Bwahahaha!!! Now Eric Adams has gone down to the border and is begging illegal aliens not to come to New York City 😂

What an indictment on Democrats. He’s ok with other cities being overrun by an invasion due to failed left-wing policy, he just doesn’t want it to happen to his city.

Adams is a moron. He doesn't know what capacity is. He needs to visit some of the favelas of Rio de Janiero or the ghettos of Bogota, Caracas, or Mexico City. LMAO, what an idiot.

Bwahahaha!!! Now Eric Adams has gone down to the border and is begging illegal aliens not to come to New York City 😂

What an indictment on Democrats. He’s ok with other cities being overrun by an invasion due to failed left-wing policy, he just doesn’t want it to happen to his city.

Oh no, New York City has been destroyed by immigrants…

Seriously, everything left is a failure. As the saying goes: Get woke…Go BROKE! 😂

Seriously, everything left is a failure. As the saying goes: Get woke…Go BROKE! 😂
Like Barbie?

Or Taylor Swift?

Like Barbie?
Is Barbie “woke”? I asked you this before and you can’t seem to answer.
Or Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift isn’t a company, dumb shit 😂

We’ve been over this. She is a person. The fact that you have to keep crying “Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift!” just shows you know you’ve been thoroughly defeated, but you lack the humility to just admit it and move on.

It also shows you are seriously light in the loafers. No man should say the name “Taylor Swift” as incessantly as you do 😂

“She”? Mayor Eric Adam’s is a male (I know that confuses you lefties). And, well, he’s on video now stating that the left’s policies (and I quote) “will destroy New York City”.
The response from Mayor Adams and Govenor Hockel to the insurgence of immigrants arriving here in NY is a classic case of the PATHETIC hypocrisy of the "mind" set of the demented LEFT.
Virtue signaling their "Sancturary cities" within this State just for political gain is clearly failing in their faces when they show up!

btw, this thread is EPIC, OP!
:113:

Americans continue to suffer unnecessarily because of the failed policies of the Democrats.
On August 17th, a drunk illegal alien crossed the median and struck my sister-in-law, Sharia Jones, head-on and killed her
A damn shame because it was so preventable.

Is Barbie “woke”? I asked you this before and you can’t seem to answer.

Taylor Swift isn’t a company, dumb shit 😂

We’ve been over this. She is a person. The fact that you have to keep crying “Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift!” just shows you know you’ve been thoroughly defeated, but you lack the humility to just admit it and move on.

It also shows you are seriously light in the loafers. No man should say the name “Taylor Swift” as incessantly as you do 😂
Is Barbie woke?

Have you asked your conservative leaders?

Women empowerment doesn’t seem to be in the christian theocracy policy.

Americans continue to suffer unnecessarily because of the failed policies of the Democrats.

A damn shame because it was so preventable.
Like the 5-day work week?

Get woke…Go BROKE! 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back