The Cappucino Corral

We're not so cold today........I may even be able to lift the covers of my plants....if I find out we're not having freezing weather for at least another week....:)

good-morning-3.jpg

hi all,
I am home today, and we are projected to have freezing rain tomorrow which may put the kabosh on my travel plans, so I may be here tomorrow as well. I think that would actually be okay, I could use the break. Hope you are all having a good day.

This is the wettest Winter I have ever spent in S. AZ. It is more like Atlanta, my home town. Drizzly, overcast, chilly and humid. I'm afraid that the rattlesnakes may drown....

Rattlesnakes drowning not on my list of things to be concerned about. Rattlesnakes floating down the street into my garage, that is a concern.

The drain culvert I cleared the beaver dam out of was located in an area known as Rattlesnake Hill.
Eastern Massasauga Rattlers.

Hollywood obviously gets to preview a lot of these shows ahead of time or something. Hope it doesn't turn out to be another Bad Slutty Judge show.

Hollywood obviously gets to preview a lot of these shows ahead of time or something. Hope it doesn't turn out to be another Bad Slutty Judge show.
Unfortunate Kate Walsh made the bad decision to do this show. She was pretty good in Grey's Anatomy but went downhill from there.

I didn't like the looks of the "Judge" show even before they started airing it....never watched a single episode, the previews were enough for me to know I wasn't going to like it. This one is actually about a really nice girl and unfortunate circumstances that she ends up in.....I'm really liking it.

Unfortunate Kate Walsh made the bad decision to do this show. She was pretty good in Grey's Anatomy but went downhill from there.
From today :
e7b7a6ff121d70e73a923523ba1c0eff.jpg

14 January, already sprouting. Wow.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Is that moss?

It's grass sprouting over some moss.

Just a FYI, but these ads are taking over the forum and many are not work appropriate, so I'll be scaling back quite a bit until they leave.

Forum List

Back