🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act passed a couple days ago

Sure, for everybody but the baby. "Best health interest", my big ol' butt. Hey, at least Roe lets states protect late-term babies if they want to.

fetuses aren't babies.

Roe allows some restrictions, but most of those restrictions were struck down by the Doe v. Boland decision, issued the same day as Roe v. Wade, which pretty much give the doctor carte blanche. He can abort an 8 month fetus if the woman feels depressed.

Which never really happens. But don't tell that to the anti-Choice fanatics who think that late term abortions make baby Jesus Cry.
If it never happens, then there's no reason for the panic and angst at the possibility that it might be illegal. Actions speak louder than words.

If 10,000 babies each year are delivered alive during a late-term abortion or some similar number, they need protection from abuse and not thoughtlessness. Once born, they are people like you and me.

Uh, no, they aren't. They are medical waste that hasn't stopped flopping around.
That's pretty sick, even for a pro-abort.

No, that's an accurate description. No one goes into an abortion clinic hoping to walk out with a mangled, genetically defective baby. The walk in expecting to not be pregnant when they walk out.

So the Protection of Medical Waste Act will be aborted before the age of viability, and we will all be better off for it.
Babies are mangled after abortions because the abortionist has to KILL him/her. He has to KILL a living being. If not, just take the dead zebra out, right? See, people have survived abortion attempts and gone on to live full, productive lives, despite the fools so desperate to kill them.

If it never happens, then there's no reason for the panic and angst at the possibility that it might be illegal. Actions speak louder than words.

Uh, no.

There's no good reason to let religious fanatics to ever tell doctors how to do their jobs.

And medical science says a late-term baby is identical to a preemie at the same stage of development. The difference is semantics.

Medical Science doesn't use "late term" as a phrase.

Term means the end of the pregnancy with birth. As in "The pregnancy has come to term".

The proper term would be "late abortion" or "third trimester abortion".

Now that we've gotten that cleared up, the thing is, no one has an abortion in the third trimester (26 weeks +) unless something has gone wrong with the pregnancy. If the pregnancy is able to be saved, they will make every effort to save it.

These kind of late abortions, which represent less than 1% of all abortions performed, are because the fetus will either be born dead or will die very quickly after birth or will have some horrible deformity.

But the Anti-Choice nuts do love talking about them endlessly because they can produce drawings or photos from a medical waste bin where it kind of looks like a baby. As opposed to the vast majority of abortions performed at 8-12 weeks where it looks nothing like a baby at all and is the size of a kidney bean.

Babies are mangled after abortions because the abortionist has to KILL him/her. He has to KILL a living being. If not, just take the dead zebra out, right? See, people have survived abortion attempts and gone on to live full, productive lives, despite the fools so desperate to kill them.

Actually, most claims of "abortion survivors" turn out to be hoaxes.

More to the point, no one has a late abortion unless there's a damned good medical reason.

Or do you think there's a woman out there who goes through 26 weeks of pregnancy for shits and grins?

So your solution would be to try to save mangled fetuses if they are still flopping around after an abortion?

That's kind of an interesting proposal, as treatment for a Preemie often runs into the tens of thousands of dollars.

So who was going to pay for this again?

Vedy simple, YOU ARE, twit!

So your solution would be to try to save mangled fetuses if they are still flopping around after an abortion?

That's kind of an interesting proposal, as treatment for a Preemie often runs into the tens of thousands of dollars.

So who was going to pay for this again?

Vedy simple, YOU ARE, twit!

No I own't, because this shit is never going to pass and doctors will ignore it if it ever does.

House votes to defund Planned Parenthood, but will that help avert a shutdown?

Under this new act, doctors could be charged with up to five years in prison for killing a newborn after a failed abortion. 248 voted for it with 177 against. Voting was almost entirely by party lines, with five Democrats supporting the bill and no Republicans opposing it. President Obama has vowed to veto it. There is a high likelihood that Democrats will filibuster it if the veto fails.

Who is going to pay to keep these mostly brain dead fetuses alive on life support?

Under this new act, doctors could be charged with up to five years in prison for killing a newborn after a failed abortion. 248 voted for it with 177 against. Voting was almost entirely by party lines, with five Democrats supporting the bill and no Republicans opposing it. President Obama has vowed to veto it. There is a high likelihood that Democrats will filibuster it if the veto fails.

Who is going to pay to keep these mostly brain dead fetuses alive on life support?
We will, just like we would if the child were allowed a few more years before being abused into a vegetative state by his mother.

I do not think there is any question the body parts purchasers/scientists/doctors/hospitals would much rather have parts which come from live donors. The fact that this legislation has passed and is designed to keep money grubbing ghouls from collecting live babies and harvesting parts as needed.. Before you say people would not do such a horrific thing, think a little bit. Top dollar could be collected for a breathing and living waste product as compared to a dead and refrigerated piece of one. As for doctors ignoring the law, that will never happen either. All the anti abortion folks have to do is make the reward high enough and that doctor will be charged with photographs as proof along with the conversation of the doctor during the act. Roe vs Wade created todays situation and will be the undoing of it. And stop calling these women "mothers", who under go this type of treatment. They are nothing more than providers in the trade, who want nothing more than to have their uterus cleaned so they can do it all over again. If they don't want a child so badly, as to resort to this type of behavior, give them a clothes hanger and let both provider and child die. You need to stick with D.D. Eisenhower and the military/industrial complex. And I have purposely not mentioned medical need of the women as that is a completely different matter. I am talking only about cute little slutcilla here. And neither am I overlooking the other half of the topic by not including men in the conversation. Finally,it is a shame that birth control has been a reality for only four or five decades now and has not had a chance to catch on. Maybe one day in the distant future. A totally different matter, what are your thoughts on the F35?

what controls will congress pass for home abortions in the first two months?

what controls for herbs that induce miscarriage or spontaneous abortions.

what control of meds that might harm or kill fetus, with or without informing doctor of potential chance of pregnancy.

where will interfering in a woman's life end?

hazlnut, I am neither taliban nor tea party. I enjoy my personal independence and wish to keep it that way. I have found the usmessageboard to be one of the better sites on line to post my opinion. You #351 and aris2chat #354 have asked questions relating to when women will be allowed to control they're own lives. Since the 1960's thru the 1990's, starting with the womens libber's. Molly Yard and crowd, have attempted to castigate all males at every turn of the road. You have espoused making little boys into little girls, eliminating the male physic, castrating the male and imprisoning the male. The male is the devil and the female is a slave. Well, lets put that to rest right now. The facts are that women own 100 percent of the desired female body and 50 percent of the money, and are hard at work to steal the remaining 50 percent of the money. If I can in any way hinder that theft, I will. Women use the body to snare, entrap, and ruin men on a daily basis and after doing that they lie, cheat and steal all they can. Only a women can seduce a minor male and receive three years probation and 200 hours of community service. Why, young men are in fantasy land while minor females are traumatized. That is crap and you are aware of it. Well, Molly Yard traumatized me, as an adult male, by simply looking at her. So keep on asking when women will control their own lives. It will have to be after I die. That is my mission for my remaining years, "make them miserable". And it is so easy to do, no sweat involved. Simply tell them they are wrong and let them take care of the rest.

hazlnut, I am neither taliban nor tea party. I enjoy my personal independence and wish to keep it that way. I have found the usmessageboard to be one of the better sites on line to post my opinion. You #351 and aris2chat #354 have asked questions relating to when women will be allowed to control they're own lives. Since the 1960's thru the 1990's, starting with the womens libber's. Molly Yard and crowd, have attempted to castigate all males at every turn of the road. You have espoused making little boys into little girls, eliminating the male physic, castrating the male and imprisoning the male. The male is the devil and the female is a slave. Well, lets put that to rest right now. The facts are that women own 100 percent of the desired female body and 50 percent of the money, and are hard at work to steal the remaining 50 percent of the money. If I can in any way hinder that theft, I will. Women use the body to snare, entrap, and ruin men on a daily basis and after doing that they lie, cheat and steal all they can. Only a women can seduce a minor male and receive three years probation and 200 hours of community service. Why, young men are in fantasy land while minor females are traumatized. That is crap and you are aware of it. Well, Molly Yard traumatized me, as an adult male, by simply looking at her. So keep on asking when women will control their own lives. It will have to be after I die. That is my mission for my remaining years, "make them miserable". And it is so easy to do, no sweat involved. Simply tell them they are wrong and let them take care of the rest.

MCP

MCP

Of course you are completely in error. See how that works?

Forum List

Back