the case against Trump 2020: you can be pro-business or pro-worker, but you can't be both, folks!

forget impeachment, Trump and his circle should be tried for treason!

Hope Hicks implicates Jared Kushner in lying about Trump-Russia contacts
Too funny! You're hurting me!

ROFL.gif
rofl1.gif
ROFL.gif

rofl1.gif
ROFL.gif
rofl1.gif

ROFL.gif
rofl1.gif
ROFL.gif

Trump supporters will ALWAYS support Trump even tho' as history goes forward, the entire Russia/Trump connection will continue to be exposed & evolve into an obvious treasonous cluster fuck of 'right wing' AmeriKKKans perpetrating the greatest fraud upon a US POTUS election.

There will come a time in history when the entire Trump/Russia cluster fuck is completely exposed, and every American will know that the 2016 POTUS election was a complete fucking farce that offered the US a 'puppet' government worth less than a wooden nickle.

Trump supporters will ALWAYS support Trump even tho' as history goes forward, the entire Russia/Trump connection will continue to be exposed & evolve into an obvious treasonous cluster fuck of 'right wing' AmeriKKKans perpetrating the greatest fraud upon a US POTUS election.

There will come a time in history when the entire Trump/Russia cluster fuck is completely exposed, and every American will know that the 2016 POTUS election was a complete fucking farce that offered the US a 'puppet' government worth less than a wooden nickle.

Quick, get it over to Mueller. Evidently he didn't understand what he wrote.

when tens of millions of americans are out of work, we need a new president (Beto) to get out of the Trump depression

my friends, Trump felt like the king of the world...for a few hours...until the women's march scared him sh*tless!

^^^
If you suffer from these sorts of paranoid delusions, you might have TDS.

"The president and his chickenhawk cabinet led us to the brink of war with Iran. I served in the war in Iraq at the height of the war in 2005, a war that took over 4,000 of my brothers and sisters in uniforms' lives. The American people need to understand this war would be far more devastating, far more costly than anything we saw in Iraq." - Tenacious Tulsi Gabbard

That's what a communist would say - and they are neither pro business or pro worker.

"The president and his chickenhawk cabinet led us to the brink of war with Iran. I served in the war in Iraq at the height of the war in 2005, a war that took over 4,000 of my brothers and sisters in uniforms' lives. The American people need to understand this war would be far more devastating, far more costly than anything we saw in Iraq." - Tenacious Tulsi Gabbard

I disagree. Iran doesn't want a war with the US. They would lose and they know it.

Anyone who thinks Trump wants war isn't paying attention.

You sure are a whiny little shit and have no evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.

I disagree. Iran doesn't want a war with the US. They would lose and they know it.

You sure are a whiny little shit and have no evidence to back up your ridiculous claims.
War with Iran is HIGHLY likely unless Trump swallows his pride and returns to the Iranian agreement which he tore up. But I fear that he will not put the interests of our country and those who'll be killed ahead of his own pride and personal political interests.

War with Iran is HIGHLY likely unless Trump swallows his pride and returns to the Iranian agreement which he tore up. But I fear that he will not put the interests of our country and those who'll be killed ahead of his own pride and personal political interests.

No it isn't. If you think Iran wants a war they would lose then you are dumber than a box of rocks. No one goes to war when they know they will lose.

Use what little brain you have dumbass.

No it isn't. If you think Iran wants a war they would lose then you are dumber than a box of rocks. No one goes to war when they know they will lose.

The American people need to understand this war with Iran would be far more devastating, far more costly than anything that we ever saw in Iraq...This would turn into a regional war

the Iranian Revolutionary Guard makes up 50 percent of Iran's economy. Trump's sanctions is suffocating them. if there will be more sanctions, Iran will have no choice but to go to war

The American people need to understand this war with Iran would be far more devastating, far more costly than anything that we ever saw in Iraq...This would turn into a regional war

That's flat out bullshit. Iran would lose a war with us and they damned well know it.

the Iranian Revolutionary Guard makes up 50 percent of Iran's economy. Trump's sanctions is suffocating them. if there will be more sanctions, Iran will have no choice but to go to war

If that were so they would have gone to war long ago. The revolutionary guard is in Iran and if war started we would flatten that country.

Iran knows it even if you don't.

Fuck you and your magic Negro, he got a Nobel peace Prize and started another war, tell us what war has Trump started?

Fuck you and your magic Negro, he got a Nobel peace Prize and started another war, tell us what war has Trump started?

That's easy. None. Even if shit for brains doesn't like it. He can fuck off.

Forum List

Back