🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act passed a couple days ago

How many times have we heard (on these forums) that the fetus is not a person until it starts breathing? Now, all of a sudden, because of this legislation, it's STILL not a person even though it's breathing and struggling to survive on the table. This argument really exposes the true nature of the left and their callous disregard for human life.
You said: How many times have we heard (on these forums) that the fetus is not a person until it starts breathing?

I've never heard that. Not until you. Do you have examples of someone saying that?

And now you want to try and tell me Obomination is a Christian???
Not the let him die right wing kind of Christian we've been seeing for the last 40 years.
Think about this legislation, his opposition to it, what JoeB said, and what you just said. "Let him die" is exactly what the opponents of this bill are championing. Let the baby die because you don't want to pay for her medical care after trying to kill her in the first place. Let her die on the table because her life only has value when you say it does.

Legislating based on doctored fake videos. NaziCons should be very proud.

Well, the House Taliban are certainly proving that justice is truly BLIND.
Why did you reply to yourself?

Last edited:
The thing to remember here is that the Abortion 'mindset' has now metastasized beyond the would-be 'choice' of the mother to murder her child because that child is an inconvenience to her... .

The Abortion mindset, is the frame of mine that says: "those which I find to be an inconvenience to me, I am rightfully entitled to kill".

And that mindset is what is being used to murder Police Officers around the country, by the same Ideological Cult that has taught TENS of Millions of People that Human Life is only worth what one feels it is worth.

How many times have we heard (on these forums) that the fetus is not a person until it starts breathing? Now, all of a sudden, because of this legislation, it's STILL not a person even though it's breathing and struggling to survive on the table. This argument really exposes the true nature of the left and their callous disregard for human life.
You said: How many times have we heard (on these forums) that the fetus is not a person until it starts breathing?

I've never heard that. Not until you. Do you have examples of someone saying that?
So, mostly black babies get aborted. That's a fact, so those black babies that are born alive, and their brains get harvested. After that, since they are fetuses. You okay with burying them with a noose around it's neck? It is just a fetus.

The thing to remember here is that the Abortion 'mindset' has now metastasized beyond the would-be 'choice' of the mother to murder her child because that child is an inconvenience to her... .

The Abortion mindset, is the frame of mine that says: "those which I find to be an inconvenience to me, I am rightfully entitled to kill".

And that mindset is what is being used to murder Police Officers around the country, by the same Ideological Cult that has taught TENS of Millions of People that Human Life is only worth what one feels it is worth.
Nailed it. This is exactly what we're seeing now. People are taking the authority to decide who lives and who dies - who even counts as human - for themselves. This is textbook sociopathy rationalized as a philosophy.

1. "Fetus" is the term while still in the womb. There are no born fetuses any more than there are unborn teenagers.
2. My solution is to require that doctors do their jobs just like airline stewardesses and county clerks are supposed to.
3. The taxpayers would be paying for it under the universal healthcare I'm pretty sure we both want. I'd be happy to dig into my own savings if I'm wrong.
4. Your argument that we should kill preemies if they were born during an abortion kind of falls flat when I was a preemie too...

You were a preemie that someone wanted, and was willing to shoulder the financial burden of caring for.

Obviously, a fetus that is aborted post week 23 probably already has some serious issues or the woman wouldn't be aborting it to start with.

So what you are saying is that because of your religious beliefs, a woman who is already having to terminate a pregnancy of an unhealthy fetus should now have to shoulder the burden of lifetime care (albeit it will probably be a very short life) of futile attempts to extend its life.

This is really all manner of crazy talk.

So your solution would be to try to save mangled fetuses if they are still flopping around after an abortion?

That's kind of an interesting proposal, as treatment for a Preemie often runs into the tens of thousands of dollars.

So who was going to pay for this again?
You are.

Uh, no, I'm not. Because this bullshit will never become law and even if it did, Doctors are never going to follow it.

How about if YOU and the rest of the ghouls on the left who see nothing wrong with butchering babies pay for it since YOU'RE the ones who are doing the butchering?

Fetuses aren't babies.

and frankly, I don't have an opinion on abortion one way or the other. I don't need one because I don't have a uterus.

I do realize as a purely practical matter, you can't make a woman be a mother if she doesn't want to.

So your solution would be to try to save mangled fetuses if they are still flopping around after an abortion?

That's kind of an interesting proposal, as treatment for a Preemie often runs into the tens of thousands of dollars.

So who was going to pay for this again?
You are.

Uh, no, I'm not. Because this bullshit will never become law and even if it did, Doctors are never going to follow it.
If it becomes law and doctors DON't follow it, maybe they can share a cell with Hillary...

Now hold on I thought an abortion just killed a mass of cells. So you admit they are killing viable babies?

well, no, they aren't viable before 20 weeks when 99% of abortions are performed. The latest a fetus has survived a premature birth is at 22 weeks... and even then it took heroic efforts to keep a seriously damaged fetus alive.

25% of premature babies suffer some kind of disability or health issue. And keep in mind, when we are talking about people who have abortions in the second or third trimester, we are talking about things like Down Syndrome, Tay-Sachs, Brittle Bone Syndrome and other things that already stacked the deck.

But by all means, let's piss away billions in medical resources to make some religious nuts happy.

If only that had as much concern for babies people wanted.

How about if YOU and the rest of the ghouls on the left who see nothing wrong with butchering babies pay for it since YOU'RE the ones who are doing the butchering?

Fetuses aren't babies.

and frankly, I don't have an opinion on abortion one way or the other. I don't need one because I don't have a uterus.

I do realize as a purely practical matter, you can't make a woman be a mother if she doesn't want to.
You ARE a uterus.

You were a preemie that someone wanted, and was willing to shoulder the financial burden of caring for.
Whether your mother loves you is not the determining factor in whether you deserve to live. Again, under your logic, you would be well within your rights to kill me. We already have systems in place to take care of these children. Slicing them up should not be our first solution.

Obviously, a fetus that is aborted post week 23 probably already has some serious issues or the woman wouldn't be aborting it to start with.
Again, this isn't about fetuses. This is about newborns and whether doctors have the legal right to kill or neglect them. I can kind of understand your insistence on using "fetus" to mean "unwanted baby" in the womb, due to that technically being the correct terminology. Extending the term to any born person you want to deprive of personhood just crosses the line into ridiculous.

So what you are saying is that because of your religious beliefs, a woman who is already having to terminate a pregnancy of an unhealthy fetus should now have to shoulder the burden of lifetime care (albeit it will probably be a very short life) of futile attempts to extend its life.
How many times do I have to tell you, JoeB131, the specific guy this is directed to, that I'm an atheist? My views are no more derived from my religious beliefs than your views are derived from your religion for the same reason. I understand that it's simply more convenient to pretend that all anti-abortion sentiment is motivated by religious fundamentalism, but for fucks sake, at least make a show of having integrity.

You're right. There will be doctors who refuse to follow it. Gosnell wasn't exactly an isolated incident. Those who follow in his footsteps will be dealt with in the same manner he was, regardless of how much liberals kick and scream to stop it.

I'm going to spell this out for you. W-e a-r-e n-o-t t-a-l-k-i-n-g a-b-o-u-t f-e-t-u-s-e-s. W-e a-r-e t-a-l-k-i-n-g a-b-o-u-t b-a-b-i-e-s. Y-o-u a-r-e n-o-t a f-e-t-u-s a-f-t-e-r y-o-u a-r-e b-o-r-n.

Yeah, guy, good luck getting a conviction on that.

I know if I ever found my self on a jury, I'd vote to acquit, I don't care what bullshit evidence they came in with.
Awesome. Way to admit that you would place your opinions above the law. Let's all hope you never get called up for jury duty and deprive someone deserving of the seat.

Last edited:

Fetuses aren't babies.

You ARE a uterus.
Naw, he's an asshole...

There's a difference...

Forum List

Back