The case for Trump's obstruction of justice

You're making assumptions and have no proof of that. I guess you lack the ability to understand the authorization letter for the special counsel. Maybe you can get someone to explain the word "confined" to ya.

You have NO "worries" then, Tigger......correct??? LOL

I'm happy with Trump, he is doing what he said he was gonna do. You're the one losing your mind.

Really???

upload_2017-8-3_12-16-33.png

What utter bullshit... this coming from a guy who shrugged off deleted subpoenaed e-mails, servers, Blackberries, iphones, laptops, etc.?

Whatthefuckever. Comey's a fraud who should be fired and investigated.

It may be time for you left wing Hillary and the Hussein ass kissers to abandon your hatred and constant deranged-shrieking on Trump....and face the fucking catastrophe you helped create with the Muslim-loving mulatto in the White House.

You forgot to include Kenyan in your racist banter........tsk, tsk, fuck head.....LOL

What is racist about it? You can call Trump "orange", but I can't use the term mulatto, which isn't a racist term? It's actually what Obama is, he isn't African-American, he is bi-racial. Also see my sig for Obama quote on Muslims. Stating facts doesn't make someone a racist.

Meh.. that's their intellectually and morally bankrupt response to everything. That and RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!!

You're making assumptions and have no proof of that. I guess you lack the ability to understand the authorization letter for the special counsel. Maybe you can get someone to explain the word "confined" to ya.

You have NO "worries" then, Tigger......correct??? LOL

Yep, you might want to worry about a few on your side though. I'm just curious how you feel about carrying Putin's water, you folks are trying to sew more division and distrust than he could have ever hoped for, you're quite the Putin puppet.

Poor libs, they don't understand its going to get much worse. Once Trump gets the establishment leakers under control, fires all the douchebags, and gets in a groove he's really going to make your heads explode. :laugh:

It may be time for you right wing Trump ass kissers to abandon your hatred and constant responsibility-shirking on Obama and Clinton.....and face the fucking catastrophe you helped create with the orange moron in the WH.
Didn't vote for Trump. Don't support Trump.

Still have to acknowledge that Trump can fire the FBI director at any time for any reason he wants. That is what serving at the pleasure of the president entails. Removing Comey from his position is a massive noting burger to complain about.

Suddenly, there are a whole lot of conservatives who didn't vote for Trump. [emoji6]

It's his illegal actions that American patriots object to. As Nat pointed out, he's not above the law.

Trump is used to being able buying his way out of his crimes but he's never been up against the United States government.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
'suddenly.'

Perhaps out of the thousands of posts I have here you can find one where I supported Trump or claimed I voted for him.

Or, you can ignore the blatant fact that his statement is nothing more than a lame attempt to distract from the lack of content.

It may be time for you right wing Trump ass kissers to abandon your hatred and constant responsibility-shirking on Obama and Clinton.....and face the fucking catastrophe you helped create with the orange moron in the WH.

Our hatred? What the hell are you smokin' Willis?

Forum List

Back