The Cappucino Corral

All that talk about snow.....checked the weather for the time that we're going to be gone and it's suppose to be sunny and clear on Wednesday Dec 24 and Thurs Dec 25 here at home.....the temps will be 66 on Wed and 71 on Thurs. I wanted to know if I should cover my plants that could freeze, just in case.....doesn't look likely, but you never know....we could have a cold front come in on Friday!:eek:
Nah, just a light sweater should work.

I guess my plants would look cute in Christmas sweaters.....:)

Morning everybody, I'm so ready for Christmas and today is the official start of Christmas week.

30725_l.jpg

I'm making these cute things for Thursday. It's a brownie, whipping cream and a strawberry. :)

Morning everybody, I'm so ready for Christmas and today is the official start of Christmas week.

30725_l.jpg

I'm making these cute things for Thursday. It's a brownie, whipping cream and a strawberry. :)

Those are really cute....I bet they'll be a big hit!

30725_l.jpg

Thanks! They seem easy enough like something I could do.

Looks like even I could do it.....:) Is that whipped cream or icing?

30725_l.jpg

I'm using whipping cream with cream cheese, I like it better than icing.

Last year I made these cute things:

580469.jpg

You remember those. I do what I can but I'm not a fabulous cook.

30725_l.jpg

I'm using whipping cream with cream cheese, I like it better than icing.

Last year I made these cute things:

580469.jpg

You remember those. I do what I can but I'm not a fabulous cook.

Those are cute, too. And, yeah, the cream cheese would make it not as sweet as icing....sounds better.

Been doing the "magic bullet" almost every morning......using cucumber, apple, banana, grapes, carrots, and strawberries.....getting a pretty good smoothie that is not too sweet and full of good nutrients. I need to get some other kinds of fruits and try some other combinations.....I'm really liking it.

Luddly Neddite

Been doing the "magic bullet" almost every morning......using cucumber, apple, banana, grapes, carrots, and strawberries.....getting a pretty good smoothie that is not too sweet and full of good nutrients. I need to get some other kinds of fruits and try some other combinations.....I'm really liking it.

Luddly Neddite
Sounds really healthy. Tasty too!

Mrs. Liberty claims Christmas cookies are missing with only two of us in the house. She works today, so I have half a mind to bake. :)

Mrs. Liberty claims Christmas cookies are missing with only two of us in the house. She works today, so I have half a mind to bake. :)

I was going to bake some and never got around to it.......ah....maybe next year?

I make cookies so you probably could do it. I like those pecan balls that you just roll in powdered sugar when it's done baking. My mom used to do that one and they look pretty fancy. The sugar cookies are fun but I like them with the Hershey kisses in the middle.

There's this stuff too:

Puppy Chow Recipe - Allrecipes.com

There's a video.

Don't you love it when you extend a greeting like Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy NY, etc and that person just says thanks? No greeting back, just a thanks... :lol:

I make cookies so you probably could do it. I like those pecan balls that you just roll in powdered sugar when it's done baking. My mom used to do that one and they look pretty fancy. The sugar cookies are fun but I like them with the Hershey kisses in the middle.

There's this stuff too:

There's a video.

Oh I helped make cut out cookies and chocolate chip last weekend. Also made the dough for peanut butter kiss cookies.

There's this stuff too:

There's a video.

Oh I helped make cut out cookies and chocolate chip last weekend. Also made the dough for peanut butter kiss cookies.
Nice. I'd like to get some more baking in but we'll see.

Forum List

Back