The case for voting Republican...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A good argument for voting Republican even if you don't like Trump or Cruz...

Unimpressed and Undecided | John C. Wright's Journal

Come the general election, all who are not yearning with their whole hearts for the destruction of his nation at the hands either of the aging felon Mrs. Clinton or the aging Bolshevik Mr. Sanders, must rally around whichever candidate is nominated.

Better to vote for Cthulhu than for a democrat, because life in R’lyeh is better than life in the third world banana republic hellhole. That is where the nation is headed, and at full throttle. The economic and racial policies which made Detroit into one of the wonders of the world — from richest city on Earth to a garbage pile on one generation is truly a wonder, merely an appalling one — will do the same when applied to the rest of the nation.

A good argument for voting Republican even if you don't like Trump or Cruz...

Unimpressed and Undecided | John C. Wright's Journal

Come the general election, all who are not yearning with their whole hearts for the destruction of his nation at the hands either of the aging felon Mrs. Clinton or the aging Bolshevik Mr. Sanders, must rally around whichever candidate is nominated.

Better to vote for Cthulhu than for a democrat, because life in R’lyeh is better than life in the third world banana republic hellhole. That is where the nation is headed, and at full throttle. The economic and racial policies which made Detroit into one of the wonders of the world — from richest city on Earth to a garbage pile on one generation is truly a wonder, merely an appalling one — will do the same when applied to the rest of the nation.

Read the link, and it should be the GOP mantra. Many Democrats are even getting queezy on the direction we are heading. I am one of those not thrilled with Mr Trump, but if nothing else, he will kick the establishment in the ass and change political discourse in this country.

I may not be the happiest person in the United States to vote for Mr Trump; but hold my nose? No way, unless the person next to me is voting for either one of the Democrats, and the stench manages to float in my direction!

I could vote either way depending on the candidates... The only republican who is still in the race that i'd consider is Kasich but he isn't getting the nomination... If you are choosing based on general "ideology" then it is a better time to vote democratic simply because economically speaking the Liberal policy's are better for our current economic status. With low interest rates we are in need of government stimulus and liberals have better policy's to do this. I believe in 4 years once the stimulus has boosted/grown the economy and interest rates are up it will be more appropriate to cut taxes and implement conservative policies.

I could vote either way depending on the candidates... The only republican who is still in the race that i'd consider is Kasich but he isn't getting the nomination... If you are choosing based on general "ideology" then it is a better time to vote democratic simply because economically speaking the Liberal policy's are better for our current economic status. With low interest rates we are in need of government stimulus and liberals have better policy's to do this. I believe in 4 years once the stimulus has boosted/grown the economy and interest rates are up it will be more appropriate to cut taxes and implement conservative policies.

Do you really think Kasich could deal with the clinton hate machine once it was turned on him?

Do you really think Kasich could deal with the clinton hate machine once it was turned on him?
Is that really a reason to not support the best qualified candidate on the GOP? Not that I give a damn about polls but for those that do, he polls the best against her than the other 3 clowns

Is that really a reason to not support the best qualified candidate on the GOP? Not that I give a damn about polls but for those that do, he polls the best against her than the other 3 clowns

Were you in the country in the 90s....the first thing they did when they got to the White House was to get their hands on over 1000 fbi files of political opponents.....they would destroy him.....

He only polls the best to those who don't know history or the clintons

Were you in the country in the 90s....the first thing they did when they got to the White House was to get their hands on over 1000 fbi files of political opponents.....they would destroy him.....

Well I thought she is going to be behind bars or an easy target after Benghazie or her technical mischief so why are you so worried about her? Why not put you best qualified forward vs. your loudest blow horn?

Well I thought she is going to be behind bars or an easy target after Benghazie or her technical mischief so why are you so worried about her? Why not put you best qualified forward vs. your loudest blow horn?

because the democrats control the Department of Justice..the ones who actually have to put her on trial........and that depends on how much obama hates her.....

Qualified how....at getting beaten up by the clintons...or defeating the clintons.....any other Republican..including and especially Kasich would have been in curled in a ball and crying when hilary accused them of being mean to women....Trump....he attacked her rapist husband and shut them down...no other Republican has been able to do that.

Qualified how....at getting beaten up by the clintons...or defeating the clintons.....any other Republican..including and especially Kasich would have been in curled in a ball and crying when hilary accused them of being mean to women....Trump....he attacked her rapist husband and shut them down...no other Republican has been able to do that.
We got different standards of what qualified means, that's fine. We shall see if the Trump will be able to back up his mouth, it appears he will get his chance

The "Old Dude", white supremacist, who punched the protestor in NC is reason enough to not vote republican.

The Democrats have a better economic plan? Let's look:

45 million Americans still on food stamps.

Stagnant wages for the middle-class throughout the entire 7 plus years of DumBama.

Legal and illegal foreigners coming to America taking our jobs.

The rich have never gotten richer thanks to the Federal reserve propping up the stock market.

Record number (11 million) Americans on disability for some strange reason.

And, Ray, that is because of both parties, not just the one or the other.

And, Ray, that is because of both parties, not just the one or the other.

One party promotes it and the other party goes along.

But the fact of the matter is Democrats have done a terrible job when it comes to the economy. Even if it's claimed there have been 400 thousand new jobs a month, they don't do any good if they don't pay anything or are part-time to avoid Commie Care.

Forum List

Back