🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act passed a couple days ago

I don't think the argument was so much about outlawing abortion. The law was about murdering a live born baby outside the womb. But again, LAME TRY AT DEFLECTING.

First, that never happens.

Second, I really don't want religious idiots and politicians telling doctors how to do their jobs.

Sadly the House has no power to "defund" the entire subsidy that automatically goes to the nazis in PP. At issue is a lousy 10% of taxpayer funding. Why do knee jerk idiots always blame republicans for a government shutdown when it's reasonable to assume that radical left wing democrats are willing to shut down the government over a 10% break from funding an organization that illegally barters in human body parts?

Guy, we are happy to let you shut down the government over this.

We are happy to let you have another Sandra Fluke Moment. Maybe you can get Rush Limpballs to start screaming about "sluts" again.

We are happy to remind women that they will be reduced to breeding machines if you fools ever get your way on things.

We're lost as a society, truly lost

civl.jpg

Women have been having abortions since ancient times. Society will be just fine.
Not really. But what societies did do was throw their children into sacrificial fires to appease some irascible deity. You people have been killing children in every age of man and will not escape God's judgment.

Guy, I'm a pragmatist.

No no... You're a Relativist.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason; wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

And only through Relativism, comes a rationalization to murder a baby in its Mother's womb, then sell its corpse, as a means to avoid the responsibilities of raising the child the Mother CHOSE, when she chose to engage in the behavior SPECIFICALLY designed to conceive a child.

Women have been having abortions since ancient times. Society will be just fine.
Not really. But what societies did do was throw their children into sacrificial fires to appease some irascible deity. You people have been killing children in every age of man and will not escape God's judgment.

Anyone supporting the murder of innocents is just as guilty as the one doing it. Every knee will bend

Sadly the House has no power to "defund" the entire subsidy that automatically goes to the nazis in PP. At issue is a lousy 10% of taxpayer funding. Why do knee jerk idiots always blame republicans for a government shutdown when it's reasonable to assume that radical left wing democrats are willing to shut down the government over a 10% break from funding an organization that illegally barters in human body parts?

The House literally does have the authority on what government spends, where.

Imagine the day when we actually DO... literally 'shut down the government'. And on that day, the power of the Ideological Left vaporizes back into the ether from where it came.

Oh what a wonderful day that will be, on the morning of a truly new day in AMERICA!

Fetuses aren't babies.

and frankly, I don't have an opinion on abortion one way or the other. I don't need one because I don't have a uterus.

I do realize as a purely practical matter, you can't make a woman be a mother if she doesn't want to.
You would have fit in quite nicely in Nazi Germany. They wouldn't call Jews humans either. It made it easier to "abort" them.

Yeah, guy, good luck getting a conviction on that.

I know if I ever found my self on a jury, I'd vote to acquit, I don't care what bullshit evidence they came in with.
Even if a boyfriend punched a pregnant woman in the gut, killing her baby, you would acquit., apparently. Amazing how someone can be so fucking murderous in their desire to kill babies.

Now hold on I thought an abortion just killed a mass of cells. So you admit they are killing viable babies?

well, no, they aren't viable before 20 weeks when 99% of abortions are performed. The latest a fetus has survived a premature birth is at 22 weeks... and even then it took heroic efforts to keep a seriously damaged fetus alive.

25% of premature babies suffer some kind of disability or health issue. And keep in mind, when we are talking about people who have abortions in the second or third trimester, we are talking about things like Down Syndrome, Tay-Sachs, Brittle Bone Syndrome and other things that already stacked the deck.

But by all means, let's piss away billions in medical resources to make some religious nuts happy.

If only that had as much concern for babies people wanted.
Not just religious people , people with morales are against it.

Probably? We don't deal in PROBABLY. Again, if the issue is moot, then why the argument against having such a law? If this will not happen then the law will just be on the books along with a lot of others. You haven't responded to that one and it's been asked of you at least three times now.

Why am I against this law?

Because Im against substituting religion and superstition for science and good medical practices.

Keep your stupid superstitions in your churches where they belong.

Has little at all to do with religion, churches, or superstition. Has to do with the willful act of murdering a human being.

Yeah, guy, good luck getting a conviction on that.

I know if I ever found my self on a jury, I'd vote to acquit, I don't care what bullshit evidence they came in with.
Even if a boyfriend punched a pregnant woman in the gut, killing her baby, you would acquit., apparently. Amazing how someone can be so fucking murderous in their desire to kill babies.

Actually the double murder rule does apply to someone who kills a pregnant woman. Just reflect back on the Peterson case where Peterson murdered his pregnant wife.

The only time Barrack Hussein Obama did not vote "present" as a State Senator.was a vote to allow a doctor to kill a baby that wasn't killed during an abortion attempt. Tells you everything about that piece of dog shit occupying our White House.

Actually, Obama voted "Present" only 3% of roll calls taken, so your facts are wrong, as usual.

Again, keep your superstitions in your church, let medical professionals make medical decisions.

The medical professionals often make poor medical decisions. Look up the numbers of persons killed each year by medical malpractice.

I don't think the argument was so much about outlawing abortion. The law was about murdering a live born baby outside the womb. But again, LAME TRY AT DEFLECTING.

Second, I really don't want religious idiots and politicians telling doctors how to do their jobs.

But YOU do wish to impose your murderous views upon others, correct?

Of course you feel that way...

The left is always screaming that women can't get medical care without PP, so it's obvious that Obozocare is failing, and since there is no market for dead tissue, they are relying on butchering live babies and selling the body parts to help finance it...

Since Obozocare is such a failure, can I get a refund for the increases in my premiums, and just go back to my original plan (you know, the one Obozo said I could keep)???

We are happy to let you have another Sandra Fluke Moment. Maybe you can get Rush Limpballs to start screaming about "sluts" again.

We are happy to remind women that they will be reduced to breeding machines if you fools ever get your way on things.

Unwanted pregnancies are far more avoidable now than at any time in history. You seem to feel it is unavoidable. It's not. Men and women have been experiencing the same sexual urges since Adam and Eve. I had the same hormones raging in me as any male nowadays experience. I simply spent the fifty cents at the service station dispensary and assumed the responsibility myself. My wife had three children and we presently have seven grandchildren. Neither my wife, my son, or my two daughter ever even considered having an abortion. Actually, all three of our children were planned for and wanted.

Of course you feel that way...

The left is always screaming that women can't get medical care without PP, so it's obvious that Obozocare is failing, and since there is no market for dead tissue, they are relying on butchering live babies and selling the body parts to help finance it...

Since Obozocare is such a failure, can I get a refund for the increases in my premiums, and just go back to my original plan (you know, the one Obozo said I could keep)???

My wife and both my daughters simply went to the doctors for female ailments in whatever community we or they live to receive all the medical care they ever needed. None of them ever had cause to use a PP facility. The local medical professionals are the most available and most frequently used.

Forum List

Back