the Book of Mormon

All religions suffer from tautological constructions, yes, but Avatar does not even understand Mormon scripture much less explain it.

RGS and Bob Blaylock and Sun Devil and tyroneweaver all suffer the same problems. They are out of step with modern Mormonism.

All religions suffer from tautological constructions, yes, but Avatar does not even understand Mormon scripture much less explain it.

RGS and Bob Blaylock and Sun Devil and tyroneweaver all suffer the same problems. They are out of step with modern Mormonism.

Congrats for understanding what a tautology is.

I do not see any progress being made by Avatar4321 .

He seems to be growing even more fanatical, not less.

He seems to by trying to spread his scourge to more victims.

How do you punish someone who is trying to brainwash others ???

Tarring and feathering seems appropriate here.

Or he can be run out.

No.

As nutty as religion is, this is still the United States and he has the same right to his beliefs as do the kkk and Westboro baptist.

As an American, I would fight for his right to be stupid.

Or he can be run out.

No.

As nutty as religion is, this is still the United States and he has the same right to his beliefs as do the kkk and Westboro baptist.

As I would equally for the antiGodist idiocy.

It's the only Book I know of that encourages people not to just accept it because they say it's from God, but to go to Him to find out if it is. Not even the Bible does this,

He who has received my commandment and obeys them--he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

It's the only Book I know of that encourages people not to just accept it because they say it's from God, but to go to Him to find out if it is. Not even the Bible does this,

He who has received my commandment and obeys them--he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."
Thank you hobelim .

I read that just the other day in "John" to get ready for Lent.

You have once again revealed how brainwashed Avatar4321 really is.

He just does not know it. This is called a "blindspot". He has a huge blindspot.

The problem is that the Mormons spend a lot of wasted time on their Book of Morm and thus do not become as familiar with the Bible. Plus they go thru orchestrated brainwashing sessions which is indicative of cult behavior.

Anyway thanks again.

Congrats for understanding what a tautology is.
tau·tol·o·gy
tôˈtäləjē/pleonasm, repetition, reiteration, redundancy, superfluity, duplication
"avoid such tautology as "let's all work together, everyone, as a team" by saying simply "let's work together""
  • a phrase or expression in which the same thing is said twice in different words.
    plural noun: tautologies
  • Logic
    a statement that is true by necessity or by virtue of its logical form.

Or he can be run out.

No.

The only problem I have with Avatar4321 's brainwashing and proselyting is that he then infects his own mental sickness onto others.

I am Catholic and I stick to Catholics. I don't try to proselyte Protestants (or the Mormon subgroup of Protestants) or any other religion, not even Islam.

And for someone with a big blindspot like Avatar4321 who is trying to infect and contaminate (and by so doing rob others financially) I would not have a problem with tarring and feathering and running him out.

He is trying to hurt others. He just is too stupid and/or brainwashed to know it.

Thank you hobelim .

He just does not know it. This is called a "blindspot". He has a huge blindspot.

The problem is that the Mormons spend a lot of wasted time on their Book of Morm and thus do not become as familiar with the Bible. Plus they go thru orchestrated brainwashing sessions which is indicative of cult behavior.

Anyway thanks again.
Don't mention it!

I do agree about that blind spot, a cause for stumbling, but it seems that most people have at least one.

I'm sure that's what Jesus meant when he said that he would send out his angels out over all the earth to remove everything that causes men to stumble, whenever he returns that is......

Thank you hobelim .

Anyway thanks again.
Don't mention it!

I do agree about that blind spot, a cause for stumbling, but it seems that most people have at least one.

I'm sure that's what Jesus meant when he said that he would send out his angels out over all the earth to remove everything that causes men to stumble, whenever he returns that is......
Jesus is somewhat overdue, I think.

The early Christian Church expected him sometime around 100 A.D.

The Mormons expected him sometime around 1890 at the latest.

In 2033 it will have been 2000 years. That will probably be the next doomsday date -- in 16 more years.

My own guess is around 3000 A.D. since we know history goes back at least to 3000 B.C. with the Egyptians. And we know Jesus was born during the reign of King Herod The Great who died in 5 BCE. So I would expect his birth to be half way into the history of humankind. But that's just a wild guess on my part.

At any rate the early Christians and the Mormons where both wrong with their own early expectations.

Or he can be run out.

No.

The only problem I have with Avatar4321 's brainwashing and proselyting is that he then infects his own mental sickness onto others.

I am Catholic and I stick to Catholics. I don't try to proselyte Protestants (or the Mormon subgroup of Protestants) or any other religion, not even Islam.

And for someone with a big blindspot like Avatar4321 who is trying to infect and contaminate (and by so doing rob others financially) I would not have a problem with tarring and feathering and running him out.

He is trying to hurt others. He just is too stupid and/or brainwashed to know it.

And so you infect and contaminate and rob because that's what organized religions do.

Worse, you support and lie for pedophiles.

Besides the pedo priests, what the hell makes you and your delusions and superstitions any better or different? This is what all religions say - "my god can beat up your god".

Or he can be run out.

No.

And so you infect and contaminate and rob because that's what organized religions do.

And you dare to try to sell your lies to others.
I don't sell anything.

I simply do social work within the Catholic Church.

BTW, yiostheoy

Two popes ago, not this one but the one before the last one had the hob of shipping priests around, hiding their crimes, making sure they didn't get sent to a parish where their victims would know them.

An aside - a woman who used to clean for us also cleaned a nearby retreat for pedo priests. She was just as hypocritical as you - She was a holy roller/thumper type, stole from us and when she was so broke she couldn't put minutes on her phone, asked to be paid ahead. I paid her and she never came back. And yet, she constantly posts god shit on Facebook.

Yet another phony christian like what I wrote about in my Things Jesus Never Said thread. I have no patience for it.

That is exactly the same position Karl Marx took.

It was really a homosexuality problem. There were only about 200 pedophiles. The other 4,500 were just gay men.

No it was not.
It is ridiculous to believe that.

And its just plain bizarre that people believe this shit. Its as bad as the pray away the gay crap. Educate yourself because the preaching you do is dangerous to others.

It was really a homosexuality problem. There were only about 200 pedophiles. The other 4,500 were just gay men.

No it was not.

And its just plain bizarre that people believe this shit. Its as bad as the pray away the gay crap. Educate yourself because the preaching you do is dangerous to others.
Yes, it is absolutely true. Look at the data in the John Jay report. I am sorry to say, but if you are gay, you are bashing your gay brothers. Those are the hard cold facts. If you like, I will be more than happy to walk you through the data.

Or he can be run out.

No.

And you dare to try to sell your lies to others.
I don't sell anything.

I simply do social work within the Catholic Church.

IOW, you sell your particular lies.

You tell others they have to believe what you believe or go to hell.

Its stupid but its also incredibly dishonest and self serving. Hell, you should at least get a cut of the take.

No it was not.

Yes, it is absolutely true. Look at the data in the John Jay report. I am sorry to say, but if you are gay, you are bashing your gay brothers. Those are the hard cold facts. If you like, I will be more than happy to walk you through the data.

That's BS but

We are hijacking Avatar's recruitment thread.

I've said what I came to say and I won't reply to any more off topic stuff.

No it was not.

That's BS but

We are hijacking Avatar's recruitment thread.

I've said what I came to say and now I'm out.
As in out of the closet?

BTW, yiostheoy

Two popes ago, not this one but the one before the last one had the hob of shipping priests around, hiding their crimes, making sure they didn't get sent to a parish where their victims would know them.

An aside - a woman who used to clean for us also cleaned a nearby retreat for pedo priests. She was just as hypocritical as you - She was a holy roller/thumper type, stole from us and when she was so broke she couldn't put minutes on her phone, asked to be paid ahead. I paid her and she never came back. And yet, she constantly posts god shit on Facebook.

Yet another phony christian like what I wrote about in my Things Jesus Never Said thread. I have no patience for it.
Yah I know that.

It's called a cover up.

I know I know.

The current pope has a better reputation than the last 2 did.

Do you belong to any organizations that I can pick on ??

Pray tell ??

Forum List

Back