The Cappucino Corral

Have a good day.

Morning All.

good-morning-3.jpg

G'morning everyone -

"wintry mix" here, a sprinkling of snow after cold rain last night and the wind off the lake is just bitter raw.

Hope y'all have a good day.

Time for another cup of coffee.

:coffee:

Hi, everyone, Statistikhengst invited me to stop by. I hope it is less cold and wet in your neck of the woods than it is in mine.

Welcome ... We'll join you tomorrow morning for a hot cuppa.

Right now, I'm jealous of Vandalshandle.

Though we didn't know it, we were neighbors until I left AZ. I love where I live now but damn - the cold winter weather really brings out the Desert Rat in me.

Vandalshandle

The big fair at Tumacacori was this past weekend - I think. Could have been the weekend before. Anyway, I would usually have done a day long education thingy with my owl. Apparently, the weather was miserable so I didn't miss anything.

I'm still playing water volleyball in an outdoor pool 3 times per week. My rule is that it has to be at least 60 degrees and not raining. So far, I have only missed three days this Winter...BUT...it has been unusually rainy this Winter. Luckily, usually not on volleyball day.

BTW. I'm in Green Valley.

Was watching the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday and this cute Hispanic chick (Gina Rodriguez) got an award for Best Actress in a comedy series....."Jane The Virgin"........had never heard of the show, which was also nominated for best comedy series (or something like that)....but lost out to "Transparent" (another one I hadn't heard of).

I had just seen her appear on "The Talk" a few days ago, and had never seen or heard of her before.....so I was curious about this program and all the attention it was getting and why I hadn't even heard about it.

It airs on CW, so Mr. Mertex and I decided to watch the Pilot (which was still being aired) and really liked it. It is funny, with drama and the story line is hilarious. We also watched the following episode. It airs on Monday night, in case anyone wants to check it out.

Hi, everyone, Statistikhengst invited me to stop by. I hope it is less cold and wet in your neck of the woods than it is in mine.

Welcome ... We'll join you tomorrow morning for a hot cuppa.

Right now, I'm jealous of Vandalshandle.

Though we didn't know it, we were neighbors until I left AZ. I love where I live now but damn - the cold winter weather really brings out the Desert Rat in me.

But not a desert rattlesnake??

(Stat runs quickly from the room)

Good Morning, all you wonderful Cappucinistas of the world. Today is the 13th January, but not a Friday. Ok, that's one green checkmark on the list.

Any other green checkmarks? Let's see:

This Day in History mdash History.com mdash What Happened Today in History

Not the most exciting day of all of them in history, but interesting and worth one swallow of Cappuccino.
TK could probably be interested in this day in history....

And did y'all know there is a pop/rock/rap group called CAPPUCCINO?

Du fehlst mir / I miss you

I remember this one from back in 1998 at the Love Parade in Berlin.... :lol:

Have a good Tuesday, "I Cappuccini"!

Forum List

Back