It's a no-brainer -- in my opinion.

After ALL the shit Trump is responsible for, EVEN THIS won't make a dent in the opposition party? They can still go into a voting both in good conscience and vote for this trump piece of shitt?

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Of course Impeached President Trump will deny. So, who do we believe, a hard core conservative Republican or Trump who lies hourly?
The impeachment effort was referred for ratification and it was voted down.

Nah. he was impeached and like Clinton he was acquitted. See Democrats accepted the corruption associated with lying about sex. Republican accepted the corruption of the Trumpybear Shakedown Scheme leveraging promised foreign military assistance for a person political favor.
too fking funny. Son, you still crack me up. If you had an actual brain, it would be front page news. Impeached because he lied under oath. That is a crime. You still can't name a crime against Trump. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After ALL the shit Trump is responsible for, EVEN THIS won't make a dent in the opposition party? They can still go into a voting both in good conscience and vote for this trump piece of shitt?
giphy violens.gif

It's not sad it's funny, hysterical. Some here actually take it seriously, hard to imagine.
I take my life, money and family very serious. the one that doesn't affect them is trump. He is for jobs, not government hand outs. just know that's what one is voting between.

He's no hero.

He chose money, over country.... He should have testified at the impeachment trial.... He is no patriot.

Trump sold his country out to an adversary foreign country tor personal gain with asking for this foreign govt's help with his re-election....breaking the law and constitution.

dude, why so much TDS? fk dude it's almost four years, ain't you worn out by now? I'm exhausted watching you cry soooo much.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Of course Impeached President Trump will deny. So, who do we believe, a hard core conservative Republican or Trump who lies hourly?
The impeachment effort was referred for ratification and it was voted down.

Nah. he was impeached and like Clinton he was acquitted. See Democrats accepted the corruption associated with lying about sex. Republican accepted the corruption of the Trumpybear Shakedown Scheme leveraging promised foreign military assistance for a person political favor.
too fking funny. Son, you still crack me up. If you had an actual brain, it would be front page news. Impeached because he lied under oath. That is a crime. You still can't name a crime against Trump. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Banana Republicans willingly accept his corrupt shakedown scheme. Bolton's book or testimony would not changed the outcome in the Senate. However the November Train, when the rubber meets the road, just keeps on rolling.

He's no hero.

Amen! I totally agree!
you still don't get that the kkk is demofks. you still don't know it. what a shame to be so uniformed everyday like you are. Again, exhausting watching you cry every day.

Isn’t the left tired of “BOMBSHELLS” that never amount to anything yet?

Notice the wording. Inquiries. Plural. Yes we knew trump tied aid to inquiries. He released the entire transcript of the fucking call. Biden did the same. Gotttdamn the left is getting really fucking desperate
Trump has side stepped many bomb shells that should have got him.
His luck is running out.
And his dumbshit followers will go down with him.
Oh cool, Biden is going to punish half of America? The half that didn’t vote for him? Sounds like democracy in a nutshell.

So trump is either an evil genius that always escapes in the end, and uses political Kung-fu the likes that have never been seen before............Or all the bombshells have been BS. Media driving narrative so their anti-trump followers can’t peel their eyes away from the news.
The true Trump supporters are a very small % of the population. We are not talking about those who may have voted for Trump. We are talking about those who continually rationalize his lieing, cheating, immorality, self-serving policies. People like you.
name a lie. still waiting on that. all the fact checking and still not one lie can you produce. I've debunked them all that have been brought up.

He's no hero.

Hey fucking idiots. LEARN READING COMPREHENSION. “Held up aid for inquiries”. Shit we already knew. The fucking transcripts were released within a week. If one of these “journalists” actually want to do their job instead of chumming the waters with click bate....they should ask Bolton opinion on whether or not trumps behavior was illegal or an abuse of power. Tah-dah.
You are clueless and clearly were not paying attention during the Moscow Mitch sham impeachment trial.
I watched the sham show in the house. still exhausted watching you cry soooo much.

" Bolton’s book, which is getting terrible reviews, is a compilation of lies and made up stories, all intended to make me look bad. Many of the ridiculous statements he attributes to me were never made, pure fiction. Just trying to get even for firing him like the sick puppy he is!

Wacko John Bolton’s “exceedingly tedious”(New York Times) book is made up of lies & fake stories. Said all good about me, in print, until the day I fired him. A disgruntled boring fool who only wanted to go to war. Never had a clue, was ostracized & happily dumped. What a dope! " - Trump

So you choose to believe this. Do you also believe the other things Bolton says, or only the stuff that fits your narrative?

View attachment 351789
Yeah sure jcc you fine republican patriot lol ....All you folks are traitors
name a crime then. Being not liked isn't a crime.
Asking another nation for help in OUR election giving favors to other countries for PERSONAL reasons??

So you choose to believe this. Do you also believe the other things Bolton says, or only the stuff that fits your narrative?
I believe most of what I've heard so far Don't ever forget, we are talking about a world class POS who will do anything to feather his nest

View attachment 351789
Yeah sure jcc you fine republican patriot lol ....All you folks are traitors
name a crime then. Being not liked isn't a crime.
Asking another nation for help in OUR election giving favors to other countries for PERSONAL reasons??

Banana Republicans are okay with all that.

Forum List

Back