The Camel Jockey's Are Pissed

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Seems we insulted them. EVERY time you turn around that group is insulted.
What pisses them off now? Memorial Day, yup that's right the camel jockey's see it as a insult to muslims everywhere.

I could give a damn less what muslim's feel about Memorial Day. If you don't like it then get the hell out. You are free to leave this country any time you want. Just try that in the sh#t hole you came from.

Let me tell you some thing about America camel jockey's. Or better yet let this man...

This is OUR holiday for OUR brothers OUR fathers and OUR sons and we don't give a G-d damn what you think or how you feel.
We are America and we WILL kick your ass.

Fury

The Camel Jockey's Are Pissed

Wait 'til you see the English teachers.

What in the fuck is so hard to get about apostrophes? :confused:
"The camel jockey is are pissed"?

Drive ALL Sunnis out of the US and nuke their Mecca.
Nice to see Fox keeping in the spirit of the day. The "Friends" are giving the 'War on Women' and the 'War on Christmas' and whatever other molehill they are trying to make a mountain out of, a rest as they concentrate on keeping the 'War on insignificant weird bloggers and their bullcrap' current and up to date.

Seventy-five out of one-hundred mosques in the US have been found to preach hardline hatred towards non-believers.
The mosques being built are mostly funded by Saudi Arabia, which is Wahabi and the strictest of the Sunni teachings.
Islam has been at war with non-Islamic nations since its founding by the piece of crap, Muhammad. It will never stop trying to conquer non-Islamic nations through every means necessary.

Seems we insulted them. EVERY time you turn around that group is insulted.
What pisses them off now? Memorial Day, yup that's right the camel jockey's see it as a insult to muslims everywhere.

I could give a damn less what muslim's feel about Memorial Day. If you don't like it then get the hell out. You are free to leave this country any time you want. Just try that in the sh#t hole you came from.

Let me tell you some thing about America camel jockey's. Or better yet let this man...

This is OUR holiday for OUR brothers OUR fathers and OUR sons and we don't give a G-d damn what you think or how you feel.
We are America and we WILL kick your ass.

Fury

and you didn't serve in the military, why?

Seventy-five out of one-hundred mosques in the US have been found to preach hardline hatred towards non-believers.
The mosques being built are mostly funded by Saudi Arabia, which is Wahabi and the strictest of the Sunni teachings.
Islam has been at war with non-Islamic nations since its founding by the piece of crap, Muhammad. It will never stop trying to conquer non-Islamic nations through every means necessary.
75 out of 100? Documentation please?

"The Mapping Sharia in America Project, sponsored by the Washington based Center for Security Policy."
Instead of being lazy and demanding others provide the evidence, take some personal responsibility and do your own research.

"The Mapping Sharia in America Project, sponsored by the Washington based Center for Security Policy."
Instead of being lazy and demanding others provide the evidence, take some personal responsibility and do your own research.
Mdiver, if you want me to believe that 75 out of 100 mosques in America are preaching HARDLINE hatred toward non-believers, I need more than your say-so. Who runs the "Mapping Sharia in America Project" anyway?

Forum List

Back