The Cappucino Corral

Man I'm sore. Spent the whole afternoon helping to get the nursing home ready for their Christmas dinner. After everyone was served, I slipped away and donned my Santa outfit. Loads of fun but I'm beat and it's :beer: time!

Sounds like fun - good for you for spreading xmas cheer.

My job is fun some days. Normally I help run the preowned side of the street. Every once in a while I visit the new side and sell a difficult customer. Yesterday was such a day. Delivering a $50,000 truck this morning. It was a risk, because the sales process took most of the day.

"Our" Canada geese just flew over. I think I said that we have a neighbor on the other side of the peninsula who feeds them so every morning, they fly over to gorge themselves and then fly back to our side.

This isn't my photo but does anyone know the highly scientifical reason why one side of the V is longer than the other?

Canada+geese.jpg

~~ More geese on one side.

I know, I know ... Bad joke.
But still -

:lol:

My job is fun some days. Normally I help run the preowned side of the street. Every once in a while I visit the new side and sell a difficult customer. Yesterday was such a day. Delivering a $50,000 truck this morning. It was a risk, because the sales process took most of the day.

$50K!

You mean the truck or product in the truck?

Going shopping again today because we are insane and like to wait until the last minute to finish our Christmas shopping. We are almost done but still,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Our" Canada geese just flew over. I think I said that we have a neighbor on the other side of the peninsula who feeds them so every morning, they fly over to gorge themselves and then fly back to our side.

This isn't my photo but does anyone know the highly scientifical reason why one side of the V is longer than the other?

Canada+geese.jpg

~~ More geese on one side.

:lol:

Because it's not a Vee.....but a checkmark?

All that talk about snow.....checked the weather for the time that we're going to be gone and it's suppose to be sunny and clear on Wednesday Dec 24 and Thurs Dec 25 here at home.....the temps will be 66 on Wed and 71 on Thurs. I wanted to know if I should cover my plants that could freeze, just in case.....doesn't look likely, but you never know....we could have a cold front come in on Friday!:eek:

All that talk about snow.....checked the weather for the time that we're going to be gone and it's suppose to be sunny and clear on Wednesday Dec 24 and Thurs Dec 25 here at home.....the temps will be 66 on Wed and 71 on Thurs. I wanted to know if I should cover my plants that could freeze, just in case.....doesn't look likely, but you never know....we could have a cold front come in on Friday!:eek:
Nah, just a light sweater should work.

Forum List

Back