Get Woke…Go Broke!
Sure sure

See Barbie

Taylor Swift and Beyoncé

See Barbie
Is Barbie "woke"? I heard it was a comedy - but I don't know 🤷‍♂️
Taylor Swift and Beyoncé
Taylor Swift and Beyonce aren't businesses :lmao:

Artists always have a limited following. Slayer fans wouldn't attend a Taylor Swift concert for $100,000 and Taylor Swift fans wouldn't attend a Slayer concert for $100,000.

You're reaching peak desperation at this point!

Artists always have a limited following. Slayer fans wouldn't attend a Taylor Swift concert for $100,000 and Taylor Swift fans wouldn't attend a Slayer concert for $100,000.

Dude, the concerts of both Swift and Beyoncé are a business. Are you fucking stupid? Swift is at Beatles level craziness. Are you too old to follow the news?

Yeah, it’s better baling on the conservative criticism of Barbie as a Woke endeavor.

Movie is nearing 1.5 Billion is sales.

Dude, the concerts of both Swift and Beyoncé are a business. Are you fucking stupid? Swift is at Beatles level craziness. Are you too old to follow the news?
Their people, not companies. :lmao:

“Beatles level” is still very minimal. Every adult of that era didn’t follow the Beatles, by their albums, attend their concerts, etc. Your constant desperation forces you to say absurd stuff.

Companies (Apple, Target, etc.) produce a product aimed at everyone. No Slayer fan will ever buy a Taylor Swift album. Ever. Stop saying stupid shit.

Yeah, it’s better baling on the conservative criticism of Barbie as a Woke endeavor.
1. What is “baling”? Literally no idea what you’re saying here.
2. You didn’t answer the question. Is it “woke”? I haven’t heard anything about it. Seems like you’re running from your own claims now.

Democrats turn thriving American cities into third-world shit-holes…

Literally everything the left does is a complete and total disaster… 🤦‍♂️

If you want freedom then fuck on off to the woods.
Wow. I mean…just…wow. The fascists limp-wrists aren’t even trying to hide their hunger for fascism or their desire to oppress.

Every normal human on the planet wants freedom. Speaks volumes that limp-wrist beta here is proud to arbor freedom and desire fascism.

The catastrophic results of failed left-wing policy in all its splendid glory…

Wow. I mean…just…wow. The fascists limp-wrists aren’t even trying to hide their hunger for fascism or their desire to oppress.

Every normal human on the planet wants freedom. Speaks volumes that limp-wrist beta here is proud to arbor freedom and desire fascism.
What freedoms are you claiming?

Like the freedom of travel being restricted by red states?

The freedom to choose family size?

The freedom to marry another consenting adult?

What freedoms are you claiming?
I didn’t claim anything. Your fellow fascist clown did 👇
If you want freedom then fuck on off to the woods. 😄
The thing is - you saw I was responding to his devotion to fascism. The fact that you ignore it and pretend like you didn’t see the conversation and full context is what makes you a leftist asshole.

The freedom to marry another consenting adult?
You deviants are “free” to hook up with as many men as you’d like.

But marriage is between one man and one woman. That’s what marriage is. You don’t get to redefine marriage just because sexual deviance gets you off.

Seriously!

Swift and Beyoncé aren’t a business?

You’re an idiot.

Get woke…Go BROKE!
Bud Light has been dethroned as the king of beers in the United States following a months-long boycott. The once-beloved beer brand began being boycotted in April after Bud Light's advertising campaign with transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney
Now fragile Otto will get all “triggered” and do the only thing the left is capable of doing: deny reality.

Ignorant left-wing policy continues to create catastrophic failure across the United States…

Forum List

Back