🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Campaign To Make You Care About Climate Change Is Failing Miserably

The problem isn't the normal cycle of climate change but the forcing factor of CO2 ppm. More details are given not only in the NAS report but even an independent study funded by skeptics:

Bombshell Koch-Funded Study Finds Global Warming Is Real On The High End And Essentially All Due To Carbon Pollution ThinkProgress

Odd that the 800,000 year data set at Vostok it shows zero zippo Nada no forcing at all

From what I remember, the NAS report argues otherwise. There are some details here:

America s Climate Choices Final Report Climate Change at the National Academies

You might want to read the report before posting about it

fig3-800x522.jpg

800,000 years and not once does CO2 FORCE ANYTHING!

I thought this was supposed to be alarmism from the UK, not the US. You can't trust anyone these days.

California restricts water as snowpack survey finds 'no snow whatsoever'

California restricts water as snowpack survey finds no snow whatsoever US news The Guardian

The governor of California has ordered unprecedented and mandatory water restrictions in the state as officials conducted a regular measurement of the Sierra Nevada snowpack and found “no snow whatsoever” amid the state’s ongoing drought.

The problem isn't the normal cycle of climate change but the forcing factor of CO2 ppm. More details are given not only in the NAS report but even an independent study funded by skeptics:

Bombshell Koch-Funded Study Finds Global Warming Is Real On The High End And Essentially All Due To Carbon Pollution ThinkProgress

Odd that the 800,000 year data set at Vostok it shows zero zippo Nada no forcing at all

From what I remember, the NAS report argues otherwise. There are some details here:

America s Climate Choices Final Report Climate Change at the National Academies

You might want to read the report before posting about it

fig3-800x522.jpg

800,000 years and not once does CO2 FORCE ANYTHING!

You might want to read the report before referring to it.

Boy, that CO₂ level is reacting well to the increased temperature isn't it? I guess that means we don't have to worry about CO₂ emissions either, because when it gets cooler the CO₂ level will drop in response. Which means we can burn as much fossil fuel as we want when we want!

Yippee! We're saved!

CO2 has both forcing and feedback factors, with the latter involving positive feedback loops. Given that, forcing predominates. Some details are given in Chap. 2 of the NAS final report and the list of feedback loops in the article shared earlier.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
CO2 has both forcing and feedback factors, with the latter involving positive feedback loops. Given that, forcing predominates. Some details are given in Chap. 2 of the NAS final report and the list of feedback loops in the article shared earlier.

Not according to an 800,000 year long data set.

So, you're saying the modern AGW CO2 is different?
What do you mean? I'm relying on your assertion that the CO₂ level is a reaction to temperature.

We see the recorded level of CO₂ at Mauna Loa increasing, shirley that must be in reaction to the observed increased temperatures, no?

Last edited:
Quoth the link:
Since 1989, there’s been no significant change in the public’s concern level over global warming. To put this in perspective, note that the most expensive public-relations campaign in history—one that includes most governmental agencies, a long list of welfare-sucking corporations, the public school system, the universities, an infinite parade of celebrities, think tanks, well-funded environmental groups and an entire major political party—has, over the past 25 years or so, increased the number of Democrats who “worry greatly” about global warming by a mere four percentage points.

The Campaign To Make You Care About Climate Change Is Failing Miserably

We may not be able to alter the natural cycles of the climate but it is wrong headed to tempt fate by hiding under rocks thinking the issue will go away.
That "climatologists" have sold out to secure lucrative government grants and joined the global warming bandwagon has cast a shadow over real science that doesn't depend on skewed speculation about what will happen years, decades even a century from now when, as we all know, weather forecasters often can't accurately predict the local weather much more than a few hours in advance.
And this is with not given the climate cycles

If the number of denier threads are any indication, I think it's actually working extremely well. :)

So, you're saying the modern AGW CO2 is different?
What do you mean? I'm relying on your assertion that the CO₂ level is a reaction to temperature.

We see the recorded level of CO₂ at Mauna Loa increasing, shirley that must be in reaction to the observed increased temperatures, no?

Measuring CO2 output from an active volcano tells us what about human activity???

Measuring CO2 output from an active volcano tells us what about human activity???
Are you now saying that the CO₂ level is not a reaction to temperature?

Or do you have some other measure of atmospheric CO₂ that you wish to be used?

I'm a bit confused here, I take your assertions at their word then you run away from them. What's going on?

Are you now saying that the CO₂ level is not a reaction to temperature?

Or do you have some other measure of atmospheric CO₂ that you wish to be used?

I'm a bit confused here, I take your assertions at their word then you run away from them. What's going on?

Yes, you're confused. Clearly.

I have a life outside USMB, I didn't "run away"

All we know for certain is that CO2 lags temperature.

All we know for certain is that CO2 lags temperature.
You ran away from your assertion that CO₂ reacts to temperature. I never said you ran away from USMB.

If CO₂ lags temperature, imagine what the CO₂ level will be eventually, considering current temperature and CO₂ levels.

Forum List

Back