The Cappucino Corral

drifter

How did you like Survivor last night? I thought it was amazing....I'm so glad Carolyn played her immunity idol, or she would have gone home with it in her pocket. I am so glad that Dan was sent packing. While I wasn't a "Mike" favorite, I disliked Dan even more. Rodney acts like such a baby, wanting everyone to gift him their rewards cause he hasn't been able to win one for himself....what a putz.

Now I'm pulling for Carolyn. She wasn't one of my favorites at the start but she seems to be pulling her weight, winning challenges and truly deserving to win. I can say the same thing about Mike, but I can't overlook Mike's behavior in the past when he didn't keep his word. I hope Joe wins some award.....most "liked" player or something.

Rodney, Will and Sierra have done nothing to deserve winning Survivor, in my opinion....:)

Mertex

I like Mike and Carolyn the best, then Sierra, then Will, I can't stand Rodney. I am so glad Dan is gone what he just got on my nerves, I didn't like his personality at all.

I like Carolyn she's smart and competitive, Mike well you know (it's his smile) hehe ;)

Inside story!

CnKXdzJPCJYfDxZRNF7kvEnJ4RKGOM_qvdHSDU0OV8kr7ARfl_v3yLncM2N3sJ5Lc5bIwIhqgit2PojFAMknwqgC0kV4M_UiaU9iFzfzNeJjYOr-sJErzrWT

drifter

How did you like Survivor last night? I thought it was amazing....I'm so glad Carolyn played her immunity idol, or she would have gone home with it in her pocket. I am so glad that Dan was sent packing. While I wasn't a "Mike" favorite, I disliked Dan even more. Rodney acts like such a baby, wanting everyone to gift him their rewards cause he hasn't been able to win one for himself....what a putz.

Now I'm pulling for Carolyn. She wasn't one of my favorites at the start but she seems to be pulling her weight, winning challenges and truly deserving to win. I can say the same thing about Mike, but I can't overlook Mike's behavior in the past when he didn't keep his word. I hope Joe wins some award.....most "liked" player or something.

Rodney, Will and Sierra have done nothing to deserve winning Survivor, in my opinion....:)

Mertex

I like Mike and Carolyn the best, then Sierra, then Will, I can't stand Rodney. I am so glad Dan is gone what he just got on my nerves, I didn't like his personality at all.

I like Carolyn she's smart and competitive, Mike well you know (it's his smile) hehe ;)

drifter
Tomorrow is the finale for Amazing Race - they probably won't win, but I'm rooting for Mike and Rochelle. They've come so far, and are the most likable couple of all the ones that are left.

drifter

Mertex

drifter
Tomorrow is the finale for Amazing Race - they probably won't win, but I'm rooting for Mike and Rochelle. They've come so far, and are the most likable couple of all the ones that are left.

I am rooting for them too, but it is a long shot.

Well, darn, I missed yesterday mammary moment.

Went running with my buddy and then I was too tired to be on the computer, had a half glass of wine and hit the hay. 9 full hours of sleep. Thank you, Lord.

And a good TGIF to all of our Cappuccinistis out there!

We welcome Hossfly into our midst.

Hoss, don't forget to sign the Cappuccino-Manifesto:

"I will drink hot coffeine products...
I will drink hot coffeine products...

signed,

XXOO ................... :coffee: "

:D

I harvested 3 pretty good-sized Jalapeño peppers, a handful of string beans, one yellow squash and 2 banana peppers yesterday.......Surely I'll have enough string beans to cook them today.

The Jalapeños have to wait until I have more, so I can stuff them, wrap them in bacon and broil them......yummmmm.

I have a truckload of tomatoes but they are all green.....I've made fried green tomatoes twice...might have to fry some more up tonight!

Forum List

Back