The Cappucino Corral

Don't you love it when you extend a greeting like Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy NY, etc and that person just says thanks? No greeting back, just a thanks... :lol:

Thanks.

:D
I guarantee 100% if I had said Merry Christmas to you, you'd have said it back. I've just noticed some changes in posters who were previously friends, lately. That's all. :)

Don't you love it when you extend a greeting like Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy NY, etc and that person just says thanks? No greeting back, just a thanks... :lol:

Thanks.

:D
I guarantee 100% if I had said Merry Christmas to you, you'd have said it back. I've just noticed some changes in posters who were previously friends, lately. That's all. :)

I would. Just being the usual smartass. I never let a straight line go unpunched. :coffee:

Happy Solstice!! Today's da day!

Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas, Stat. :) I'm probably too emotional at Christmastime. I love it tho...

Hey, nothing wrong with that. It's one of the two most important holidays in the Christian yearly cycle. I think it's wonderful and wish all of my Christian frends the happiest and most peaceful of Christmases ever.

:thup:

Yeah....that happens....:eek:
I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas....

small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png

Been doing the "magic bullet" almost every morning......using cucumber, apple, banana, grapes, carrots, and strawberries.....getting a pretty good smoothie that is not too sweet and full of good nutrients. I need to get some other kinds of fruits and try some other combinations.....I'm really liking it.

Luddly Neddite
Sounds really healthy. Tasty too!

The recipe book contains recipes for vitality, energy, sound sleeping and other health issues.....I'm going to be so wired!:D

small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
Merry Christmas, Mertex. :)

Thank you, same to you.......getting all my last minute things done...we're getting up at 4:00 a.m. and heading for Alabama, tomorrow....it should be fun.

small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
small_arrow_down.png
Merry Christmas, Mertex. :)

Thank you, same to you.......getting all my last minute things done...we're getting up at 4:00 a.m. and heading for Alabama, tomorrow....it should be fun.
Have a great time!

Good Morning All.

It's true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you'll find you've created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul.

Caroline Kennedy

Last edited:
Off to an awkward day at work. One of my salesperson friends thinks I sold his customer an expensive truck. Thing is the person was working with my boss and he was sick, so I took over for him when the customer asked for me by name. I spent a long time with them and the owner admits no one else was going to close them but me. Now I think someone wants half my pay. Not going to happen. Normally I try to keep the peace on things like this, but this time it just doesn't fit the unwritten rules we have around here.

I already have a half deal with this person, because one of my customers came in during lunch last week and he closed them for me. That customer also asked for me by name. I consider this a fair deal.

Forum List

Back