The Brits vote for freedom!

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
The Western World is waking up .....hopefully. A definite swing to the right and this sentiment is being seen in Germany as well....a huge slap in the face to obama and all the other devotees of political correctness.

'Yesterday the British people stood up for their freedom. Today the world is a different place.

Celebrities and politicians swarmed television studios to plead with voters to stay in the EU. Anyone who wanted to leave was a fascist. Economists warned of total collapse if Britain left the European Union. Alarmist broadcasts threatened that every family would lose thousands of pounds a year if Brexit won.

Even Obama came out to warn Brits of the economic consequences of leaving behind the EU.

Every propaganda gimmick was rolled out. Brexit was dismissed, mocked and ridiculed. It was for lunatics and madmen. Anyone who voted to leave the benevolent bosom of the European Union was an ignorant xenophobe who had no place in the modern world. And that turned out to be most of Britain.'

Brexit Victory

The death warrant for "Globalism" has been issued. The liberals who have pushed this nonsense for years (are you listening Hillary?) are being kicked to the curb by the working class.

It's about damned time.

They make it seem like nations will stop cooperating with each other. That has never ever been true because nations do cooperate with each other quite often.

The pound has already gone down 10% against the dollar, and there are going to be many more repercussions for the economy.
I voted stay but was defeated by flag waving simpletons.

They make it seem like nations will stop cooperating with each other. That has never ever been true because nations do cooperate with each other quite often.

It has nothing to do with "cooperation" with other nations. It has everything to do with a nations sovereignty. The people of England were sick and tired of being told what to do by a few people in Brussels.

They want their BORDERS respected. Sound familiar?

The pound has already gone down 10% against the dollar, and there are going to be many more repercussions for the economy.

"Flag waving simpletons". You've shown your stripes very well.

All the brainy people like David Cameron and the leader of the labour party, and the head of the bank of England, and leading business people wanted to stay. Because they knew leaving would be an economic disaster. All the leaders of the European union wanted Britain to stay.
But the leave campaign appealed to patriotism and flag waving, and the fear of Immigrants to persuade people who do not understand the economy to leave.

If you are not a flag waving simpleton then you at least acted without any political foresight. The pound is tanking but the way I see it that's the least of your problems. Scotland is already talking a new referendum. The UK is going to go to the barganing table to hammer out all new trade agreements,and they'll have to do it from a position of weakness. Or do you believe the E.U. isn't going to respond by driving a hard bargain. You basicly put yourself into a recession,and it might even turn out into a global recession. How many friends you really think you have still? And all over foolish pride.

All the brainy people like David Cameron and the leader of the labour party, and the head of the bank of England, and leading business people wanted to stay. Because they knew leaving would be an economic disaster. All the leaders of the European union wanted Britain to stay.
But the leave campaign appealed to patriotism and flag waving, and the fear of Immigrants to persuade people who do not understand the economy to leave.

And your point is what, exactly? That the PEOPLE of a country have no right to speak up?

Oh, that's right...you're in England. Here's a hint for you: that attitude got your asses kicked in America.

And again - when did "patriotism" and "flag waving" become a bad thing?

You liberals in England are as stupid and as dangerous as the liberals in America are.

If you are not a flag waving simpleton then you at least acted without any political foresight. The pound is tanking but the way I see it that's the least of your problems. Scotland is already talking a new referendum. The UK is going to go to the barganing table to hammer out all new trade agreements,and they'll have to do it from a position of weakness. Or do you believe the E.U. isn't going to respond by driving a hard bargain. You basicly put yourself into a recession,and it might even turn out into a global recession. How many friends you really think you have still? And all over foolish pride.

The people of the EU, fell for this "globalism" horseshit just like the liberals in America did. The outcome? The working class takes it in the shorts, while the rich get filthy rich(ER).

The EU will dissolve. They see the writing on the wall. Germany and France will soon leave. Then who will be around to bail out Greece, for what? The third time? Fourth?

Give it up. That bullshit song "we are the world" is and was, bullshit.

Personally, I'm glad to see the people of Britain throwing off their shackles.

if the Scots don't like it, let them leave. They will find it hard to survive without the English taxpayer funding their large number of welfare layabouts.

There it is folks, the usual leftist elitism.
These people are convinced that since they know so much better how to run others' lives, that they SHOULD run others' lives.

Of course, they haven't explained why their ideas are better. They simply know they are.

And if the other people disagree, they are "simpletons".

Isn't it convenient how the elite liberals never have to justify their ideas? They are simply correct, no debate needed.

Personally, I'm glad to see the people of Britain throwing off their shackles.

if the Scots don't like it, let them leave. They will find it hard to survive without the English taxpayer funding their large number of welfare layabouts.

The Scots will follow as well. So will France and Germany. The EU will dissolve.

There it is folks, the usual leftist elitism.
These people are convinced that since they know so much better how to run others' lives, that they SHOULD run others' lives.

Of course, they haven't explained why their ideas are better. They simply know they are.

And if the other people disagree, they are "simpletons".

Isn't it convenient how the elite liberals never have to justify their ideas? They are simply correct, no debate needed.

They have fallaciously convinced themselves they are 'morally superior'.....thus anyone that does not agree with them must be wrong.

Morally Superior Liberal, Left Democrat Elitists Think Americans Too Stupid For Truth

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned nobody without a degree in economics was qualified to vote on the issue. I do not have such a degree and do not understand all the implications of leaving Europe So I followed the lead of people who do have such education. Pretty well all the people who do have such knowledge supported remaining in the EU. Unlike many people I do not think the educated class were trying to keep us down, they were trying to protect the economy.
Now it is busted, and we are probably going to face a down turn in the economy.

As far as I am concerned nobody without a degree in economics was qualified to vote on the issue. I do not have such a degree and do not understand all the implications of leaving Europe So I followed the lead of people who do have such education. Pretty well all the people who do have such knowledge supported remaining in the EU. Unlike many people I do not think the educated class were trying to keep us down, they were trying to protect the economy.

"Trying to protect the economy" code for: making certain that the rich get richer at the expense of the working man.

The economy will bounce back. And those jobs lost to "outlanders" will go to your countrymen. Isn't that the way it is SUPPOSED to work?

That is what has happened to the US. We have flooded our job market wilth illegals, while 98 million of OUR PEOPLE sit at home, having given up even looking for work.

How is factories and businesses going bust and closing down going to help the working man?

It has nothing to do with "cooperation" with other nations. It has everything to do with a nations sovereignty. The people of England were sick and tired of being told what to do by a few people in Brussels.

They want their BORDERS respected. Sound familiar?

Yes I wonder when the sun never set on the British empire , how people felt about that. The future US (colonies) had to fight hard against the British for Independence. The irony.

Your first two sentences are all I ever need to know about you, politically speaking. Let me refresh your memory, just in case:
As far as I am concerned nobody without a degree in economics was qualified to vote on the issue. I do not have such a degree and do not understand all the implications of leaving Europe So I followed the lead of people who do have such education.
Hypocrisy: "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform" From a quick Google search, first entry.

Forum List

Back